TEEN TOP VALENTINE SPECIAL : Part 1

TEEN TOP ONESHOTS

 

"Omo." I squealed as I walked out of the house to see a charming young man standing there with the biggest smile he could give to me. Niel kept that smile plastered on his face as I cautiously walked towards him. I was surprised to see Niel standing there since i was not that close to him even though we are in the same class. The two of us hardly talk due to the difference in the subjects we take. Well, also the fact that i'm quite shy around people other than my friends. From what I heard and observed from time to time, Niel seemed to be nice and well mannered like a gentleman so I'm alright with him. 

 

"Morning Sunshine!" He yelled a little too loud. My eyes widened as he may cause a misunderstanding among the neighbors. I had really nosy neighbors so, i must really be careful around that area. I quickly sprint up to him and pulled him away from the area. He jerked at the sudden motion but went with me anyways, wherever I were heading to. Which is in the direction of the school of course. I stopped at a corner and panted hard as i scanned the area if anyone was following the two of us. I gave out a sigh in relief. Niel felt slightly guilty making me run early in the morning. 

"Sorry about that." He shyly rubbed the back of his neck. I quietly observed him. 

"Why? Do i look weird today?" He checked himself but i gently shook my head. 

I looked right into his eyes and spoke out of curiosity, "Why are you here?" 

I wanted to know so badly why he was there suddenly out of the blue. My mind started to think of any wild ideas that could answer my question. And it is as wild as, him kidnapping me. Bizarre imaginations of mine. 

He just awkwardly chuckled and smiled once more, "Walking to school with you...If you don't mind that is."

 

Niel just kept smiling and smiling, slowly starting to freak me out. Then i made a face, my imagination running wild once more.

"This isn't a joke right?" I just wanted to make sure.

He raised a brow and tilt his head slightly,"Why would i joke about this?"

I gave it a thought before shaking my head again before walking off before him. 

"Hey! Wait up!" He grabbed my arm and made me stop. I looked at his hand and he pulled away scratching his head. 

"Sorry....I just..." He apologised. I tapped my shoe on the ground waiting for him to continue.

The atmosphere couldn't get even more awkward and that's when he couldn't take it anymore and he pulled me into a hug. My eyes widened and my palms were pressed against his chest. I wanted to push him away but then he whispered into my ear causing me to freeze. 

"Just let me hold you this once. Please.." His voice was soothing and warm,"I love you..You have no idea how much guts i had to gather to get myself to confess."

His arms around my waist tightened as he snuggled his face onto my neck. I really felt bad but then, i have no intentions on starting a relationship anytime soon. Carefully I pulled away from his embrace and looked down onto the ground.

"I'm sorry..." I started.

"Come and meet me at the back of the school at 11:30 tonight and tell me your answer." Niel whispered and then he held my shoulders. I simply nodded. I heard Niel sigh, I couldn't move. Then i felt something pressed on my forehead. I looked up slightly and noticed that Niel kissed my forehead. I was stunned. 

"I'll see you around..or maybe later." His voice trailed off and walked ahead. Looking a little gloomy. 

"Hey." I called out and he stopped, not turning back, "You said you wanted to walked to school with me. Let's go!"

I grabbed the sides of my backpack and skipped forward. Niel stood there for a while but then smiled as he caught up with me. 

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

I waved goodbye to Niel as i walked over to my locker when i saw my best friend, EunKyung. As soon as i saw her i quickened my pace as i move towards her. But then a figure jumped in front of me causing me to jerk. 

"Hi!" He greeted with cuteness. I blinked in surprise.

"Uh...Ricky-ssi..Hi." I greeted him. 

"So, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me after school. How does that sound? Huh? Huh?"

 

To me, it was as though he was having a sugar rush being all jumpy but that's how he is. He's Ricky from the other class. Girls love him for his cuteness and all. I don't mind it but then, sometimes.. I just can't control myself and might raise my voice at him. That is the last thing i would want to do, make him feel guilty. My mind was imagining again that he would stop being himself again just because i told him off. Ricky is the popular kid in our level. He's loved by the girls since he would spend most of his time with them. He's all cute and cuddly but don't judge him. He's really strong and manly too. So, that's basically why girls swoon over him. He's 'perfect' to them. 

 

"How about it?" He nudged me.

"Uh...Ricky-ssi. I don't thin-"

"Nevermind. How about you and me stargazing at the hill near the park tonight at 11:30pm? i'll meet you there. I have something to tell you..Be there alright? I have to go now. Bye Bye!" Before he walked off he gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

Then he gave me a wink and scrambled off. I was dumb founded and i met my eyes with EunKyung. She too was shocked by what just happened. I quickly walked up to her and opened my locker. 

"What was that about?" EunKyung asked. 

"You're asking me? I have no idea." I began to gather my books, "Not only him. Niel was outside my house this morning!" 

"What?!" She yelped. 

"Shh! Come'on i'll fill you in later. Gotta get to claaaas~" I pushed her to our class and the bell rang.

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

PHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEP! 

