fashion war!!

I've found you!!

"So, that's your model? I bet she can't even do a flawless catwalk" The woman sneered..

"Choi Soo Young, you don't know how to appreciate the another girl who is much more beautiful than your skinny and grumpy model!" Kai talked back. If someone was talking against Seohyun, he would definetly fight back!

"Yah squirt! Shut your big mouth!" Soo Young countered. Kai was going to fight back when Hyun Joong stopped him.

"Let's go Kai. It's no use stooping down to their filthy level" Hyun Joong said coldly which made everyone in the room amazed. The cool headed Kim Hyun Joong insulted a girl for the first time!! Hyun Joong pulled Seohyun away from the crazy woman while Kai followed behind. Seohyun, on the other hand, was taken back by the two mens actions. Kai was so brave and Hyun Joong.. HYUN JOONG..

"Yah! I'm talking to you morons! Fine, if she's soo good like you say she is. Prove it! Let's have a modeling contest!" Soo Young yelled. Hyun Joong turned. Everyone's attention shifted to Hyun Joong.

"I accept"

"Hmm, I thought so. Then we shall start by tomorrow. 3 categories. Best picture, best look, best catwalk. Pass it after 3 days. No cheating" Soo Young smiled evily. "If I win, give me the best clothing designs for this month and I get to make your model a laughing stock"

"And if I win, I get to buy your company as punishment for making fun of Seohyun" Hyun Joong seriously and scarily said. By these words, Soo Young gulped but then she can never back down from a fight.

"Deal" She bravely said "By the way, I would like you to meet my model. Krystal Jung" The crowed whispered at each other.. Seohyun felt nervous. Krystal Jung seemed familiar to her. Yes! She remembered. Krystal Jung is a famous model and her sister is Jessica Jung, the singer. How could she win this if her opponent was a professional model?!

Krystal Jung appeared out of the crowd with her head held high and she looked elegant in her long red gown. She glared at Seohyun and gave a sweet smile to Hyun Joong.

"Professional or not, I'll be the judge of that" They all turned their heads at the woman who talked. She was well-poised and sophisticated. It was no other than Lee Hyori !! She looked at the 2 rival groups and let out a soft laugh.

 

"I'll be the judge of this silly fashion war" She presented. Silence was all around. It seemed that no one objected her decision.

"Then let the games begin"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------