ChangJo (2)

TEEN TOP ONESHOTS

LOSING TO A GIRL

 

Another one that i wrote last year, this oneshot was also deleted. missing. OMG. :D But i still have it Wheeee~ ENJOY~
 

_______________________________________

 

 

    I was walking down the quiet corridors like any other day. I was thrown out of class yet again. Why? Because I’m a trouble maker. And no, I’m not a trouble maker like those stupid pranksters. I’m a gangster. I hate life ever since my parents gave me away.

 

       I walked up the stairs and up to the rooftop. I dragged my feet and literally dropped myself on the concrete floor and lay there. The funny thing was; I’m a gangster but I’m a girl. Yeah, I’m a girl. People find it weird. I do too. Usually those brainless tough boys would run the school. But me, a GIRL is the badass gangster girl in Seoul High.

 

RIIIINNNNGGGG! , Lunch time.

 

     The school bell rang and I heard chattering and laughter of students running out of their classes. I just laid there with my arm over my eyes. I have no life, no friends....

 

"Yah! Cha HaeWon!" Someone cried.

 

'Urgh....' I groaned. Ok I do have a friend. But she insisted on being my friend. Is was not my fault.

 

"I told you to behave yourself!" Eunkyung cried. I just kept silent trying to sleep.

"Yah!" She shouted at the top of her voice.

 

       I sat up and looked at her. I stood up brushed the 'dirt' off my clothes and walked off. Eunkyung grabbed hold of my shoulder.

 

"Get away from me Woman!" I smacked her hand off.

"So it’s true, you ARE rebellious." I heard someone chuckled.

 

      Both me and Eunkyung turned and saw a dude with blue highlights leaning against the door to the staircase. He was wearing our normal school uniform but instead he had his shirt tucked out and his coat ed. He had a smirk plastered onto his face.

 

"Who the hell are you?!" I half shouted half pissed off.

"Oh, You can call me ChangJo..." He took a step towards me and EunKyung.

"Hey Woman, he's your friend?" I asked Eunkyung.

"Yah! I have a name! And its EUNKYUNG! And; No. I don't even know he goes to our school." Eunkyung rested her chin on my shoulder looking at ChangJo, "But he's quiet cute...."

 

      I rolled my eyes and walked towards the door. Just then ChangJo stopped in front of me. I was pissed and irritated. "Get the hell out of my way!" I shoved him aside. But surprisingly he didn't fight back but instead he grabbed my wrist. Not roughly but not gently either.

 

"You're my type. Heh. What do you say we hang out today? Hmm? Get to know one another?" He smirked, our face a few inches apart. I rolled my eyes and glared at him.

 

"I don't waste my time with some stupid guy. I have more important things to do." and i shoved him away. He just shrugged. I tucked my hands into my pockets and stomped off back to class.

 

"Yah! HAEWON-AH!" Eunkyung exclaimed while chasing after me.

 

 

 

RIIIIINGGGG! End of school.

 

       I got off my chair. Took my empty bag and slung behind me. The teacher was still in the class explaining some assignment we had to do for our End of year examination. But who cares, the bell already rang. I got out of school and took of my uniform. Don't worry I'm wearing a shirt and shorts inside. I stuffed them in my bag and then took out my fingerless glove and boots. Where was I heading? No where. It was normal routine everyday. I was wondering in a park nearby when I saw a group of students from my class sitting under a tree. They saw me, but acted like they didn't. I just walked pass them.

 

"Hey you saw JongHyun today?" One of them asked.

 

'Psh. Gossip people'

 

"Yeah! He totally changed! And his hair has blue highlights like OhMaiGawd! So hot~ Rumours say that he's called by ChangJo now." another on acted all y. That made me froze.

'Blue Highlights? ChangJo?'  I hid myself behind the tree they were sitting under.

 

"Heard he changed for a girl."

"What?! He's crazy! Getting in trouble because of a girl. What kind of girl would like a person like that anyways?"

"I find it romantic. He's willing to do anything for a girl. Even changing himself and getting in trouble. Wish he did that for me."

 

'For a girl?! Stupid dumb-' I tucked my hands in the pocket of my shorts and walked off to a nearby store. I felt hungry; really hungry. I walked into a supermarket and scanned through the rows of food.

 

"Grocery shopping?" someone tapped my shoulder. I turned and saw ChangJo. What a coincidence.

"What do you want dumb-." I took a bar of chocolate.

"Nothing just stalking someone." he smirked.

"Let me guess a girl you love and changed for." I said sarcastically. He nodded. I walked off to the cashier and he followed me.

"You know I hate people who irritate me. And you know what I do to them?" I crossed my arms and looked at him.

"What?" his smirk still on his face.

"I bash e’m up."