Our PE teacher blew his whistle. Everyone stopped playing and looked at me. Damn it was embarrassing. We were having volleyball for that PE lesson. As for what happened, I accidentally tripped on ChangJo. I was on top of him and my knee was scrapped onto the hard and rough ground. His eyes widened as i was wincing in pain on top of him. He sat up and held onto my shoulders and held up my knee from the ground. 

"Coach! She's wounded!" He cried out and the coach quickly came over to the two of us. Classmates were surrounding us and EunKyung was panicking beside me. I did my best to hold my tears back but somehow they made their way out and it flowed down. Blood oozed out of the wound. ChangJo was holding onto me. Our PE teacher took a look at my wound and then looked at ChangJo. 

"Get her to the Office. Have it cleaned and treated." The coach told ChangJo and he nodded. 

ChangJo slowly slid his under my legs and my back. He carried me bridal style. 

"Carefull!" EunKyung warned,"Want me to come along?" 

"No. ChangJo will do it. The rest of you back to the game!" And the coach blew the whistle once more. 

 

Here's ChangJo, my other classmate. He's a quiet person but he can be loud at times. He just prefers to be by himself. He would usually be sitting at a corner or helping other students with something. He's really mysterious yet he had that kind and warm vibe around him which makes him even more charming.

 

ChangJo ran down the hallway with me in his arms all the way to the office. My face was already stained with my tears. My blood was already rolling down my leg. ChangJo burst into the Office and the staff at the counter led him to the sick bay. It was a small room with a bed and some utilities, in case a student was unwell. I sat down on the bed and ChangJo sat down beside me. I squeezed his hand as the ointment was being put on after the staff helped me wash the wound. More tears ran down my face as i tried to hold in the pain. After that, the staff places the dressing on the wound and told me to rest for a while. I was still sobbing a little and ChangJo was still sitting beside me trying to calm me down. 

"It hurts." I quietly whined. 

"I know. I know. It'll go off soon." ChangJo allowed me to squeeze his hand as hard as i want. 

"ChangJo. It really hurts." I continued on and on. I was even fed-up with myself. 

"Shh.." ChangJo my cheek. I sniffled and looked at him. His eyes were soft and filled with concern. For once i was suddenly mesmerized with his eyes. 

"I'm here. So don't cry. It hurts me when you cry.." He wiped my cheek with his free hand. 

I was lost for words. What was he trying to say?

"What.." I mumbled. 

"Do you know? I've liked you since freshman year." ChangJo whispered as he gazed straight into my eyes.

*What is this?! 2 confessions in a day?!*

 Slowly his eyes looked down to my lips and i couldn't help but stare at his lips too. Slowly he leaned in and i held my breath and stiffed. I felt his breath on my lips and his presence was that close to me. I shut my eyes and waited for him. My heart was beating furiously but then i felt his presence disappear. 

 

"Uhm.. ChangJo.."I croaked still not opening my eyes.

"Would you like to go on a date with me? Just a quick date. Its just something simple. A quiet walk at the park...11:30 tonight. I'll see you at the park entrance if you agree." 

Then i heard the door open and close. I opened my slowly opened my eyes and looked around. I was the only one in the room and i let out a big sigh. 

"What is this?" I asked myself. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

RIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG~~!!! 

The class was dismissed and i walked out of the classroom with EunKyung throwing questions at me. 

"So, what are you going to do now?" EunKyung pouted and turned to me, "They're all nice guys and they're all asking you out at 11:30 pm." 

The two of us walked and reached our locker. That was where EunKyung abruptly stopped, causing me to stop along with her. 

"Something's fishy." She frowned. 

"What?" I turned my code and opened my locker. 

"Are you blind? They all said 11:30pm! What's so special about 11:30pm?!" EunKyung started flinging her arms everywhere spitting out crap that even i couldn't understand. Then i felt someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see Bang Minsoo. 

"CAP OPPA!" I squealed. 

"Hey. What's wrong with her?" He pointed to EunKyung. 

"I don't know. Let's go." I whispered and made an attempt to run away from EunKyung. EunKyung, on the other hand, was too preoccupied with ranting in her own language. 

 

CAP and me walked out of the school gates laughing. Ok, intro, CAP is my senior. He tutored me once and he helped me ace my tests and i made through the end of the year examinations. 

"So, how was your day?" He started. 

In a split second after he asked that, i stopped laughing and frowned. 

"Two guys confessed to me and another suddenly came talking about star gazing PLUS! all three of them wants me to meet them at 11:30pm! How ironic is that?!" I started to summarize everything to him. 

"Who?" CAP asked. 

"Uh.. First it was Niel from my class, he was outside MY HOUSE! in the morning. Then Ricky was jumping all over when i reached school. Then ChangJo, Well, he helped me during PE lesson.." I named them. 

Then i heard CAP sighed, i looked at him. 

"." CAP hissed quietly.

"Why?" I asked. 

"Huh? What? Nothing.." CAP quickly said,"How about a movie? I already have the tickets."

