L.Joe (1)

TEEN TOP ONESHOTS

DARE

ENJOY :D

____________________________________________________

"~~~~-ah. Where are you right now?" The other line asked 

"I'm in my room." You mumbled, "Wae?" 

"Uhm...I'm bored. You wanna hang out?" 

 

You looked around your dormitory to see no one around; your room mates were out shopping. The room was silent as you were lying on your upper bunk bed. You were just about to sleep through the 'lecture-free' day when your part-time boyfriend called you. 

Lee ByungHun was your current part-time boyfriend that you had to hook up with through a dare yours and his friends made during the New Year party. The dare was to last for a month for now only 2 weeks had passed and 2 more to go. So far, the two of you weren't really a 'real' couple. The two of you have never gone for a proper date or at least hang out together. Nothing. The only thing the two of you had done was to keep in touch through texts and call; but most of the time would be texts. 

 

"So?" ByungHun was still on the other line.

You gave it a thought, *I guess it would be better than being alone in here.*

"Meet me at the gates in 15 minute," You mumbled into the phone before hanging up. 

 

Slowly you dragged yourself to your closet and picked out some warm clothing since the weather outdoors was really cold and chilly. *Why do you ask me out on such days?* 

After changing into your proper clothing, you walked out of the girl's dormitory and walked off to the school's gates. 

The girl’s dorm was on the east while the boy's dorm was on the west. The school was just right in the middle. You were nearing the gates and from a far you could see ByungHun standing there leaning against the brick wall of the school's gates. He was wearing a simple windbreaker with a thin shirt and jeans. You had your hands tucked into your pockets and your chin snuggled against your scarf. You huffed before proceeding to him. 

"You're here." He said as he pushed himself off the wall, "You look beautiful." 

"Yeah, i'm here. Where are we going?" You ignored his complement and walked off first. 

ByungHun mentally face palmed himself before catching up with you. 

"How about Lunch?" He asked with much hope in his eyes.

"Ate." You bluntly replied. 

"Oh. Then...desserts?" 

"I'll pass." 

 

ByungHun was starting to panic as he was running out of ideas. He wanted to spend time with you but he was not that well prepared. 

"AH!" He snapped his fingers that caused you to stop walking and look at him. 

"Let's go and watch a movie!" His eyes sparkled then pulled your hand before you could even protest. 

You felt a sudden shock of electricity due to the sudden physical contact but ByungHun went on towards the cinema. You felt your heart beat raced and you face started to warm up. 

*This same feeling* 

 

After arriving at the cinema, ByungHun told you to wait at a corner while he get the tickets. You observed your hand that ByungHun held and memories started to flash in your mind again. 

*It felt exactly the same*

Then you noticed ByungHun's nervous face in front of you. 

"Uh..." He started but could not continue. You raised a brow as you waited for him to finish his sentence. 

"The tickets are sold out. The next timing is in 5 hours." He shyly explained, "I'm Sorry." 

You crossed your arms feeling a little cold, "Then where shall we go?"

 

ByungHun began to panic again. You noticed his expression then a soft but audible grumbling was heard. The two of you looked at each other then he sheepishly smiled and rubbed the back of his head. 

*He probably wanted to bring me to lunch*

 

" Come on I know a place where we can fill that stomach of yours." You walked off first.

ByungHun's eyes rounded and stared at your walking figure.

"Great. How embarrassing is that?!" ByungHun scolded himself softly and hit his head.

You took a peek at him and saw him hitting himself. You observed his every move. 

*I should give him a chance*

 

The two of you arrived at a near by restaurant. It was more of a western type of restaurant. The hostess lead the two of you to a table and the two of you settled down. ByungHun received two menus from the hostess and he gave one to you but you pushed it away.

"You're not eating?" ByungHun blinked. You simply shook your head.

"I don't like spending money on something I don't need."

"But i don't want to be the only one eating." ByungHun debated.

"You are and You will. Go on and order. I'll just wait for you."

 

ByungHun wanted to protest but since you insisted and his stomach was aching for something to digest he ordered a plate of cream pasta and a side dish of mushroom soup with a root beer float. His order cam in less than 5 minutes and you quietly watched him eat his food. Then suddenly out of nowhere a small bowl of one scoop ice-cream came in front of you.

"I'm sorry but i didn't order this.." You politely rejected it.

"Eat it." ByungHun stated," I hate eating alone. You better finish that up before i finish mine."

You watch as ByungHun handed you the dessert spoon. Hesitantly you accepted the spoon and he nodded towards the ice-cream indicating that you should take your first bite. You took a small part of it and placed it in your mouth. ByungHun smiled in satisfactory and continued eating his food. As you ate your ice-cream you couldn't help but to stare at ByungHun and think how thoughtful he was. 

