For her!

I've found you!!

"Yah! Seohyun! Try this, this and this out! Ppali!" Yoona commanded her like a crazy fashion police..

They were in a mall in London now, finding the right dress for her to wear on the fashion event. Yoona has been this crazy for like an hour already and Seohyun couldn't do anything to say no. Sunny , on the other hand, said she'll just stay in the hotel and relax. While Kai was with Hyun Joong picking out some suits.

The day get's even more surpising. First, Seohyun sleeping on Hyun Joong, second, Hyun Joong smiling at her, and third, Hyun Joong's hotel room is beside her's!!! There were really lot's of surprises in stored for  her.

"Seohyun, you done?"

"You look innocent!"

"You look like an 8 year old girl"

"You look y"

"Yoona, I'm tired"

"But you need to look perfect! You're a model after all!"

"Fine but be sure this is the last dress"

"Promise. Now go and wear this"

"Well?"

"We need to keep finding you the right clothes to wear Seo. I know! Come on follow me!"

Yoona dragged Seohyun to another shop and started to make Seohyun wear all kinds of clothes again.. Meanwhile..

"Hyun joong, are you finished? Get out of there man so that I can see what you look like"

Hyun Joong got out of the dressing room. Kai was helping him pick out a tuxedo for the upcoming fashion event and he knew he needed to look his best for everyone( well that's what he tells himself).

"What do you think Kai?"

"Not a bad choice but I have a little suggestion to make if you want to please Seohyun" Kai emphasized the name. Hyun Joong was shocked momentarily but then regained his senses.

"What do you mean please Seohyun?" He tried his best to hide the fear in his voice. The fear that Kai might know of his hidden feelings..

"Please Hyun Joong, I've known you since childhood and I know you like Seohyun."

"What's your proof?" He raised his brows so he might seem a little less scared

"First, when I gave you Seohyun's pictures from the pictorial, you blushed, secondly, when you saw Nickhun hugging Seohyun, you ran away and lastly, I saw you awhile ago in the plane looking intensely at her. Yeah, I was far away but the bathroom was near enough the seat's you guys were seating on. So dont lie to me. This is all for Seohyun isn't it?" Kai was really eager.

 

 

 

"Yes" Hyun Joong confessed "This is all for her"