fashion event.. introducing SEOHYUN

I've found you!!

Hyun Joong and Kai arrived first on the event because Seohyun and Yoona have been taking a long time to look beautiful. They have been waiting in the place for 30 minutes already and the girls still haven't arrived.

"Hyun Joong, relax man. They're gonna arrive anytime soon" Kai comforted him.

"Did she text you?" Hyun Joong asked

"What are you? Her boyfriend? Stay calm! Jeez" Kai iwas already irritated. If Hyun Joong wasn't his friend, he would have already left him and went back to the hotel.

"I'm just worried"

"Don't worry too much. It's freaking me out" Kai was also worried of what had happened to Seohyun, of course, he could not deny the fact that he is still in love with her but he restrained himself because of Hyun Joong. Suddenly, the music was stopped and everyone looked at their direction(the direction near the stairs which was the entrance). Curious, he and Hyun Joong looked up and they saw....

"Seohyun" Hyun Joong murmured. She was soo beautiful, soo innocent.. Seohyun went down the stairs gracefully. She was soo stunning!

If Hyun Joong was stunned, Kai was shocked! He should not have let Yoona play too much with Seohyun. He knew Yoona would turn Seohyun into the most beautiful creature alive! He had to admit that Seohyun made him feel hot. Seohyun awoke all kinds of feelings in him.

As Seohyun walked down the stairs, she felt shy and concious. Everyone was staring at her. But she needed to look calm and beautiful so that Hyun Joong would not be embarrassed. She would do anything for Hyun Joong. She met the eyes of Hyun Joong who was intensely staring at her from head to toe. Thanks to Yoona, she looked like a goddess who descended from the heavens. She was truly a one of a kind beauty!

Everyone in the room were like O.o. Some of them were thinking "Wow, she's soo lovely" while other stupid crazy jealous people werre like "Who is this girl? She look's over dressed"..

As Seohyun finally got down, Hyun Joong came over to her side and escorted her.

"You look.. irresistably beautiful tonight" Hyun Joong gulped. He remembered what Kai told him earlier.. if you want to win her heart, compliment her..

"Thank you" Seohyun murmured as Hyun Joong held her hand..

As they were enjoying the precious moment of holding hands, a group of women interrupted them..

"Excuse me for my rudeness Hyun Joong but would you mind introduce us who this girl is?" The woman glared at Seohyun from head to toe as if she was the most hideous thing she had ever seen.

"This GIRL, is my model" Hyun Joong coldly and boldly answered. Then he looked at everyone who was staring at them..

"Let me introduce, this lovely lady is my model. She is Seo Joo Hyun"

 

The crowd gasped..
 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guy's!! poor kai!! and lonely nickhun!!

so if u were me, who would it be?

kim hyun joong- the boss

kai- the best friend

nickhun- the first love

pls comment and suggest!! i really love comments and suggestions!!