ChangJo (Requested)

TEEN TOP ONESHOTS

Let Me Protect You

For : skittlelover


______________________

ChangJo was lying down on a grass patch at a park not caring if he would be late for school. He was planning on skipping anyways. The other members of his gang, Teen Top, were probably smoking off somewhere near the school grounds anyway. He didn’t care if he got expelled from skipping school, he didn’t like school. He was raised as a fighter by his care-taker and that is what he is. He fights in his daily life and he was good at it too. It was only after his care-taker, the one that adopted him, was killed, he joined Teen Top. The group of teenage boys who had nowhere to go and fought to survive.

He had his forearm rested across his face as he slept there under a shady tree.

“Go away you monsters!” A girl’s voice was heard across the whole park. Then ChangJo felt a kick on his leg causing him to stir awake. He growled and sat up. His sharp eyes darted towards a guy wearing a school uniform running across the park with two other; three of them running after a girl. ChangJo watched as the girl was being chased. A pretty girl that is. ChangJo’s eyes widened, she’s in danger!

Without hesitation, ChangJo was up on his feet and ran after them, joining the chase. He watched as the girl ran down a narrow alleyway. She kept running and running till she found a dead end. A fence was to her back. ChangJo watched as the girl looked at the approaching bullies. ChangJo ran faster than he ever could.

 

~~~


You turned back to see the three bullies advancing towards you. A tiny smirk appeared at the corner of your lips and you cracked your knuckle. Come to Mama…
Everything was well planned. You wanted to kick their bully asses since you saw them yesterday bullying a middle school girl. The first guy with spiked hair was charging towards you. Stood your ground getting ready for a showdown when out of nowhere someone pushed you aside.

You were pulled into an embrace. Your eyes widened as your face was facing a hard and broad chest. “Are you okay?” The guy asked and you looked up. Is this guy trying to save me? I raised a brow at him and he pulled me behind him as an attempt to protect me.

“Dude! It’s ChangJo!” The spiked hair squeaked. You watched as the three guys hesitated to step forward. You wondered who this ‘ChangJo’ was as you looked at him.

“Ignore him, get that girl!” The one in the centre pointed directly at you. ChangJo held an arm out protectively. You tried to get pass ChangJo but he wouldn’t let you.

ChangJo narrowed his eyes at the centre guy and one corner of his lips hitched, “Ignoring me would be a bad thing.” You finally gave up and stood your ground with your arms crossed and tapped your feet impatiently on the ground.

 

The three guys started to finally slowly approach and surround the two of you. You groaned and said to ChangJo, “If you’re going to take my fight better do it fast cause I don’t want to be late for school.”  

ChangJo tilted his head to the back to get a glimpse of your uniform and he was rather surprised. You were wearing the same uniform as ChangJo himself.

“You go to my school?” ChangJo laughed as he turned back to the guys.

You rolled your eyes, “No duh. Now please, I have 10 minutes to rush there.”

In the midst of conversing with ChangJo, the guy on the right decided to finally lunge towards ChangJo. His fist in the air ready to tackle ChangJo down but ChangJo was fast enough to dodge it. You glanced at your watch and panicked. I don’t want to be late on my first day! Oppa will kill me!

You watched as ChangJo began to keep defending and not attacking. Finally you had enough.

 “If you’re going to fight do it right idiot!” You pushed ChangJo aside and quickly darted to the guy closets to you, giving him a quick kicked on the leg causing him to kneel and you punched his face. He was knocked out. ChangJo’s jaws dropped as you knocked out the guys in less than a minute. Simple yet powerful blows were sent to leave them unconscious.

Everything was happening so quickly but ChangJo was watching each and every frame of yours as you take the guys down. It shocked him to a state he could move his own body, only his eyes did. Being a fighter himself, he was really surprised you, a girl, had such strength. You gave one last kick and you glanced at your watch again. “. I’m going to be late.” You mumbled and in an instance you were on your feet, running as fast as you could.

ChangJo looked at the bodies on the ground with his jaw still ajar. Then he looked at your retreating figure. His eyes sparkled with interest and his mind was curious about you. He saw you wearing the same uniform as him but his mind wondered again. He never saw you in school before. Who is that girl?

 

