CAP (1)

TEEN TOP ONESHOTS

MY HERO

______________

It was a cold and breezy night. Everything seemed calm but then there was smoke rising from a burning house.

The fire was slowly swallowing down the small house. Time was precious and they only had seconds to put the fire out before it burns the whole house down. The wails of the sirens were soon heard from a far. Passer-bys stopped to crowds around the area, being a little concern. Neighbours run from their houses near by to the burning house. 

 

"Everyone please step away from the area." A police officer ordered as him and his other officers pushed the crowd back from the scene. CAP jumped off the fire engine and quickly got into action he was all suited up and ready for action. 

 

"CAP! Your team search the house!" The Chief ordered, "TOP! Your team put out the fire! MOVE MOVE MOVE!" 

 

As soon as the orders were out CAP took charge and told the members in his team their directions to take. The water was already plugging out of the hose putting out the fire. CAP knocked down the door and the heat started surrounding him. 

His team scattered to search the area. He was with his partner, Minhyuk was with him. CAP went in deeper into the house, flames burning anything in its way. The search team spread out to search for lives. CAP tried his best to get his way through the roaring flames.

"Anyone there?! Respond in anyway!" CAP yelled out. He cautiously stood in front of the door which was probably the toilet door. He started to hear soft cries. He turned and looked at MinHyuk. The two of them nodded in understanding then MinHyuk banged the door down. There was a small figure shivering in fear in the bathtub with water flowing probably trying to keep herself wet from fire. CAP and MinHyuk ran to her and CAP gently patted her checking on whether or not is she still alive.

 

"Ms. Are you okay?" MinHyuk asked, "I am going to get you out of here." 

CAP gave the permission and MinHyuk carried her bridal style. CAP led the way and soon enough they were out of the house. The paramedics immediately ran to assist to the girl. She was brought to the stretcher and CAP saw his other team mates already outside. He was about to report back to the chief when he heard the girl stating that her mother was still inside the house. CAP turned to the girl then back to the house. 

"UMMA!" She coughed out.

 

The water was slowly putting the fire out. Without thinking twice, CAP ran into the house again and searched frantically for another person, the girl's mother. CAP ran deeper into the house where the fire was still visible.

"ANYONE HERE?!" CAP shouted. No responds. 

"PLEASE MAKE A SIGN OR A NOISE!" 

Knock Knock. CAP swirled around. 

"LOUDER PLEASE!" 

 

Soon, the knocking was hear continuously but restlessly. CAP ran through the bits of fire and came to another door. The knocking was on the other side and he bang down the door down. He squinted his eyes as the fire was blazing hot. Luckily, he had worn his helmet. CAP continued to scan the room and finally saw a helpless middle aged woman almost unconscious. She had a metal walking stick in her hand and she was knocking the wall with it. CAP had to think fast. The fire was everywhere and it was about to reach the woman. CAP saw an ironing board that was not burnt and he threw that on the fire so that he had a pathway. After reaching the woman, he quickly carried her and as fast as possible ran back out of the house. The crowd started cheering as CAP laid the woman down on the stretcher and she was brought into the ambulance in a split second and then off they were to the nearest hospital. CAP watched as the ambulance drove off. The fire cleared quickly and the firefighters return to their headquaters. 

The Chief looked at CAP who was beside him. The chief patted CAP's back. 

"Good Job CAP." 

The chief kept hitting CAP's back. He gave a forced smile as he felt a stinging pain on his back. 

 

---------------------

 

"Phew. That was one of the hardest fires to put out." MinHyuk commented. 

CAP just smiled and packed up. His shift was over. He took off his safety jacket and hung it up. MinHyuk looked at CAP and saw that he had a bruise on his right shoulder, a big one too. 

"Yah, Minsoo. Does your shoulder hurt?" MinHyuk called out. 

CAP turned a little, "Yeah, how'd you know?" 

"Well, there is a huge bruise on you shoulder dummy." MinHyuk came over to touch it and CAP winced. 

