Ricky (1)

TEEN TOP ONESHOTS

BIRTHDAY WISH

 

Last year during Ricky's Birthday >< I realised it wasn't in my stories. I posted it up last year, but i guess it went missing after the maintenance. Oh well, I save all my stories :D 
ENJOY <3 

_____________________

 

"Ricky OPPA Annyeong!" HeeJoon called out as she ran towards Ricky.

 

         Ricky was with the rest of Teen Top. Chattering away while waiting for their turn to perform for Music Core. Ricky saw HeeJoon and greeted her.

 

"Hey HeeJoon! How's my best friend hmm?" Ricky ruffled her hair.

"Yah Yoo ChangHyun! Look what you did. Hmph." HeeJoon pouted and tried to neaten her hair.

"Hey I’m older." Ricky placed his hands on his hips playfully.

 "By only a year~ Merong!"

 

          HeeJoon stuck her tongue out at him and sat down beside ChangJo. Ricky gave up and decided to run to the restroom for a slit second. Then the guys started to get into the real conversation.

 

"Tomorrow's Ricky's birthday. What should we do for him? I wanna prank him." L.Joe said with an evil grin. ChunJi smacked his head.

"Ouch. That hurts." L.Joe whined.

“I think we should throw him a small birthday party. Since we are quiet packed tomorrow with Inkigayo practice from morning till afternoon." CAP suggested.

 

        Everyone seemed to agree. HeeJoon just went with it. They asked their manager to and they got a ‘thumbs up’. Just then Ricky came back in.

 

"Im Baaaaaack!" he started to wave his hands in the air and squeeled.

 

        Everyone pretended to groan in annoyance. Then Ricky just pouted and sat next to ChunJi playing his game. HeeJoon sat there in silence observing Ricky. Watching his every move, the way he laughed, pout, talk, his aegyo and everything. HeeJoon has always had a feeling for Ricky but she was ok with being friends.

 

"So..." Niel sat beside HeeJoon, "What did you get for him?" HeeJoon grew silent. She still has not gotten anything for Ricky. She was not sure what to get for him. She just let her head drop with embarrassment.

"You haven't gotten anything for him yet?!" ChangJo whispered aloud so that they were the only ones that could hear the conversation.

 

      HeeJoon shook her head still looking down. Soon it was TeenTop's turn to perform. They all went out the door. Ricky reminded HeeJoon to look at him perform. HeeJoon just smiled and nodded. While watching HeeJoon was thinking about Ricky's present.

 'A teddy bear? He's not that young anymore. A necklace? He's not that into accessories. Hmmm...'HeeJoon though hard that she didn't realize the performance was already over.

       "Earth to HeeJoon!!!" Ricky called out waving his hands in front of HeeJoon's face. HeeJoon shook her head and blinked a couple of times before focusing on Ricky.

      "Did you saw me? ^^" He beamed.

      "Yeah. Umm. I need to leave now. My mum needs me to be at home." HeeJoon excused herself.

      "But you just got here~!" Ricky whined.

      "Mianhae oppa. I got to go." HeeJoon waved goodbye.

 

'What should I get for him?'

 

 

 

      The next day, HeeJoon came for Ricky's surprise party at Inkigayo's rehearsals. HeeJoon sneaked into TeenTop's waiting room and decorated the room like what she was told to do. She got ready the food and cake. Moved the furniture around a little and she was done! Then the door knob turned.

 

"Phew. That rehersal was tiring." L.Joe walked in and acted like everything was normal. Same goes to everyone. By the time Ricky came in everyone was standing beside HeeJoon who was holding the lit up cake. Ricky smiled as they sang the birthday song to him. When they ended, he shut his eyes and blew the candles. Everyone rejoiced.

 

"Let's Part-AY!!" L.Joe and Niel Cried.

 

      Everyone had fun eating the food and cake. Soon they finished it and it was presents time! Every shoved him to the couch and one by one gave him presents. CAP bought for him a cap.

 

"Uh, thanks CAP hyung."

 

ChunJi gave him a new wallet.

L.Joe bought him a box of underwear.

 

"Hyung!" Ricky cried as he blushed. Everyone laughed.

 

Niel bought for him play cards.

Lastly, ChangJo bought him a new watch.

 

"Waaah! Thank you for you presents guys." Ricky smiled from ear to ear.

 

        Then he turned to HeeJoon."What did my bestfriend got for me?" He asked playfully. HeeJoon sat there head low and sighed.

"Mianhae oppa. I didn't manage to get you anything."

 

        Ricky was somewhat disappointed. He was looking forward to HeeJoon’s present. The room was silent. Then Ricky took HeeJoon's hand and dragged her up to the roof top, which were only 2 stories above them. Ricky released his grip and stood there not facing HeeJoon. They were silent for a while.

 

"Mianhae....oppa..." HeeJoon apologized tears threatening to burst out.

"I thought....you would....gaaah. Forget it." Ricky felt frustrated. HeeJoon felt useless. She made her only lover disappointed and angry at her. She didn't know what to do. She wanted to do something for Ricky.

 

"Then, oppa. Tell me your wish and I'll full fill it." she mumbled.

"Its not an easy task." Ricky warned as he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"I'm willing to do it." HeeJoon said with determination. She wants to impress him. She wanted to at least make him happy again.

"..........fine." Ricky gave in and looked at HeeJoon.

 

       She felt butterflies in her stomach. Ricky was gazing at her. He took a step closer to her until he was right in front of her. "What is it oppa?" HeeJoon whispered, not know what Ricky was going to do. Suddenly Ricky placed one of his hands on HeeJoon's neck. HeeJoon's body tensed up. "Relax." he whispered ever so calmly making HeeJoon weak in the knees. Then he leaned in slowly he closed his eyes as he came closer. HeeJoon automatically did the same and Ricky kissed HeeJoon. Ricky pulled away his face still close to hers. HeeJoon's tears fell.

 

        After a long time she finally had her kiss and with the guy of her dreams.

 

"Be my girlfriend, HeeJoon-ah." Ricky whispered, wiping her tear with his thumb.

 

       More tears collect in her eyes. The words she was waiting for. She slightly nodded and smiled. Ricky returned her smile and leaned in again. They shared a passionate kiss as Ricky's other hand snuck in HeeJoon's waist. HeeJoon wrapped her arms around his neck.

 

'The best present ever is you being mine, after 6 long years. Finally mine.'

 

------------------------------------------------------------