~~~

Don’t be late. Don’t be late. You kept chanting in your mind as you ran to the school gates. When the gates were in sight and still opened, you gave a sigh of relief and went pass the gates and into the school building. Hello, TOP high. Some students who were still at the corridors watched you as you passed them. Right on time, when the bell rang you were outside the door to your classroom. You stopped on your heels and smiled in satisfactory. You took a deep breath and peeked through the door. You saw no teachers yet, only a class of rowdy and childish students. Some of the guys were throwing paper balls at each other and making a whole load of noise. Girls were either chatting or reading magazines with their friends. You snickered.

No wonder oppa transferred me here, they’re harmless.

You were transferred here, TOP high from Woolim high was because of your brother who insisted that you needed to be kept safe. You were really against it knowing it was a further distance from your house and it was said that students from both schools didn’t get along. Oh well, it was for your brother. He was your only family member left.

“Ms Lee ~~~-shi?” A man’s voice called out and you turned. A short man with slightly grey hair smiled to you. You bowed your head in respect – something your brother has always emphasized on. “Yes sir, that’s me.” You replied.

“Nice to meet you. I am your homeroom teacher. Come, follow me,” The man let out a fatherly chuckle and motioned you to follow him. You obeyed and tailed him as he made his way into the classroom. The student began to scatter and proceed to their seats once they came in. The volume died down as they watched you in curiosity. You stood by the teacher front and centre of the room. Eyes were on you as you yourself scanned your new classmates. They really looked harmless.

“Class, we’ll be having a new student joining us today. Please make her feel welcomed.” The teacher explained and the class responded. He turned to you and told you to introduce yourself. You gladly did.

“Annyeonghaseyo, My name is Lee ~~~~~~ and I’ve transferred here from Woolim High.”

After the mention of ‘Woolim High’ the class began buzzing with interest as they whispered among themselves. You saw it coming anyways.

Woolim High has the reputation for its bad grades and bad attitude as a whole. Highest cases of bullying. Highest cases of drug dealing and also the highest number of the new generation of gangsters. Bottom line, no one would like to be in that school.

You felt a pat on your shoulder and it turned out to be the teacher. He gave you a sincere smile; his eyes filled with pity. “You did the right thing transferring.” He mumbled. You figured that he was mistaken that you might be transferred due to bullying or such but that wasn’t the case. It was because of your stupid protective brother. You made your way to one of the empty seats at the back of the room.

“I hope everyone will help Ms ~~~~~ adapt to the new environment. Now, let’s get on with the lesson. Books out please.” The teacher said.

BANG!

Everyone froze as the back door slammed open. Some looked back but some were as stiff as a board. The teacher narrowed his eyes as ChangJo walked into the room empty handed. You were taking out your pencil box as you turned. At the sight of ChangJo you raised your brow. ChangJo strode in ignoring anyone else and he sat on his seat; near the back door. You saw a small bruise next to his lips. He got in a fight?

“Mr Choi, May I suggest that you put in more effort in your studies if you would like to graduate High School and not retain yet another year.”