"I think you should take some time off. It looks pretty bad." 

 

CAP gritted his teeth as he tried to keep the pain in but it wasn't any help. He placed his helmet on his head and hopped on his motorcycle. Speeding home. 

Upon reaching his apartment, he unlocked his door and was greeted by his pet cat.

Meow

"Aigoo~ I'm home now. Were you hungry? I'll get you some food okay?" CAP smiled and went to the kitchen after placing his bag down. He grabbed a can of cat food and opened it then gave it to his cat. 

He sat down there while observing his cat eat its dinner. Come to think of it, he hasn’t had his dinner yet. CAP looked around his kitchen to find some food but he had none. Not even a cup of ramen. CAP sighend. 

"Looks like i'm skipping dinner again Mr Snuggles." CAP his cat's fur. 

Meow

"You enjoy yours okay? I'm going to watch some TV. I need to relax." He stood up and went to his living room. After turning on the television, he plopped himself down on the couch and rested his head on the arm rest. He groaned at the pain from his back. 

 

*Urgh. Gotta something to cure that later*

 

CAP lay there as her watched the drama showing on the TvN channel. His cat too soon joined him but then, he started to feel sleepy. His eye lids grew heavier and heavier. Soon, it was the television that was 'watching' him. There he slept with his cat in his arms, sleeping in comfort. 

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

Meow...

 

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK 

Meow~

 

CAP heard his cat purring but he was too lazy to do anything about it. Then he heard knocking he opened his eye lids and groggily looked around. He searched for a clock and saw his clock hanging on the wall. He jumped up. It was already 2pm. 

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. 

 

The knocking continued. CAP rubbed his red eyes and sleepily walked to the door. *It's my off day..who is it?*

CAP looked through the hole on the door and saw someone standing there with their back facing the door. He frowned and unlocked his door before opening it. 

"Yes? May i help you?" He sleepily said. 

The figure swirled around and CAP's eyes widened. 

A beauty around her early 20s was standing at his door step. The girl had big eyes and a little chubby cheeks. She had light make-up on with mascara and lip gloss plus a little blusher on. Her hair was natural black and waist-long. She was wearing a simple peach blouse and a light yellow and plain flowy skirt with a belt to go with it. She was clearly nervous as she was awkwardly smiling. 

"Oh. I'm Sorry was i disturbing you?" She apologised immediately.

"No. No. You weren't" CAP was practically in a daze because of her natural beauty. 

She smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear, "I don't know if you remembered me but you saved me and my mother yesterday from the fire. I just wanted to give a little token of appreciation." She held out a little basket filled with some products. 
CAP bowed a little and received the gift, "W-would you like to come in?" 

"Can i? I mean, you just woke up.." She tried not to sound harsh.

"Ah~ Right." CAP rubbed the back of his neck.

 

Meow~

His cat came out of the apartment and rubbed itself against the lady's leg.

 

CAP panicked, "Mr Snuggles! No! You can't do that!"

The lady just smiled and bent down," You have a cat. It's so cute~" She patted the cat's head and it lay on its back.

"Friendly too." She smiled.

 

"Want to feed Mr Snuggles?" CAP offered.

"Can i?" She smiled. 

CAP nodded and pushed the door open.

The lady carried the cat in its arms and walked into the apartment. CAP tried to clean up the bits of clothes that was lying everywhere. 

"I'm sorry. Today is my only off day.." CAP explained.

"It's okay. I understand." She place the cat down.

CAP carelessly threw his clothes into his room and went to show the lady the food for his cat. He gave her the packet food and he quickly ran to his room to change into something else.

 

CAP came out wearing a plain red t-shirt and simple jeans. He felt so much better.

"So, uh.. How did you get my address?"  He asked as he tried to find any drinks to offer her. 

"I went over to the fire station. They said you were at home. One of them drove me here." She continued to play with the cat. 

"Oh. What's your name?" He asked again. 

