Runway (Part 1)

I've found you!!

“So, you’re Seo Joo Hyun, hyung’s new model?” Youngmin asked Seohyun. Seohyun could only nod to the question.

“So you’re the girl Yoona’s been blabbering about!” Kwangmin said cheerfully. “It’s super nice to meet you!! Did you know that hyung likes –“Youngmin elbowed his twin. And pointed at Hyun Joong who was giving them a death glare.

“I’m sorry if these crazy rascals are bothering you Seohyun” Hyun Joong apologized

“There’s nothing to apologize about. They practically saved me.” Seohyun said and gave the 2 twins a warm smile.

“Yeah hyung. If we weren’t here, there’d probably be a big mess with the name Krystal in it” Kwangmin defended.

“Krystal?”

“Yeah. She was trying to pick a fight on Seohyun noona. But Seohyun noona remained cool! “

Noona? Seohyun thought.

“Alright. Alright. You guys better get outta here. Seohyun needs space” Hyun Joong ordered.

“You just want to have a solo moment with her” Youngmin chuckled which made Seohyun blush.

“OUT!”

“Nice to meet you Seohyun noona” With that the twins left the room.

“You have great brothers. I wish I had brothers” Seohyun commented.

“Yeah well I swear these guys aren’t humans. They’re annoying, crazy,loud—“

“But lovable”

“Maybe” Hyun Joong gave her the glass of water he was holding and sat beside her. But before she could even finish drinking, Sunny appeared through the door and dragged Hyun Joong out so that Seohyun could put on her make-up and change. It took Sunny 20 minutes to do her make-up and 20 minutes to her hair. Then Yoona helped her change into her clothes. The show started at exactly 2:00 in the afternoon. There were thousands of people watching, cameras were everywhere and famous people like Victoria Secret model Heidi Klum and Miranda Kerr were there too.  All of this made Seohyun dizzy. As the show started, Seohyun could feel so much pressure that she was hyperventilating.

"Seohyun, take it easy" Yoona patted her back

"I'm (breathes in heavilly) fine" Seohyun lies.

"No your not. Here, a paper bag" Yoona handed her a paper bag. She then breathed in and out of the paper bag. Trying to calm herself. Yoona kept patting her bag. Meanwhile on the show outside, models were already owning the stage. The cameras flash, the crowd cheered, then it came to the point that the host announced Krystal.

As Krystal passed by them..

"Watch and learn" With that, she went onstage. Seohyun peeked through the curtain. She saw Krystal walking like a seductress. The men cheered and screamed. The women applauded. Even Lee Hyori seemed satisfied with Krystal's walk. Krystal looked gorgeus. She was well poised and confident. Unlike Seohyun.

In a matter of seconds, Krystal's walk ended. The crowd applauded hard. As she went down the stairs, she gave Seohyun a "beat-that look".

It was Seohyun's turn now. The host announced her name. The blood in her veins ran faster. She was hyperventilating again. But then suddenly a hand held hers. It was Hyun Joong!

"Seohyun, I believe in you"

Seohyun's heartbeat went wild. Emotions overflowed. With just those simple words, her world changed. Hope rose in her. She went up the stage. She focused on the people watching her. The company depended on her, Yoona and Sunny believe in her, Kai believes in her.

"Seohyun, I believe in you"

Hyun Joong believes in her.

Courage and determination overtook her. She walked. Walked like she was a goddess. Like she owned the runway. Like she was born to be a model.

Hyun Joong believed in her, that's all that matters.


Her walk ended. HYun Joong stood up and spplauded. The crowd stood up and applauded! Lee Hyori gave her a reassuring smile and applauded.

Her walk was Flawless!! She was perfect!

Round 1 is over and Round 2 is soon to begin.

Seohyun's victory didn't stop Krystal who was sneeking in Seohyun's dressing room when no one was looking. She took out her scissors and started to cut Seohyun's gown.

 

 

"You don't know who your messing with Seo Joo Hyun"