summer morning

I've found you!!

One fine summer morning there was a girl, a lovely girl to be exact, dreaming happily on her bed..

"SEOHYUN!!! WAKE UP LAZY!!!!"

"Ahhhhh"  she was surprised by the loud voice that she fell down her bed..

"YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE!!"

"Fanny- unnie, you don't need to shout like that"

"Yah! Get up already! It's 7 in the morning."

"WHAT?"

"Hurry up or you'll be late on your interview!"

"Got it!"

Seohyun rushes to the bathroom and took the fastest bath she ever took, her hair still soaking, she went out to change to her formal clothes and didn't even bother to eat breakfast.

"Unnie, i'll be leaving" she said while hurrily putting on her sandals.

"Okay, good luck maknae!!" she just bowed in return and left the apartment.

That was her unnie Tiffany, the loudest yet most caring of her "sister's". She had two more sister's living with her, her Hyoyeon-unnie and her Taeyeon-unnie but it seems that they left early. She smiled at the thought of her loving and caring sisters.

 

 

Meanwhile in a huge mansion full of luxurious stuff and so on and so forth, there was a guy playing his guitar inside his room, thinking of words that would perfectly fit in the song he is making.

"Young master, you have an appointment 7 o'clock at the office." an old man came in and informed.

"Life is getting much more boring as each day passes" the handsome guy said when the old man left

"One day, I hope to find happines. True happiness" he said with a sigh