"REALLY?! LET'S GO!" I cried and pulled on him. 


We watched the scary movie and munched on popcorn. Hey, don't see it as me hugging onto CAP's arms being all scared. I wasn't that type. I was the type that would laugh all the way during the movie. I was the one that laughed with CAP when a ghost came up to the screen. The movie ended and everyone walked out of the cinema. 

"Their faces are EPIC!" I tried not to laugh too hard. 

"Hey.." CAP called out to me. 

"Yeah Oppa?" 

"I have to go..But here. I got you this." He held out a small box. I blinked and looked at him. 

"I have to go. Bye!" And he ran off. 

I frowned and opened the box, inside was a piece of paper. It read: 

 

Ok. This might be weird. But meet me outside my house at 11:30pm tonight? I'll be waiting.

-BANG MINSOO. 

 

*I can't believe this*

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

I was walking home. My head was starting to spin. What is wrong with these guys. All in a freakin' day?!

Buzz Buzz Buzz. 

"Hello?" I answered my phone. 

"Hey Babydoll. Watcha doing?" The other side asked. 

"Oppa. I'm not in the mood. What is it this time?" 

"Turn around." He said. 

I did but i saw nothing special but just the normal neighborhood. 

"Stop playing games oppa!" I turned back but i saw a huge grin in front of me. 

"SURPRISE!" He kissed my cheek.

"Oppa~" I whined and touched my cheek. 

"Let's go!" He pulled me into his car that was actually parked right beside me. 

"Yah! Mwoya?!" 

 

He pulled me into the car and he drove us to the very familiar restaurant. I eyed him and he just gave me a grin before he made me enter the restaurant. Meet ChunJi, the playboy and my childhood buddy that grew up with me. But things changed when his family got wealthy and while mine...remain normal. His family moved away and we lost contact ever since but then, that one fine day, he came back and from that day on. He just couldn't stop coming back. He seemed to like dragging me everywhere and buying me new stuff. Which i totally don't need! 

 

"Sit!" he ordered and i did sat down. The restaurant belongs to him by the way. 

A waiter came over and he order for me as usual but something was different. He wasn't asking me if i need to buy anything. 

"So, how's life?" He smiled. 

I raised a brow, "Really now oppa? Really? You're finally wanting to know about my life?"

He shrugged,"Why not? Its been forever since i really asked how you've been."

"What do you want Lee Chanhee?" I came straight forward.

"Ah. Smart girl." He smiled, "Go on a date with me tonight."

"WHAT?!" I almost choked out the water that i was drinking.

"Date me." He repeated himself.

"Why?!"

"Because i love you." He smiled.

"You always say that to me." I pouted, "But you never mean it." 

He held his hand out and his palm touched my hand, "This time i mean it. I really love you." His eyes were sincere this time. I groaned. 

"Let me guess oppa... You want me to meet you somewhere at 11:30pm tonight?" I crossed my arm.

"Smart girl. The fountain we used to play at. Don't be late alright?" He pointed to me.

"Like i'll even be there."

"I'm not forcing you..." I heard him mumble and i looked at him,"FOOD IS HERE!" 

The rest of the dinner was just like any other..

 

-------------------------------------

 

7pm and i was just about to reach home. I groaned and dragged myself to the house.

"Stupid ChunJi. At least send me home." I frowned.

I stomped my feet with every step i took but then i heard another pair of footsteps being made. I stopped to listen better but nothing. I shrugged and continued walking but then i heard it again. Chill ran down my spine as i rubbed my arm. Then i heard footsteps right behind me. I took the chance and swung my bag but it went a little to far and i spun around and then landed on someone's chest.

"Whoa."

 

I looked up to see the gangster Lee ByungHun a.k.a. L.Joe. My eyes widened and I straightened up. 

"I'm Sorry! I didn't mean to do that! I was just trying to..practice my twirls!" I stuttered a little.

 

Meet L.Joe, he's the rebel. A gangster from our school. He hardly goes to school. He hangs out with some other rebels outside of school. But some rumors said that he happens to be sweet and kind to those he love. He's been spotted once with his grandmother that was doing her yearly visit from the states. Students saw L.Joe smiling and helping her willingly. So i always thought that this guy had a heart. But he hardly shows it to people. Other than that, he's one scary freak!

 

"Chill woman. I was just going to give you these." He held out a bouquet of yellow tulips. They were my favourite

flowers! 

"W-why?" 

"I just thought that it's about time that i let you know that i've had my eyes on you quite sometime now." He smirked. 

I was caught-off guard. Out of everyone that came and confess to me that day, I didn't thought that L.Joe would be one of them too. He was the last one I would expect. My head was spinning. 

"i Guess you know how it goes by now. The small building near the library. 11:30pm. See you there baby." He winked at me. He gave me a small salute and walked off. 

 

*WHAT IS ALL THIS?!*

---------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'll continue the story according to this polls :D HEEHEE~ 

The winner if the poll will get a Oneshot for Valentine :D (Eventhough its late....)

Happy voting <3