L.Joe (2)

TEEN TOP ONESHOTS

BIRTHDAY BOY

I wrote this last year for Byunghunnie's birthday.. Thought i should include it in here.. :D 
Enjoy.. 

__________________________

L.Joe was sitting in front of the mirror waiting for the make up artist to do him. He was looking at his phone, waiting for that special someone to contact him. He sighed. *Maybe she's not awake yet*  Then his phone rang. He immediately sat up straight and looked at his phone. He groaned. It was only Niel. He answered the call. 

"HYUNG! HYUNG! HYUNG!" Niel called at the other side.

"What? What? What? Where are you? Aren't you just here be-" L.Joe turned expecting to see Niel but he wasn't there," Okay where are you? You're not supposed to wonder off!"

"Uh...I'm....Yah! Hyung's asking where i am!" He heard Niel whispered too loudly.

 

L.Joe sighed and shook his head, "Whatever I'm hanging up."

"WAAAAAAIT!" Niel screamed.

"What?" L.Joe held the phone next to his ear again, "You're hanging up the line. I'm waiting for another call."

"Who? *Chuckles* Oh, I know whooo~" Niel teased.

"That's it! GoodBYE!" L.Joe hung up and the make-up artist came to him laughing. 

 

"What was that about?" She asked.

"Niel again." L.Joe closed his eyes and rested while he was getting done. 

 

Minutes passed and L.Joe was already done with his make up and hair but he was still asleep. His phone started to vibrate again causing him to suddenly wake up. He grabbed his phone and saw 'C.A.P. Hyung' on the screen. He answered. 

 

"Where are you? We've been trying to call you for more than 100 times!" CAP roared.

"Uhm...Why? Am i supposed to be somewhere?"  He looked around for his other members. He finally saw Ricky playing I-Pad at a corner.

"Yes! You're supposed to be here at the cafe with us!" 

"The Cafe? Since when? Ricky's still here." L.Joe bluntly replied. 

"Get him here too!" CAP hung up.

"What's wrong with him..." L.Joe scratched his head and poked Ricky's arm.

Ricky looked up, "Wae Hyung?" 

"Let's Go." L.Joe pulled Ricky's arm. 

"Ah! WAIT! My Race~" Ricky placed the I-Pad down and went with L.Joe. 

 

The two made their way up to the 4th floor where the Cafe was. They searched the place and they saw CAP sitting by the window. They walked over and each took a seat. 

"Oh. You're here." CAP straightened up. 

"What's up hyung?" Ricky asked.

"Nah just some things.." CAP shrugged. 

 

Then with the signal from CAP, a birthday cake suddenly appeared in front of L.Joe causing him to jump. All the members gathered and started clapping while singing for him the birthday song. L.Joe was totally surprised. He didn't expect them to celebrate it that soon. Everyone cheered and L.Joe blew out the candles and everyone sat around the cake. Soon the cake had disappeared into their stomachs. 

"AH~ That was delicious!" Niel patted his tummy. 

"I wish that we celebrate birthdays everyday!" Ricky giggled.

"Yeah. And you'll get fat by that." ChangJo laughed. 

"Yah!" Ricky glared at ChangJo. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY L.Joe!" ChunJi smacked L.Joe's back. 

"My fans won't be happy if they knew you did that to me." L.Joe joked. 

"No~~ Our Angels love it when we're together~ ChunJoe couple!" ChunJi wanted to hug L.Joe but L.Joe pulled away. 

"I already have someone else in mind thanks." 

"Still waiting for her?" CAP looked at L.Joe. 

L.Joe took his phone out and sighed at the blank screen. 

 

The whole day was the usual fun and laughter with the members goofing around. He saw some of the Angels wishing him  a happy birthday. It totally made L.Joe feel better on his birthday but his sadness would come back whenever he sees his phone once in a while. Still no calls. Not even a message. 

 

They had already ended their activities of the day and they went back to the van to head back to their dorm. They were tired but L.Joe was still staring at his phone. The other members couldn't help but feel sad for him too. He had only one wish for his special person to wish him a happy birthday. 

