BUSY!!

I've found you!!

"So we only have 3 day's to prove to that Choi Soo Young that Seohyun can be much more than that silly Krystal" Kai said after telling Sunny and Yoona what happened. They were in Seohyun's room. The girls were sitting on the bedwhile Kai was sitting on the chair. Hyun Joong was standing near the window which was near the bed.

"Then we should get started tonight. I'll prepare some designs and see to it that the dress can be finished for her catwalk." Yoona said determingly. She won't let her friend loose to anyone.

"I'll buy new make-up and accessories that might fit Seohyun's personality" Sunny excitedly said.

Seohyun was just staring at them. She still couldn't believe that she was going to have a face-off/war with Krystal Jung. She couldn't believe that Lee Hyori would be judging her. She was so freaked out. Plus the fact that she doesn't know what she could contribute and how to help her friends made her uneasy. Then somebody touched her shoulder.

"It's going tobe fine Seo~" Hyun Joong said and added a smile. It seems like he could read Seohyun's mind. He then left all of them and went out.

He called me Seo..

"Seohyun" Sunny called her attention "Don't worry okay? We'll help you"

"And that's the problem" She said, they all looked at her confusingly "You guys always help me. But what can I do to help you guys? And I can't even do a catwalk"

"Don't be so negative! Just have a little faith in yourself" Yoona said

"You could beat anyone Seohyun. Just trust yourself" Kai said

"I'll try. I'll try my best" She said

"That's our Seohyun!"

 

*click

"Okay Seo, you're doing good. A little to the left. Great" Kai said.

 

"Okay, now change your clothes and try lying down there on the bed"

"Weh?"

"Just try okay?"

After changing.

"Great"

"Kai, that is the 6th outfit she's worn. Give her a little rest" Hyun Joong interrupted. While they where photoshooting, Hyun Joong was directing them. Kai was the photographer, Hyun Joong the director and Seohyun the model.

"Sure, that's for today Seohyun. Be sure to get ready tomorrow. We're gonna picture you close-up!!" Kai said cheerfully and went away leaving the 2 alone to clean-up.

"Aish, that kid!" Hyun Joong complained

"Its okay Hyun Joong. I can still clean in these clothes" Seohyun cheerfully said as she started arranging the bed back to it's original position. Hyun Joong helped her out. There was an awkward moment of silence. 

"So, how did you and Kai meet?" Seohyun asked

"I was still young that time. I just graduated and my parents introduced me to the kid. He was so annoying and loud like an alarm clock that I wanted to strangle him. But one day, while I was babysitting him (ordered by my mom) some guys came over ang started teasing and bullying him. So I practically saved his and he thanked me and hugged me and he even said that I'm like a brother to him. That day, I got attached to that crazy kid" He smiled at the memory. Seohyun couldn't help but also smile at him. He turned his head to her.

"What about you, that guy you were with, Nickhun as I've heard, what is he to you?" Hyun Joong asked with a serious face. Seohyun was surprised that he opened up THAT particular topic. She could still remember Hyun Joong's face that day. It took her a long while before she could answer.

"Nickhun is.... a part of my past" She just said. And right on time Yoona came in.

"Seohyun! Come here! You still haven't changed yet and your working! Come on, let's change your clothes!" Yoona dragged Seohyun out of the room.

Hyun Joong was left there, thinking..

 

"A part of the past. I hope it remains that way" He sighed

 

The next day

"Seohyun, remember, this shoot must focus more about you. Who you really are. Okay?" Hyun Joong said

"Got it!" Seohyun said

"Why did Yoona make her wear a wedding dress?" Kai complained

"Because her personality is pure and fragile. A wedding dress suits her well" Hyun Joong said. Kai looked at him and started teasing him

"It's like she's walking down the aisle right? Your the groom and I'm the--" Hyun Joong cut him off.

"Priest" Hyun Joong laughed at his own statement while Kai glared at him.

"Not funny"

"Should we start?" Seohyun said.

"Sure" Kai said

After an hour of taking pictures. They all felt tired.

"Tomorrow is going to be the real face-off" Sunny said after cleaning Seohyun's face.

"Yes, Tomorrow is the catwalk" Yoona said

"But, I don't know how to do a catwalk!" Seohyun said

"Come, I'll teach you" Yoona started walking back and forth. She was well-poised and elegant.

"Yoona-unnie, how did you know how to walk like that?" Seohyun asked and Yoona let out a soft laugh.

"Before I was a fashion designer, I was a model too." Yoona said "But I loved clothes much more than the spotlight so I studied fashion"

"Try it Hyun" Sunny said. Seohyun walked and tried to imitate Yoona.

"Seohyun, stop. Your walk must be more like you. As you walk, you show-off who you are. You need to be confident and just have fun while you walk. Okay? Try it again" Yoona said.

All day long, they have been practicing the catwalk. Sunny stayed up with them too.

 

Night came and Yoona went out of Seohyun's room after she finished fixing Seohyun's dress. Hyun Joong came to talk to her and they talked in the hotel lobby.

"Is she fine?" Hyun Joong asked

"If you're worried about her, why don't you check on her yourself?" Yoona said. Hyun Joong kept silent.

"Ahh, I see. You worry about her but cannot ask her because you like her" Yoona said "Who else knows about your secret?"

"Kai and you"

"Hyun Joong, if you like her, stop hesitating. From Kai's story, that night in the fashion event, your really going to buy down Soo Young's company once you win and prove to her Seohyun could be much more?"

"My decision is final. Tomorrow, it all ends with Lee Hyori-noona's judgement"

"Then its a punishment for Soo Young right? For not treating Seohyun well?" Yoona asked and Hyun Joong nodded.

"Then you wont mind if I called your two psychopathic younger twin brother's to come along?" Yoona asked

"WHAT?! My younger brothers?!"

"Yes, Jo Kwangmin and Jo Youngmin are coming here tomorrow to watch Seohyun" Yoona said

"I'm screwed"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

watch out for the Jo twins!!