TEEN TOP VALENTINE SPECIAL : Part 2

TEEN TOP ONESHOTS

 

I know Valentines day has long passed. and i posted this late. I'm VERY SORRY! 

But i hope you enjoy this :D 

 

WHO WON THE POLL? ^^ 

 

 

______________________________________

 

I was sitting on my bed staring at the clock hanging on my wall. Time seems to be moving very slow and my mind was still confused on what happened. Six guys that i am not even that close to, ok maybe i'm close with ChunJi and CAP but then the others are more of a stranger to me. I lay back on my bed and let out a deep sigh. Then i heard a knock on the door. It clicked open and there i saw my sister standing there checking on me. My family was worried since i hardly ate anything for dinner and i kept quiet the whole time; which isn't me at all. 

 

My sister came in and sat down beside me. She gave me a small smile and my hair.

"Is something bothering you?" She asked.

I looked at her and pouted. 

I let out another sigh before telling her, "Six guys confessed to me today."

Her eyes widened. "SIX?!" I nodded. 

 

"And two of them were ChunJi and CAP oppa."

"That ChunJi brat?! He still owes me a Prada bag!" She held her knuckle.

I laughed. "The others, well i hardly know them. Plus all of them want me to meet them at 11:30pm tonight."

"AT THE SAME PLACE?!"

You sat up shaking your head, "Aniya! Different places but i can't possibly be going to six different places right?"

My sister nodded her head in understanding. Then she took my hand, grabbing my attention. 

"It's really simple really. Just follow your heart. Or maybe fate will just pull you to the right one. Somehow."

The words sunk into my mind and i just gave her a small nod. She ruffled my hair and gave me a thumbs up indicating a 'good luck'.  

 

The door closed and i lay back on the bed. I suddenly felt so stuffy being in the room. I sat up again in frustration. I glanced at the clock once more and it read a quarter pass ten. I blew air into my cheeks and walked out of my room.  

"Ah! ~~~~-ah! Can you help mommy buy some ice-cream?" My mother smiled to me from the kitchen. 

I raised a brow, "Ice-cream? In the middle of the night?" 

She gave you a look, "It’s for your father." 

"Ah~ Arasseo. I'm going." 

 

I took the money from her and took my windbreaker from my room. I placed my beanie on my head and wore my shoes. "I'll be back soon!" I cried and went out of our small house. I shivered from the cold wind and zipped up my windbreaker before tucking my hands into the pockets. I looked around the neighbourhood, hardly anyone was there. I turned my attention back to the pathway and continued walking. 

 

Soon, i reached the row of shop houses near our neighbourhood. There were a few people of different ages walking there. I quicken my pace and went into the convenience store. I scanned the snacks found there and got to the ice-cream icebox. I smiled and gleefully ran to it but then i accidentally bumped onto someone. I looked at the person and gaped. 

"ChangJo." 

"Oh. Hey....." His voice trailed off. 

I gulped and looked at the icebox. He followed my gazed. 

"You wanted Ice-cream? On such a cold night?" 

I shook my hands, "Ani.. My mum told me to buy some for my father. My father loves ice-cream." 

ChangJo nodded his head while I stood there awkwardly. Then he pushed me towards the icebox and opened it. 

He was standing right behind me with his hands on my shoulder. He was so close that i was having difficulty breathing. 

 

ChangJo made me choose and ice-cream for myself and also the ice-cream that i was supposed to buy and he chose one for himself. In the end, ChangJo paid for everything. He took the bag and gave it to me. I bowed my head slightly as i accepted it. 

"Kamsahamnida." I thanked him, "I should get going..." 

"Yeah.. You should." ChangJo seemed disappointed.

I bit my bottom lip. ChangJo rubbed the back of nis neck. 

"D-do you want me to send you home?" He asked. 

"Eh?" I blinked.

"Nevermind." 

"Alright!" I blurted out. 

He looked at me as my face was burning so i looked down. 

 

The two of us walked back the route i took while we ate our individual ice-creams. I was eating my ice-cream when i realised that his ice-cream was melting.

"You're ice-cream.." I pointed out and he quickly the dripping ice-cream.

I smiled as he looked really somewhat cute while he does that.

"Urgh. Sorry. I don't usual eat ice-creams." He confessed.

"Then why did you buy one?" I raised a brow, "Babo."

ChangJo just chuckled. Then I noticed that he had a little bit of ice cream on the side of his lips. Yet again, I was pointing to him. He stepped back and looked at me.

"Why?"

"There's ice-cream on your lips."

"Where? Here?" He wiped it but there was still some left.

"There's still some left."

"Where?"

"Aish come here!" I yanked him down to my level and wiped it with my thumb, "There." 

My eyes darted to his eyes. He was directly in front of my face.

The atmosphere was very awkward and ChangJo quickly straightened up.

"T-Thank you."

"No problem." I continued to eat my ice-cream.

 

We reached my house and i turned back to him. He handed me the plastic bag and i gladly took it from him.

"Thank you, for everything." I smiled. 

"It's alright." He paused then looked at me again,

"Have you decided who you've chosen?"

 I froze and pinched my lips together. 

"Actually... not yet." 

ChangJo looked at his watch, "Well, you have 10 minutes left before 11:30..I have to go now."

"CHANGJO!" I cried as he was about to walk away.

 

"It's really simple really. Just follow your heart. Or maybe fate will just pull you to the right one. Somehow."

 

"Do you believe in fate?" I asked him. 

He was lost for a second but then he nodded, "Of course. Everyone has their own fate."

Then a smile crept on my lips. I thought about it for a while. 

"Want to come in for a while? I don't think you have to wait for 11:30pm."

ChangJo's eyes were lit up. He smiled.

 

I invited him inside and introduced him as my new boyfriend to my parents.   

 

And? Well, you know the rest of it :D

_______________________________

 

How was it? How was it? How was it? :D 

 

Heehee~ Comment on which member you want me to write on. I'm currently working on ChunJi and CAP's 

 

Bleahh~ :D