ChangJo ignored the teacher and went to sleep. His head resting on his desk. You shook your head in disbelief. The lesson continued as you stole glances at ChangJo wondering about him.

~~~~~

Your first day of school came and went just like that and the last bell of the day rang. School was over. You were really glad and quickly packed your bag and slung it on one shoulder. You were about to follow the other students out of the classroom when you felt someone staring at you. Instinctively you turned around and ChangJo was still seated there with his eyes wide open. You tilted your head at him and shrug your shoulders before walking out of the classroom.

ChangJo finally snapped out of his daze and his eyes followed your out of the door. She was here?! ChangJo pushed everyone out of the way and race after you.

“Hey!” “You!” “Wait up!” “YAH!” ChangJo yelled as he squeezed through the packed corridors. You kept walking forward and noticed that the sky was darkening. The smell of rain was present. The air got colder. You were getting worried about getting home, it was a 30 minute walk away. With little shelter.

By the time you reached the entrance of the school, the rain was already pouring. Students were either using their own umbrellas or sharing with a friend. You looked around and saw no one who was willing to share their umbrella. One of the things you hated being a new kid. You huffed as you held out your palm and some of the water dropped on your palm. Should I call oppa to pick me up? You thought.

ChangJo saw you standing at the edge of the sheltered entrance and his eyes sparkled. He began to forcefully make his way through. He tried calling for you again but before he could even get close you began to run in the pouring rain, hugging your bag as tightly as you could. ChangJo tugged his hair in frustration and looked back. Students backed away from him and averted his gaze. Without thinking, he took off his white blazer and used it to shelter his head as he ran after you.

“ChangJo! Yah! Where are you going?!” Someone yelled. But he didn’t care. He need to talk to you.

 

You were running on the pavement trying to find the nearest shelter. The rain was making your clothes soaking wet and heavy against your body. Nevertheless, you pushed on and tried to search for any shelter. Just then you saw a small shop at the end of the hill. You decided to dart towards it but someone yanked you back but you were fast on your senses and released from the grasp. You turned back ready to hurt someone when you saw ChangJo, also soaking wet. He was holding his blazer over your head as his orbs penetrated deep into yours.

“Are you deaf? I called you so many times!” ChangJo yelled so that he could be hear over the pouring rain. You stared at him. Water was running down from his hair to his face. His uniform was whole wet and you swear you could see part of his hard muscles behind the thin clothing.

“Why aren’t you answering me?!” ChangJo yelled again, “Are you really deaf?”

Your eyebrows pinched together feeling offended, “I’m not deaf. Why were you calling for me?”

ChangJo noticed that you were shivering and his gaze soften. “I wanted….to talk.”

You hugged your bag tighter against your chest. ChangJo’s blazer was getting soaked too. “Talk fast, I need to run home.”

ChangJo looked at you then at the shop ahead. “You’re taking the bus?”

You shook your head, “I walk home.”

“Let’s get you an umbrella….”

 

~~~

 

5 minutes later, you and ChangJo were standing under an umbrella he bought. You were against that idea but let’s just say ChangJo was one stubborn kid. ChangJo insisted in walking you to the subway since he pointed out it was his umbrella. So there you were walking awkwardly side by side with ChangJo under the umbrella with the rain pouring. If it was any other situation, it would be kind of romantic but this….was just slightly awkward.

ChangJo cleared his throat. “So, you go to TOP high now?”

“Yeah, I transferred.” You answered sweet and simple. 

ChangJo was hoping you would talk more but you didn’t so he kept asking.

“Where were you transferred from?”

“Woolim High.”

ChangJo stopped on his heels and almost lost the balance to the umbrella. You stopped too so that you could be under the umbrella.

“Why did you stop?”

“You’re from Woolim High?!” ChangJo blurted out ignoring your question.

You stared at ChangJo who had his mouth slightly ajar and nodded your head.
“Whoa….” He muttered under his breath, “Is It as bad as they said it was?”

You had no idea where this conversation was leading to but you thought about his question anyways. “I guess…..they bully, some smoke, gangs and such… but I don’t know about drugs.”

ChangJo nodded his head in understanding and began walking again. You followed suit.  It was silent for a while and you could finally see the familiar walk way in sight.

 

“So that is why you can fight so well….” You heard ChangJo whispered.

“My brother teaches me. He’s been teaching me since I was young.” You explained.

ChangJo kept silent again as he was in deep thought. The two of you finally reached your apartment building –which was a little rundown- and you went in and started to check your bag. ChangJo closed the umbrella and shook off the excess water on it. You held out an arm to ChangJo.