 

        I paid for the chocolate and walked out eating it. ChangJo was still following me. I just ignored him and walked in the busy streets. People were squeezing through the available spaces. I just banged into people's shoulders and walked through. Some were angry, some just ignored and forgave. Then I banged onto one big guy. His hair was covering his left eye and his skin was tanned. He was wearing only a black singlet showing his tattoos on his body and arms.

 

"Yah. You want to die?!" the guy grabbed my shoulder and turned me around.

"Hmmm. Maybe." I smirked and turned away.

 

     I walked off, purposely leading them to a disserted alley. I stopped and turned back. The 2 guys followed me. I remained calm. I leaned against the wall and waited for them. I turned to their direction and I saw ChangJo behind them.

 

"Yah! Picking on girls eh? Hah." ChangJo chuckled.

 

'What is he trying to do save me?' I remained in my position as ChangJo took the first move and punched one of them at the jaw and kicked the other in the stomach. Both guys lay on the ground. ChangJo smirked to me thinking he had won. Just then one of them punched ChangJo's side and he crashed onto the wall. Fear was written all over his face. I chuckled aloud. The three looked at me.

 

"You pathetic. Trying to save a girl. How about you try taking care of yourself first." I gave ChangJo some advice. The Two big guys observed at me as I came closer to them. I walked over to ChangJo and dragged him towards my side. The two stupid dodo heads were just looking. I dusted ChangJo's clothes and told him to stay in his place. I stood there and in a flash, I ran towards the two dumb people and gave them a punch and a kick either in the chest or the face. They fell flat on their faces.

 

"Lesson 1: Surprise. Attack when they least expect it."

 

     I turned my upper half of my body to ChangJo. One of them stood up and wanted to attack me. Without looking i grabbed his wrist and twist it and place it behind his back.

 

"Lesson 2 :Speed, Counter attack."

 

     The other one grabbed my legs and tried to make me fall. But i used his friend as a support and then threw his friend on top him.

 

"Lesson 3: Use your brains and plan well."

 

I walked over to ChangJo. Just then someone from no where tripped you.

"HaeWon-ah!" ChangJo cried.

 

      I grew angry and kicked sideways causing the guy to fall half way down as he was quick enough to flip him back on his feet.

"I guess you forgot. Lesson 3: Stay alert at all times. Then comes Lesson 4: Plan your attacks. Also, remember Fighting is about protecting the ones you treasure the most. It's not a game." The guy helped me stand up.

"Oh. Yeah. I forgot. Sorry oppa." i whispered.

 

Then ChangJo punched his face and he fell. I laughed. "HAHAH! You let your own guard down oppa! Nice job ChangJo." I laughed hard. ChangJo was now confused.

"OPPA?"

 

I helped Eric oppa back on his two feet before explaining.

"He's my 'father'. He adopted me." Eric oppa placed his hands on my shoulder nodding.

"Oh. Mianhae." ChangJo bowed. Eric oppa grinned and ruffled ChangJo's hair.

"What's your name Kid. I Like your bravery for punching the almighty gangster, Eric." he placed his hands on his hips and blew his chest out, like superman. I rolled my eyes.

"I’m J-Jonghyun sir." He mummbled, "But call me ChangJo instead please."

"He's a friend?" Eric oppa looked at me.

 

      I walked next to ChangJo and held his hand,"He's my boyfriend.He asked me out today at school." i grinned. I watched as ChangJo's jaw dropped; surprised by my words. Eric oppa just nodded and he gave the idea of recruiting ChangJo to our 'Family' of gangster. I just nodded to the idea. It was awesome. We all agreed to train ChangJo. I was excited as I was his trainer, I get to bully him. Hah. Just as we thought everything as over someone tapped Eric oppa's shoulder.

 

"Uh. You're Eric the leader of T.O.P. Gang?" The guy I just injured asked.

"Haha glad you noticed." Eric oppa beamed.

"We would like to join your gang sir! We are big fans . You are our idol!" Both of them bowed lower than usual. Eric oppa signaled them to follow him back to HQ and they gladly did. Half way, he stopped and turned back to me and ChangJo.

 

"Come back home alright. Don't wonder too much. And you ChangJo! Take care of her."

 

       I scoffed and waved goodbye to my 'father'. I turned to ChangJo and smiled.

"Why did you say I’m your boyfriend?" he asked.

"Because...." I walked closer to him and pecked his lips, "firstly, I know you have a crush on me. I was touched you changed for me. Second I liked your bravery and lastly..."

I kissed him this time,

 

"I think I fell for you."

 

I watched as a smile grew on his face. Both of us walked our way out of the alley his hand interlaced with mine. Everything went fine but suddenly he turned to me with pleading eyes and begged,

 

"Please don't tell everyone I lose to a girl."

 

_______________________________________