trip to London

I've found you!!

"Remind me again why we're going to London?' Seohyun asked Kai who was beside her while waiting for Hyun Joong.

"There is a big fashion event in London and all of the famous fashion icons would be there. It would be the right time and place to introduce you" Kai Cheerfully said. Yoona and Sunny were also with them since Yoona was Seohyun's designer and Sunny was her make-up artist.

"I wonder where the boss is?" Yoona asked.

"Seohyun" Kai said and looked at her "I want to ask you about you and Nickhun"

The name of Nickhun being said made heer body numb and cold.

~FLASHBACK~

"Because I can't live without you anymore Hyunnie. Can we start over again?"

"Huh?!"

Nickhun held her shoulders as if she was gonna run..

"I know I left you and I'm very sorry. I didn't have a choice. My mother needed me to go to Thailand, she was sick. But there was never a day that I stopped thinking of you. You were the only girl that I have ever loved so dearly and you still are. Hyunnie, please give me time to show you."

Seohyun was held back by the sincerety in Nickhun's voice. Yes, she did love Nickhun, once. But her heart was broken. Even if it can be pasted together again, the marks are still there reminding her of the pain and heart ache. She could stil remember her Taeyeon-unnie yelling at her after her first heartbreak.

"How can you be so cold Hyun? How can you live like this?"

"My heart is not cold, unnie. It's broken"

"Hyun, I promise, I'll never leave you again"

But promises are always mean't to be broken..

"If you ask me to give you time, then please consider on giving me time too, Nickhun"

And with those words, she left him standing quietly and dumbfounded.

It would be unfair for you Nickhun, because I love somebody else.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

"You know Hyun, Nickhun was always telling me about a girl he met during highschool. He said that that girl changed his life and that the girl touched his heart. That girl was the reason why he came back" Kai looked at her with a strange expression.

"Nickhun and I were...........friends"

"Okay, let's go" Hyun Joong appeared without even saying hello.

"Here, let me give you a hand" Kai was being a gentleman trying to carry Seohyun's bag. What the two friends didn't notice were the pair of jealous eyes watching them.

Last time, you hugged a strange guy. Now you're flirting with Kai? Seo Joo Hyun, why are you making me suffer by watching you like this?

 

As soon as they got into the plane, Kai and Seohyun were seperated. They were too far too talk to each other.

"I guess we're seatmates" Hyun Joong smirked.

Seohyun was surprised momentarily but tried her best not to show her feelings. As Hyun Joong sat beside her, she could feel the tension and pressure she and also maybe he was going through. She often stole glances at him while he was listening to the music in his earphones, not minding anyone. He was so handsome in his plain white shirt and maong jeans. Just the sight of this guy would make any other girls beg to be his. Seohyun wondered how Hyun Joong could make a simple suit look so expensive, how Hyun Joong could give one look that could make her heart thump loudly, how Hyun Joong could make the world stop with just one smile, how he could bore into your soul as if he could see what you were thinking, and how he could make Seohyun's world crumble into dust when he held her for the first time. What she didn't know was Hyun Joong also stealing glances at her while she was not looking. He wondered how could such a beautiful lady be a mortal when she was better of to be praised a goddess. He wondered how Seo Hyun could make every moment special with just one glance, how Seo Hyun could make his heart feel all kinds of emotions, how Seo Hyun could look so beautiful without even trying to be beautiful, because she IS BEAUTIFUL.

Both of them are starting to feel the hard pressure and tension of their feelings that they decided to stop what they were secretly doing. Silence fell upon them.

"This is going to be a very long flight" Seo Hyun sighed..