Always her.. Nickhun's story

I've found you!!

"Seohyun" Nickhun murmured as he was sitting on the sofa looking at Seohyun's highschool picture which he took. Truthfully, he was the reason why Seohyun wanted to be a photographer.

~FLASHBACK~

Nickhun was always the cool guy. Always. No girl could ever resist his boyish charms and his seductive smile. NO GIRL, except for the quiet, smart and mysterious Seo Joo Hyun. She was like a puzzle to be solved, a math problem giving Nickhun a head ache. Nickhun wondered how a girl like her could not be charmed by him, the NICKHUN HORVEJKUL. He tried courting her, charming his way to her heart but still, she didn’t mind him. Until one day.

“Okay class, you need to have a partner for your photo collage project. This project is very important if you want to pass highschool and to make it fair, I will choose your partners.” The teacher started calling out the names of their partners and then lastly.

“Mr. Horvejkul with Ms. Seo” The girls gasped and everybody in the classroom turned their heads to Seohyun. Seohyun just gave them a blank expression. When the teacher dismissed them, Nickhun went to Seohyun.

“So when are we going to make our project?” Nickhun asked with a grin on his face.

“If you think that I like the idea of you being my partner, then I don’t” Seohyun stood up and carried her bag as she was about to leave. But then Nickhun blocked her.

“Hey, if you want to graduate, I want to graduate too. So please, just this once, can we be a team and work together?”

“Fine.”

After that day they became close until one day while they were making their project in the school garden.

“So the theme of our project is what?” Seohyun asked.

“I don’t know about you, you’re the smart one” Nickhun replied while looking through the camera lens.

“How about the beauty inside?” Nickhun laughed.

“Seriously, the beauty inside?”

“Well, if you don’t like it then why don’t you think of a theme?!” Seohyun angrily said.

“Okay, I’m sorry.. How about thought?

“What kind of thought? You know we need to be specific”

“Well” Nickhun stared at Seohyun’s eyes “The thought of having to love someone, falling in love, making her smile, holding her near, loving everything about her”

Nickhun didn’t know but what he just said was what his heart said.

“How would you think of that? You’re a playboy!” Seohyun said irritatingly

“But maybe I could change. If I fall in love, I could change” Nickhun sincerely said

“I hope you do change” Seohyun whispered. She stood up and was about to leave when Nickhun grabbed her wrist.

“I will change, for you Seohyun, I will change” He then kissed her intensely, as if there was no tomorrow. At first Seohyun hesitated but then after a few moments she started answering his kiss with the same feeling. Nickhun then realized at the very moment that he was helplessly in love with Seohyun. The mysterious girl who made him do things he never did for a girl. Who made him fall in love with her. Moments later, the kiss ended but Nickhun was still holding her.

“I am sorry if I did that without your permission. But I’m not sorry I kissed you.” Nickhun said but Seohyun remained silent.

“I honestly have fallen in love with you Seohyun” Nickhun confessed but Seohyun still remained silent.  “I love you Seohyun, words can’t express how much but I know deep down in my heart that I am deeply and helplessly in love with you”

There, Nickhun just said what his heart had been yelling all the time.

“I” Seohyun finally said “I hate you”

Nickhun was shocked. He looked down.

“I understand” He said. He could not bear to be beside the woman he loves who hates him in return. He packed his stuff and when was about to leave..

“I hate you, I hate everything about you because you made me love you so badly!” Seohyun yelled, she was crying so hard. Nickhun turned back to her.

“I hate you so much for making me love you!” She yelled again. Nickhun couldn’t express the happiness he felt when Seohyun said that. He then ran to her and kissed her again, this time he made her feel special and loved. As the kiss ended, he wiped the tears in her eyes and he smiled lovingly at her.

“Hyunnie, stop crying. I love you so much!”

“And I love you too, you stupid arrogant playboy”

Nickhun laughed and Seohyun smiled.

They were always happy, so in love. There was never a day that they weren’t together.

-click-

“Yah, Oppa.. Stop taking pictures of me. Even if you’re a photographer and my boyfriend, you still don’t have the right until I say so”

“Well your so amazingly and gorgeously beautiful that I cant help but take a picture” Nickhun pecked her lips.

“You ert! This is a public place and what you did was so embarrassing” Seohyun hit his arm.

“Says who? I have the right to kiss you anytime and anywhere I want. You’re mine and only mine Hyunnie” Then Nickhun hugged her.

“You’re lucky I love you” Suddenly it began raining.

“! We didn’t bring an umbrella” Nickhun cursed while trying to cover Seohyun’s head with his coat. Seohyun just laughed.

“Let’s run in the rain oppa” Seohyun cutely said. What was Nickhun to do with that cute face? He held out his hand.

“Hyunnie, let’s go” Nickhun said and Seohyun obeyed and they ran and played in the rain all day.

Life was perfect for the both of them until that day came. The day Nickhun regretted. It was their 3rd year anniversary. He received a phone call that his mother was sick, so he needed to leave SEOUL.  He remembered Seohyun was waiting for him at the garden where he confessed his love for her. He told her he was going to leave but somehow he forgot to tell her the reason why. He loved his mother but he also love Seohyun. But his mother needed him. He remembered Seohyun was pleading him not to leave. He remembered the thousand tears that fell from her eyes once he told her. She was already begging him but it was all his fault of not listening to her. Once he arrived in Thailand, he knew his mother was never sick and his mother arranged him to be married to a Thai girl. He tried to reason with his mother but his mother made him choose, to go back to SEOUL but be married to the girl or to stay in Thailand but remain single. He chose the 2nd offer but he promised himself to come back for his Seohyun.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

He never had any other girl besides Seohyun. He never loved someone besides her. He always remembered Seohyun. He always loved her. Always.