First day, first time

I've found you!!

When morning comes, night goes..(Alarm Clock)

Another day, another chance, another reason for wanting to be with you.... If only you feel the same way I do...  she thought

She remembered his mysterious looks with matching deep voice.. She remembered his manly scent and the way he looks at her. She remembered his eyes and the way they sparkle everytime he talks..

Am I inlove with you?......

 

8:00, Seohyun arrived just on time on her first day. That was a good sign..

"Good Morning Ms.Seo" the secretary from yesteday greeted her.

"Good Morning Mrs. Park. Please, just call me Seohyun" the woman smiled at her..

"Come with me Seohyun, I'll be introducing you to your designer and make-up artist after that you will have your photoshoot. Mr. Kim will arrive 10 o'clock to follow up your photoshoot" Seohyun smiled at the idea..

They first went to her designer named Im Yoona who fixed her some clothes to wear on her photoshoot, after that they went to her make-up artist named Sunny who gave her the best make-up she ever had. She never thought she'd look this beautiful. She couldn't believe that the girl infront of the mirror was her..

"Seohyun" Mrs. Park called her attention "You look beautiful"

"Thank you Mrs. Park. This is my first time." she smiled.

"Mr. Kim is here, he wants to see you before you start the photoshoot" Mrs. Park informed..

Kim Hyun Joong wants to see me? she went out of the dressing room..

 

Meanwhile,..

"Please put those documents on my table and call Mr. Jung and tell him our appointment is cancelled" Hyun Joong said his eyes focusing on the newspaper he is reading..

"Yes Sir."

He heard a knock on the door when Secretary Park left..

"You're looking for me?" A gentle voice from behind her asked..

"Yes, I am" He turned around to face Seohyun but to his surprise he saw an angel infront of him. The most beautiful angel he has ever seen.

He stared at her silky white skin. her flawless body, her beautiful curly long reddish brown hair, her cherry red lips..

Words became useless to describe her because she just wasn't literaly beautiful, She IS BEAUTIFUL! She was truly a sight to behold!

"Seohyun...." he looked at her eyes

"You look...." he looked at her lips

With a new found feeling in his heart he cannot tell, he let the beat of his heart take over him...

 

 

 

"Exceptional"~