They arrived at their dorm and Ricky and Niel raced to the lift. ChangJo, CAP and ChunJi followed behind. L.Joe was just slowly coming out of the van. He looked around the area to see if any familiar figure was there. No one. He sighed once again. 

"You're sighing more on your birthday than on usual days." CAP came next to him. 

"Yeah...I guess she's not coming or wishing me i guess." L.Joe whispered and walked to the rest of the group. 

They took the lift up to their floor and the first to come out of the lift was Ricky and Niel again, racing who could reach their dorm first. Ricky was in the lead as he took the left turn to their dorm but then he abruptly stopped when he saw a girl sleeping beside their dorm door. He gasped. Niel suddenly came behind him and bumped into Ricky. 

Ricky covered Niel's mouth and pushed him back to the others. 

"Hyung!!! CAP HYUNG!" Ricky pulled Niel to them," I forgot something! Call manager hyung!" 

"You can call him yourself right?" CAP raised a brow. 

"I need all of you to follow me. Except you L.Joe hyung. You can rest since you had a long day." Ricky smiled. 

"Wait. Why can't I follow?" L.Joe frowned. 

"Bye Hyung! Have fun!" Ricky waved while he forced the others into the lift again. 

"Whaaat?" L.Joe scratched his head, "Aish whatever more time to sleep." 

 

L.Joe walked through the corridors towards the dorm. He was looking through his pockets for the keys when he saw that same girl Ricky saw. 

*She was here all along...*  L.Joe's eyes widened and went to her. 

 

L.Joe bent down to her level and brushed her hair off her face. He softened as he saw her hugging a teddy bear with a card on it. He searched his pockets for the keys once more. Finally he found it and quickly opened the door. He carefully carried her bridal style into their dorm and laid her on his bed. He felt her forehead, luckily she felt normal. No fever.

L.Joe tucked the blanket on her and stayed there for a while to watch her sleep.

*You actually came...I'm sorry for making you wait..*   

 

1 hour later, she woke up and quickly sat up not familiar to the surroundings. 

"Where am i?!" She whispered. She looked around to see the boys things lying around. Then she saw the picture of her and L.Joe on the drawer beside the table. 

"L.Joe..." She smiled and walked to the door. 

Slowly she turned the knob and pushed the door slightly ajar. She took a peek around. L.Joe was no where. She heard the water running in the bathroom then she walked out. At the exact same time, the sound of the water running was not heard anymore and L.Joe came out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"OH MY GOD!" He jumped and covered his body when he saw her. 

She turned around and covered her eyes. 

"When did you woke up?" L.Joe asked, his arms still covering his upper body. 

"Just now.."She mumbled.

"Okay.. I'll go put on some clothes first.." L.Joe slowly walked to his room like a crab, side ways.  

 L.Joe was too focused on her that he didn't realize that there was a cloth on the floor and guess what? 

 

He slipped and fell. BUT! Forwards towards her. And at the same time she turned around. So....

 

They were now on the floor, She under him and he's on top of her. Luckily his towel was still on. 

"Ack~" She shrieked. 

"Sorry.." L.Joe whispered and wanted to get up but seeing her eyes made him feel hypnotized.

Their staring game made L.Joe came closer and closer.

"Happy Birthday L.Joe.." She whispered. L.Joe chuckled. 

They finally kissed. 

 

To add to the bad timing...

The rest of Teen Top came back.

"Hi love birdsss~" ChunJi sang as they walked in.

"OMG." They gasped.

CAP pulled the three youngest out of the dorm.

"YAH! L.Joe! Not in front of them!" ChunJi yelled.

ChunJi ran out of the dorm too.

 

__________________________________________

 

I know i haven't update for a while. Sorry. 

 

 

“If you get caught cheating behind my back..you know what I will do, right? i am Gangster-Joe”

— L.Joe, 111122 Teen Top fancafe