“Thank you for sending me all the way here, I’ll get going now.” You smiled genuinely as you were really thankful. ChangJo was confused, “Weren’t you going to invite me up?”

You stared at him thinking he was only pulling your leg but he wasn’t. His expression was as serious as ever.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea…..” You were worried about your brother.

“Why?”

 

Just then your sensitive ears picked up someone running towards you. Swiftly you turned around and someone tugged you into their embrace. ChangJo was caught off guard. The familiar feeling spread throughout you like wild fire. It was your Brother,

“~~~~~-ah! Thank god! You’re okay!”  Hoya hugged you tight like there was no tomorrow. He felt relief and let you go. You looked up to see your brother soaking wet and his facial expression show how panicked he was. You held onto Hoya’s forearm.

“Oppa, what happened?” You asked curiously. Inside you knew something was off. Hoya dearly pushed your wet hair off your face and cupped your cheeks with his hands.

“Go home, don’t go out. Stay indoors you hear me? Do not go anywhere until I’m back.”  Hoya’s words were not a suggestion. They were orders. When Hoya makes an order, you have to jolly well listen to him. But this time, you felt that something big happened. The energy he was giving off wasn’t a pleasant one at all.

“Tell me what happened.” You on the other hand was still stubborn.

ChangJo who was still standing there, dare not in and interfere. In ChangJo’s mind, he was trying to figure out where he had seen Hoya. His face was familiar to him. He thought and thought.

“I need to go ~~~~-ah, Stay here where it’s safe.” Hoya released your grasp and then finally saw ChangJo standing there. Hoya narrowed his eyes, “Who are you?”

ChangJo would be lying if he said he wasn’t intimidated by Hoya but he hid it. ChangJo face Hoya and returned the gaze. Before ChangJo could say anything you responded for him. Knowing your brother well, he dislike any guy you were uncomfortable with around you.

“He’s a friend. He helped me today.” You explained, not really a lie.

Hoya thought for a while, “Teen Top’s youngest member...ChangJo.” ChangJo’s eyes widened, He knows?!

Seeing ChangJo’s flustered look Hoya smirked, “Right I am. What are you doing with my sister? What is your motive?”

ChangJo was still staring at Hoya feeling tongue tied. You stared at your brother then at ChangJo. You felt like you were walking on egg shells. When you noticed ChangJo was too shocked to say anything, you stepped in between them.

“He doesn’t have any motive, he’s just helping me get home.” You defended ChangJo.

Hoya still kept his eyes on ChangJo, “Thank you for taking care of my sister, you may leave now and I don’t like you around my sister anymore. Please leave.”

You bit on your lip knowing why your brother was acting this way. He dislikes ChangJo. You stole a quick glance at ChangJo to see if he was offended but he was still having a staring contest with Hoya.

“I’m not leaving just yet.” ChangJo snarled.

“You better not get on my nerve kid.” Hoya stepped closer but you stopped him. You tried to change the subject, “He’s right. You’re not leaving either unless you tell me what is happening. Is one of them hurt?”

By them, Hoya knew who you were talking about. He let out a sigh and nodded his head. “Some guy kidnapped Sungyeol and we’re now trying to track him down. I have the guys searching, we tried calling other gangs to help us but…it’s not enough. Those bastards.” Hoya’s body was getting tenser by the second as he spoke each word. You slipped your hands into his as an attempt to calm him down and he was no longer as tense, just boiling with rage.

“Sungyeol oppa will be fine, I know we can find him.” You gave him a firm nod, “I can help…”

Hoya’s eyes turned dark. “No. Stay home.”

You tried to persuade your brother but his words were final. You really wanted to help. You knew how to take care of yourself but Hoya didn’t want to take the risk. Your parents were lost and he didn’t want another one and only family left taken too. ChangJo saw how worried you were for your brother and ChangJo actually knew how you were feeling.

“We can help. I can round up my members and help the search.” ChangJo squared his shoulders hopping to get Hoya’s acceptance. You stopped for a second and looked at ChangJo. Hoya was silent.

