a burden..........

I've found you!!

"Hyun Joong!" Seohyun called when she saw Hyun Joong walking on the road

"Hyun Joong!" Seohyun blocked Hyun Joongs way. Atlast, she finally found and caught up with him

"Get out of my way Seohyun" He said coldly

"What's wrong with you? Are you alright? Why did you leave all of a sudden"

Because it hurts my heart seeing you with another guy

"Why? Don't I have the right to leave whenever I want?" He said and pushed her out of his way

"Hyun Joong" She whispered. She felt like she wanted to cry but she can't.

Hyun Joong, if you only know. If you only look harder

"Hey, isn't that the model in the magazine?"

"She's really pretty"

Seohyun heard people talking as she passed by..

"Umm, excuse me miss. Can I have your autograph?"

"Hey miss, can I take a picture with you?"

"Miss, me too"

"Yah! I was first!"

Soon, Seohyun was crowded by crazy fangirls! She didn't know what to do so she looked for an opening and ran as fast as she could.

"Miss!"

"Miss, the picture!"

The girls ran after her and chased her wherever she went! She didn't know what to do, they were getting closer! Suddenly someone pulled her into a dark alley that the girls didn't seem to notice where she went. Soon enough, they were gone.

"You alright?" A worried voice asked her. She looked up to thank her saviour but to her surprise..

"Hyun Joong?" That can't be! He was mad at me! He left me!

"You okay? Are you hurt?" He asked

"I'm..fine" She gulped. He was still holding her arm. She felt nervous and her heart was beating crazily out of her chest yet she still felt safe and secure. He looked at her from head to toe if she was really alright and afterwards he checked to see if there are still crazy fan girls roaming around, luckily, there was none.

"They're gone. We could go now." He said. They went out of their hiding place  and walked on the street. It was already 6 o'clock but the sky look dark.

"Hyun Joong" Seohyun broke the silence "How did you know I was chased by those girls?"

She heard Hyun Joong sigh. "I didn't really leave you" He honestly and truthfully said

He didn't leave me?

"I'm responsible for anything that happens to you since I'm the last person they saw you're with. Besides, you're one of my employee's" He was back to being cold again.

Im just a responsibility. An employee.... Seohyun felt like a big problem that Hyun Joong has to fix. She felt like a burden.

"Thank you" She bowed before him " I also accept your offer"

Hyun Joong was caught by surprise by the sudden formality but them he just looked at her.

"What offer?" He asked

"I want you to introduce me to the modeling world" She said. She thought that if she becomes famous, the magazine she is working for would also be more famous than before. This was her way of thinking of becoming much less than a burden.

"Alright" He didn't even seem to care.

"Seohyun!" A loud voice yelled. A guy with blonde hair came running towards them.

"Nickhun" Seohyun whispered.

"Seem's like your boyfriend is looking for you" Hyun Joong smirked, then out of the blue, a silver mercedes benz parked infront of them. "I'll see you at work" Hyun Joong said not even looking at her, he went inside the backseat and the car left.

"Seohyun!" Nickhun was now beside her, panting because of running hard.

"Nickhun, why are you here?" Seohyun was still surprised to see Nickhun.

"I was looking for you, I want to talk to you. It's been a while and you're still as beautiful as ever" He said with a smile. Seohyun just looked at him.

"Thanks, but what I mean is why are you here? Why did you come back in Seoul?"

Nickhun's face suddenly became serious

"Because I can't live without you anymore Hyunnie. Can we start over again?"

"Huh?!"