"MinKyung. How about you?" She replied. 

"Bang Minsoo. My firefighter name is CAP." He chuckled a little. 

"CAP?" She giggled, "Cool." 

"May i ask how old are you?" CAP asked again. 

"21. How about you?" She looked at him. 

"I'm 20." He replied, "So that means you're my noona?" 

"Mhm.." She nodded and stood up. 

 

CAP came out of the kitchen feeling a little in panic mode. He had nothing to serve her. 

"Uhm. Do you want to go out and eat? Have you had Lunch?" He suggested, "I have yet done my grocery shopping."

MinKyung dusted her hands and nodded, "Sure why not?"

Just then, CAP felt a stinging pain on his back. He winced. MinKyung came over to his side; worried. 

Then CAP showed her the bruise she was astonished. 

"I know a little about massaging. Can i help?" She asked. 

CAP just nodded. She took some ointment she found in the kitchen and went back to CAP. Slowly she began pressing on the wound and putting pressure on it. Slowly massaging the muscle, CAP was trying to hold the pain in. After a while, CAP felt a little better. Her fingers were like magic. 

"Thanks." CAP wore his shirt properly.

"No problem. Your ob must be hard work." She pouted. 

"It's nothing. I feel better already Thank you very much. Shall we eat now? I'm starving.." CAP smiled. 

She nodded.

 

 

The two of them went out of the house while CAP locked up.

"Behave okay? And take care of the house." CAP warned Mr Snuggles.

MEOW~

He locked the door and went over to MinKyung. They two of them started having a normal conversation and went to the nearest cafe to have a light meal for an after Lunch. They started warming up to each other after a while and soon they were talking about the most random things. CAP would tell her more about him and vice versa. Time passed and it was already evening time. 

"I better go visit my Mother now." MinKyung looked at the time. 

"Ah. Of course." CAP stood up. 

CAP being a gentleman, paid for the food and drinks. The two of them walked out of the cafe and MinKyung turned to CAP. She tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. 

"I'll go now.." She said and turned. 

"Neh..goodbye.." CAP's voice trailed off as a hint of disappointment is in it. He too turned and walked in the opposite direction. 

"Minsoo-ah!" He heard her call his name. As a reflex, he turned around and saw her running to him. 

"Here." She handed him a piece of paper,"Let's meet again.." She smiled and then walked off again. The bus came and she rode it. 

CAP looked at the piece of paper with her number written on it and he smiled like a fool. He kept the paper safely in his pocket and looked at the bus.

*Let's definitely meet again*

 

----------------------------------------

Days, weeks, months passed and the two have grown onto each other. Whenever they could, they would meet up and spend their free time together. Day by day, CAP grew to like her more and more. He couldn't stop thinking of her. He knew she was the one. 

 

It was a cooling autumn day. They had decided to have a walk around nature. CAP was as nervous as ever. He was holding both his palms and trying his best to breath normally and calming his heart down. 

"What's wrong? Are you sick?" MinKyung asked. 

"N-no...Uhm.. Can we stop somewhere? I need to rest." CAP quickly replied. 

MinKyung just agreed and they sat on the nearest bench that was facing the beautiful scenery of a lake. 

"Feeling better?" She asked again. 

"Uhm.. Noona.." He gulped. 

"Yes?" She replied. 

CAP stood up and turned to face her. 

He let out a deep breath and held out a box. 

"Noona! I LOVE YOU! Please accept my heart!" He let it all out. 

MinKyung was caught off guard. She was stunned. CAP's eyes were closed as his hands were shaking while holding the small box. MinKyung shook her head as she chuckled. She stood up and placed her hands around CAP's. CAP opened his eyes and looked at her. 

"I've been waiting for you to ask me that question. Yes Minsoo-ah, I'll accept your heart if you accept mine too." She smiled. CAP was so happy that he immediately hugged her and swirled her around. 

"Gomawo noona!" 

 

________________________________________________________

 

Happy Late White Day ^^ LOL.