“You need help and my gang can help.” ChangJo pointed out.

The silence was loud. The heavy rain was still pouring. Hoya wanted to decline the offer but he threw his pride aside; his friend was in danger.

“Fine.”

 

~~~

 

After explaining the situation in a minute to ChangJo and giving his number, Hoya was back out in the rain. You stood there as you heard every single tiny details. ChangJo was already on the phone to gather his gang.

“Call me at once you get anything hyung,” ChangJo then hung up. You watched as ChangJo was in deep thought. He tried to stick every piece together. You were silent as you watch ChangJo. Your heart was aching from the worry. You thought of Sungyeol and sighed. ChangJo heard you and finally remembered you were standing there.

“Are you okay?” ChangJo asked. You nod.

“You should head up and stay indoors like your brother said.” You shook your head. You softly mumbled, “I want to help.”

ChangJo didn’t know what to do. “You really want to help?” You gave a firm nod,
“Then let’s hurry,” ChangJo held out a hand as you stared at him as though he was crazy enough to let you come along. “I’ll protect you.” He smiled.

Upon hearing that you snorted, “Like that would ever happen. I saved us this morning. Come on, I don’t think my brother would mind if we borrow his motorcycle.” You tugged on ChangJo’s wrist and the two of you went off searching on Hoya’s motorcycle.   

Time passed and the sun was setting when ChangJo got a call from one of s of the location. Immediately the two of you sped off to the destination.  The motorcycle skidded to a stop at a secluded area. Your ears picked up sounds of a fight near the area and ChangJo met your eyes. In a split second the two of you were racing towards the sound. Mid way, you met with the other Teen Top members. You took a final turn and saw the most horrible scene you’ve ever scene.

Infinite members were fighting to the death with another gang of about 12-15. You noticed Sungyeol was lying at the back of the warehouse, either unconscious or…lifeless. The thought of it made your fist balled in anger. You and Teen Top finally took charge and you started knocking out some of them from the Infinite members. They were shocked at your arrival but they were to pre occupied to do anything. ChangJo stuck close to you in case you got in trouble as his other members helped in the battle. You finally came across your brother and boy, he was not pleased.

Hoya cried your name and tugged you behind him. The enemy was slowly going down. Punches and Kicks were thrown everywhere whenever possible. You were back to back with Hoya as five of the enemy surrounded the two of you.

“What are you doing here? I told you to stay home.” Hoya hissed. Your eyes kept alert but you knew in deep trouble after this. “I want to help.” You said.

One of them lunged forward and you blocked the hit and did a quick counter attack before another one was coming after you. Hoya took over and hit the leg causing the guy to topple over and you gave him a punch in the face. One by one you and Hoya teamed up and they were unconscious. You finally took the opportunity to run over to Sungyeol and patted his cheek. His head was bleeding and he was badly beaten up. Bruises marked almost every inch of his pale body.

“Sungyeol oppa!” You called out. You checked his pulse and you were glad he was still alive.

Suddenly,

 

BANG!

 

Time slowed down and you turned your head. Everyone stood still as the last enemy standing was holding a gun in his hand and smirked. You moved your gaze towards where he was pointing and your whole body shook. Chills were climbing up and down your spine like a spider. Hoya was too shocked to move as his hands grabbed onto ChangJo who had just saved him from the bullet. The bullet pierced ChangJo’s chest. The rest of the Teen Top members were furious and quickly took the last enemy to his near death.

You felt tears as your heart clenched.

“CHANGJO!” You cried out.

 

~~~

 

Hoya took ChangJo in his arms and L took Sungyeol. The two of them began to run out of the warehouse. Knowing where they were taking the injured ones, the other Infinite members followed. Teen Top, without knowing anything just tailed hoping for ChangJo to survive the hit. Tears were already dripping down your cheeks as the whole lot of you ran.

Upon reaching the clinic, Hoya slammed the door open.

