CRAZY TWINS!!

I've found you!!

It was almost midnight. Seohyun came out of her room because she can't sleep. She seated on the floor in the hallway. She keeps thinking what if she will make a mistake tomorrow. She was both nervous and scared. She cant bear it if she fails tomorrow, what will Hyun Joong think of her? What will Hyun Joong do.. She was really freaking out.

"Can't sleep?"

Seohyun was startled to see Hyun Joong standing with a cup in his hands. She just nodded in return.
 Hyun Joong seated next to her.

"You're nervous right?" He asked.

"Yeah"

"Don't be"

"But what if i trip tomorrow? What if I embarass myself? What if I embarass you?"

"They're all just what if's. I know you can do anything if you put your heart and soul into it. I trust in you Seohyun. I know you can do it" He said as he stared deep in her eyes. There was total silence between them. They don't want that moment (the moment where they stare at each other deeply and talk through their eyes) to end. Seohyun and Hyun Joong where in deep trance when.

*DONG DONG DONG (the clock strikes twelve)

The both of them looked away and blushed at the same time.

"It's 12 already. Hey, why don't you sleep? You need to look great tomorrow and not look like a zombie" Hyun Joong said

"Sure"

"Here, for you" Hyun Joong handed her the cup of milk that he was holding " I haven't touched it yet. This will make you sleep faster"

"Thank you" She shyly said as she grabbed the cup.

"Good night" He said. But he did something that Seohyun didn't expect. HE KISSED SEOHYUN ON THE FOREHEAD!! He then went in his room with a huge smile in his face. Seohyun was left shocked and surprised, standing on the hall.

 

 

The day has finally arrived and Seohyun was still tensed. Good thing Hyun Joong kissed her on the forehead last night. If he didn't, she'd be much more stressed. Yoona and Kai went to the runway first to check if everything is okay. Sunny, Seohyun and Hyun Joong catched up after Sunny and Seohyun finished packing. When they arrived, they were greeted by famous people. A crowd was starting to form, luckily, Hyun Joong told them that she needed air and space. Then Sunny left them at the waiting area because she was going to fix Seohyun's stuff and help Yoona with the dresses. There were 2 dresses she needed. One was purely for fashion and one was a gown. When Sunny left them, Hyun Joong noticed that she was still scared and nervous so Hyun Joong told her that he would get a glass of water for her. They still haven't talked about what happened last. Seohyun hesitated so that they can talk but he insisted, so she was left alone. She was trying her best to calm herself when an unfriendly face appeared.

"You're going to loose Seohyun" Krystal said with a sneer.

"What makes you think I'm going down without a fight?" She answered back bravely. She might be a goody toe shoes but she definitely knows her limitations.

"Why you little---" Krystal was cut off when 2 similar looking boys appeared.

"Enough Krystal" They both said

" You're never going to beat me" She said and left.

Seohyun bowed to the 2 boys.

"Thank you for saving me back there" She said with a smile

"No problem" The guy with the blonde hair said "I'm Jo Youngmin and this is my twin, Jo Kwangmin"

"I'm Seo Joo Hyun"

"You're the model?" The guy named Kwangmin asked

"Yes I'm a model"

Hyun Joong arrived with a glass of water in his hand.

"Seohyun here is your---" He didn't finish his sentence when he saw the two people with Seohyun. His face became serious. Seohyun on the other hand looked at the 3 men. The twins then bursted out into laughter.

"Haha, hyung is giving a girl a glass of water" Youngmin laughed.

"She must be something to hyung!!" Kwangmin said, still laughing like a retard.

" Hyung?" Seohyun was shocked. Why did they call Hyun Joong hyung?

" Yah! Shut up you little rascals!" Hyun Joong shouted at the 2 twins who tried their best to keep their laughter.

"Well then, we should tell you who we really are" Kwangmin said to Seohyun.

 

 

"We're the Jo twins and we're Kim Hyun Joong's................... YOUNGER BROTHERS" They both said in unison. 

Seohyun was shocked at the same time surprised. Hyun Joong just facepalm himself by his brother's craziness. The twins grinned evilly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

next chapter would be the fashion show!! get ready!!

tnx for commenting and subscribing!!