*You really are something Lee ByungHun*

 

After eating you and ByungHun walked out of the store when one of the workers ran after the two of you. 

"Excuse me! You forgot this!" The worker cried as while holding onto couple phone accessories. You and ByungHun exchanged glances. 

"That doesn't belong to us." ByungHun explained. 

"We give free phone accessories to couples that come by our restaurant." The worker explained, "Since Valentines day is around the corner." 

Neither of you took the free gift but just stood there dumb founded. The worker then took each of your hands and placed in on your palms. 

"We wish you a long lasting relationship!" She smiled and bowed before running back in. 

 

ByungHun saw that you were troubled. The fact that the two of you were only a temporary couple was registered into your brain. 

"Its okay. If you don't want to use it, I can throw away mine."  ByungHun walked towards the nearest bin and was about to throw the free gift away. He turned to you since you were not replying him and too his surprise, you were fixing the gift to your phone. Then after you were done you dangled it in the air. 

"There." You beamed then frowned when you looked at ByungHun, "Yah. Aren't you going to fix yours?" 

 

ByungHun was taken a back as he stood there; stunned. You shook your head and advanced towards him. "Phone." You held your palm out. ByungHun stayed the same. You shook your palm," Phone." Then e absent-mindedly pulled out his phone and gave it to you. Slowly you grabbed both the gift and his phone from him and started to fix it on. Then this time, you held the two phones in front of the two of you and the identical couple phone accessories dangled in the air.

"Done." You beamed and handed ByungHun his phone. You looked at him who was staring at you in curiosity. You used your hand to wave it in front of him; trying to get his attention. 

"ByungHun?" You called out.

"Huh?" He snapped out of his daze.

"Are you feeling alright? Are you cold?" You reached out to feel his cheeks, he was a little cold. ByungHun stiffen.

You frowned at the coldness. You cupped your palms to your face and blew hot air to it after that you placed it on both his cheeks. ByungHun thought that he was going to get a heart attack anytime soon.

"Better?" You smiled.

 

After that the two of you walked down the streets looking at anything that was interesting, played some arcade games and then the two of you ended up walking out of the arcade hand in hand, laughing. You admitted that you were having the time of your life. The two of you started to talk about the games that you played. Even though he couldn't get you the biggest teddy bear there, he at least got you a small bunny plushie. You then decided to call it 'Byungie'. ByungHun was grinning all the way. The two of you were still holding hands but the you slowly let go as soon as you realized it. ByungHun felt disappointed. The two of you continued walking aimlessly up and down the streets when suddenly you saw a photo booth. You immediately ran towards it leaving ByungHun behind.

 "COME ON!" You waved him over.

ByungHun quicken his pace and strode over to you. You eagerly pulled him inside and you pushed him down on the chair. You began pushing the buttons then sat down beside him.

"I missed this so much." You giggled.

The photos were being taken and the two of you started posing for the camera. Every time the camera snaps the two of you quickly changed poses. You were having to much fun that you didn't realize that ByungHun was intensely gazing at you. You turned to him and made eye contact you immediately stopped grinning and you felt your heart beat accelerate again. The camera was still snapping as ByungHun leaned in closer and closer. He tilt his head slightly as his lips drew nearer to yours and at the exact same time ByungHun's lips touched yours the last photo was being taken. No one moved away. You were slowly mesmerized by his beauty up close. Slowly your eyelids started to close as the kiss grew deeper.

 

After what felt like a long time, ByungHun pulled away and gazed into your eyes. You could see his sincerity in his eyes as it sparkled. He gazed into your eyes as though he was trying to find an answer.

"ByungHun..." You murmured.

"Saranghae.." ByungHun whispered, "I've loved you ~~~~-ah for a very long time. I want you to be mine. I know you've just recently broke up with you boyfriend. I'm willing to take his place. I'm going crazy seeing you sad and miserable because of that lousy guy. I don't wish to apologize to him for saying that because....he has injured an angel's heart. ~~~~-ah, please. I don't want us to be together just because of a dare. I want us to be together officially. Be mine. "  

 

You kept silent not knowing how you should reply to him. ByungHun sighed as he noticed that you were not replying. 

"Its alright if you can't accept my heart.." ByungHun wanted to leave the booth but you yanked him back and gave him a small kiss on the lips. He took a few seconds to respond and his lips curved into a smile. 

"I think i'm starting to fall for you as of today. I'm giving you a chance." You smiled. 

ByungHun was feeling all the positive feelings exploding inside him but no words could describe how he was feeling so he just pulled you into another deep kiss. His arm s around your waist and another held onto your cheeks. You also gladly threw your hands around his neck. 

"I love you ~~~~~-ah. You'll never regret this."