“Shiwon! We need you!” Hoya called out and ran into one of the rooms. There he lay ChangJo down. Soon, a lady dressed in a doctor’s suit ran in and saw the situation.

“What happened?” Shiwon began to check on ChangJo. ChangJo was grunting in pain with his eye brows furrowed.

“He’s been shot.” Hoya replied quickly.

You came upon the door and went in. Teen Top stood by the door as some of the Infinite members attend to Sungyeol. You held onto Shiwon’s arm as you knew very well she could save ChangJo.

Shiwon instructed Hoya to remove ChangJo shirt and Shiwon studied the injury. Slowly applying pressure onto the bleeding wound.

“He’s losing too much blood. I don’t know his blood type an-”

“Take mine.” You stepped forward. Hoya growled and pulled you away. “There is no way I am letting you.”

You glared right back at your own brother. “I am blood type O! I can save him! Let me save him!”

“Never in my right state of mind am I going to let you do anything risky.” Hoya too was stubborn.

“He saved you! We should save him! It could have been you lying there and I would still donate my blood to you!”

 Hoya went silent as his eyes softened. Shiwon thought it was the best to step in now. “There’s not much time now.”

Your eyes were still searching Hoya’s “Please oppa, let me save him…”

Defeated, Hoya walked out of the room and led Teen Top to the entrance room. Shiwon wasted no more time and called for her assistant who then led you to another room to prepare. You glanced at Shiwon.

“Please save him unnie. You have to.” You pled. Shiwon patted your head and nodded her head.

Shiwon then went through the procedures a normal hospital would. She was a skilled doctor but after knowing Infinite, she decided to open her own clinic. That way, gangs like Infinite wouldn’t need to face the questions of the police if they were to be in the government hospital. Shiwon was doing something illegal but it was for a good cost.

Hours passed and you were lying next to ChangJo as the blood donating was being conducted. The bullet was extracted and his wound was stitched. Your eyes fell on ChangJo’s unconscious one. Just a little more…A little more and you’ll be alright. Slowly your head started spinning and your eyes too fell. You dozed off.

~~~

Tick Tock Tick Tock.

Time passed and it was late in the night. You felt something cold on your forehead and your eyes fluttered open. The room was dark and a lamp was . Your eyes fell upon your brother who was seated next to you, patting the wet towel on your head.

“Oppa?” Your voice came out hoarse.

Hoya gave you a small smile, “My little baby sister is awake.”

You shuffled and used your energy to sit up and Hoya helped. You noticed the little bandage where you had the needle. ChangJo…

“He’s doing fine, he’s still resting.” Hoya your head.

You flung the blanket off your body and stood up. “I want to see him.” Hoya wanted to stop you but you were already out of the door. You walked down the hallway and into the waiting room, there you saw Shiwon reading a magazine.

“~~~~-ah, you’re awake.” Shiwon smiled, “I told the other to head on home first.”  

“Where’s ChangJo?” You ignored what Shiwon said. She then pointed to the door at the corner of the room. You heard your brother calling for you but you ignored him and went straight to ChangJo. He was your first priority for now. You opened the door and there was ChangJo, peacefully sleeping on the bed. Your body felt lighter at the sight of ChangJo being all well. Slowly you approached ChangJo’s bed and stood next to it. A smile came upon your lips and you softly brushed his hair from his face.

“He should be awake by tomorrow,” Hoya came by your side.

You gazed at ChangJo for a little more before looking at Hoya, “Can I stay with ChangJo tonight?” Hoya was stunned by the question.

“You’re asking me to leave you with a guy you met today and barely know?”

Nevertheless, you nodded your head. Hoya saw how eager you were and ruffled your hair. “Fine, I’ll be outside. If anything happens scream okay?”

You beamed and gave a thumbs up. Hoya then left the room and you took a chair to sit next to ChangJo. You rested your arms on the bed as you silently watched ChangJo slept. The way his chest steadily rose and fell made you feel at peace. Then your eyes went to his chest. Is his wound okay? You tried to peek through his new, non-bloody shirt but you couldn’t see the injury. Then you eyed ChangJo. Should i? He won’t wake up right? You looked at the closed door and then bit your lip as your hand slowly reached for ChangJo’s shirt. A bit more…. Your fingers tugged on his shirt then a hand caught your wrist. A scream almost left your lips but a hand cupped on it. You noticed ChangJo’s eyes were open with a playful smile on his face.
“Were you check me out?” ChangJo whispered. A blush crept on your cheeks as you realized you were caught red handed. You wanted to deny it but ChangJo’s hand was still covering your mouth. ChangJo took your hand off his shirt and he rolled on his side to face you. You furrowed your brows as you tried to get ChangJo’s hand off your mouth. ChangJo laughed and let go.

“I wasn’t checking you out. I was curious about…your wound.” You pointed to his chest. ChangJo looked at where you were pointing and then back to you. Without a shame, he pulled down his shirt and exposed part of his chest to you. You felt yourself turn hot as you saw his chest but then you saw the stitch nearing the right side of his broad chest. You hesitated but your fingers slowly brushed across it.

“Does it hurt?” Worry was present in your tone.

ChangJo faked a wince and you pulled back thinking you were the cause of his pain. ChangJo laughed, “I was just joking. It doesn’t hurt…”

Your frown returned. ChangJo smiled, “I feel better now knowing you’re here with me…” Your facial expression went blank as you stared at ChangJo. He grabbed your hand and placed it on his chest, above his heart. Your cheeks grew warmer than before at the feeling of his solid hard chest against your hand. You felt his slightly fast heart beating, almost similar to the pace of your own. “I feel so much better here. This heart is pumping the blood you gave me.” You looked at ChangJo but no words were spoken.

“~~~~~-ah….I have this tingly feeling when you’re around me. When I saw you this morning, I felt the need to protect you. Something about you made me run after you. ” ChangJo said. “Is this love?”

You were shocked by the word. “L-Love?”

ChangJo nodded.

 

“Lee ~~~~~, I think I fell for you today.”

Your mind went blank as you were lost for words. Is he??

“Are you asking me to date you?” You blurted out.

“It’s not a question, I’m officially making you mine…whether you like it or not.” ChangJo leaned in exceptionally close to you. At the same time, his fingers locked your chin and pulled you closer to him. And just like that, ChangJo’s lips fell on yours and you like the feeling of his lips on yours. The way it moved against yours made your heart flutter uncontrollably. You had no intention to end the precious moment but ChangJo pulled away causing you to frown. ChangJo leaned his forehead against yours,

“I take it as you like it.” He chuckled, “Don’t worry, that’s not the last of our kisses. Your lips are addictive” ChangJo leaned in again.

You were clearly flustered and you pushed him away to hide your embarrassment. “ChangJo!” You yelled.

“Where’s the ‘Oppa’? I am clearly older than you.”

“No you’re not, you’re in the same level as me.”

“I retained remember, I am older.”

“Oh…..” you forgot about that fact.

“Now call me oppa or I’ll kiss you again…” ChangJo pulled you to him and you squirmed. “Okay! Okay! CHANGJO OPPA!!” You shrieked. But ChangJo tugged on your arm and you tumbled onto the bed, landing on top of ChangJo. Your lips were just centimetres from his and ChangJo took the opportunity. He pecked your lips and smiled in satisfactory. “Cheater.” You mumbled.

You wanted to get off him but ChangJo brought his hands around your waist and held you down. “ChangJo! Oppa. Let me go.” You struggled free but ChangJo easily lay you down next to him and pulled you towards him.

“Let me protect you...Be my girlfriend.” ChangJo whispered and held you in his arms. You looked straight into his eyes and you smiled.

“Protect me then….”

-The End-

 

~~~***~~~

Hope you enjoyed that <3 

Not my best but i had fun writing it. ^~^

Our Maknae is growing up so well >__< 

tumblr_mj3ft7978A1qbrt5so3_250.gif

OK BYE!