Niel (1)

TEEN TOP ONESHOTS

 

Niel and his Two bodyguards^^ 

Arragont Prince

----------------------------------------

Everyone in school was frightened and stiff as the one and only arrogant big headed guy in the school. He only cares for himself. Never anyone else. As he walks down the hallways with his two bodyguards behind him, every student would have to give way to him or else they would have to face the consequences. One word from him and a person's life would turn upside down. He had that much power that it was ruining his personality. 

 

He walks with his head lifted high. He doesn't want to wear the school uniform and he doesn't let anyone talks to him unless they are given permission to. Everyone hates him in a way or two but no one dares to step up to him. His parents are too busy to do anything. They would want to do something about it but they had to be overseas away from him for half of their lives. Their business was no joke and they need to be focused. His name, Ahn Daniel. He used to be a very bright kid with no worries at all. His childhood days were fruitful and bright. His parents were very proud having him as a son. But everything change when he was bullied once. His parents never gave him freedom and he was given special permission. If anyone was to make him feel displeased, they would do everything to make him happy again. Even if they were to ruin someone else's life. Their only son meant that much to them. After Niel got to know that he had such power to ruin people's lives, his way of life changed. He made people work for him, punish them. 

 

Niel simply raised his hand up and everyone in the area scrambled off. He walked up to a door and one of his bodyguards unlocks it for him. His locker was a whole room for himself and it wasn't just any room. It was a small hang out place for him and of course, only him. 

"Leave." He said and the two walked out of the room and stood next to it. Niel let out a sigh and dropped his body on the couch. 

"Life is so boring." He sighed and stared at the white ceiling. He was lost in his train of thoughts for a while then his phone vibrated. He sat up and read the message. 

 

Have you had breakfast? I'm sorry we couldn't be there again for breakfast. Your father and me are on their way back to Korea. We might be able to have dinner together. 

-omma

 

He grumbled and his phone to the floor. The same thing every time. 

Niel went back to lying on his couch. He didn't felt like studying. He wanted to start working already. Take over his father's business. He doesn't understand why he wasn't ready for it. He was already educated enough to handle a business. "Urgh. I hate this. YAH! COME HERE NOW!" Niel cried at the top of his voice.

Immediately his bodyguards came in.

"Yes young master?" They chimed.

"Get me the car. I'm going home." Niel kicked the phone out of his way and walked out of the room.

"Yes sir." The two bowed as Niel walked pass.

 

Niel stomped down the hallway and everyone moved to the sides, making way for him to walk through but then there was one girl in the middle of the place looking for her glasses that had been knocked off her during the commotion. She was feeling her way through the floor for her glasses. The ones looking at her wanted to help but they were too scared to make a move in front of Niel. Niel was coming down the aisle and saw the girl. He didn't stop. He didn't help her but he made it worse. Niel came by the girl and stepped on her glasses hard before proceeding his way out of the school. Everyone gasped but didn't dare to do anything else. Niel smirked and continued his way. The girl on the floor felt tears forming in her eyes as she took her broken glasses.

 

"Excuse me. Can you at least apologise to her?" A voice called out to Niel.

Everyone was shocked. Niel stopped on his heels and slowly turned back to who that dares to tell him what to do.

"SooHae-ah. Don't do it.." The girl with the broken glasses tugged on her friend's uniform.

"No. I'm through seeing him rule our lives. He needs to be taught proper manners." The girl called SooHae stood before Niel with a confident face, "Her parents had to work hard for those glasses and here you are ruining something precious to another person's life. You have no rights to just come to a person's life and ruin it." 

 

Niel felt his blood boil but he kept his cool and simply walk over to SooHae. Their bodyguards stood their ground, they couldn't do anything. Niel came right up to her but SooHae didn't budge or plead for mercy. She stood tall and confident. She had had enough of his nonsense. Everyone waited for Niel's words that would ruin SooHae's life. Niel and SooHae had a little stare-off before Niel held his hand up. 

"I have my rights and you are just one of those try-hard-to-be-heroes but you would end up like the rest. Pathetically coming back and beg for mercy." Niel's cold stare dig deep into her soul. 

"Get out of my life." Niel mumbled but his bodyguards didn't budge like the other times he said it. Niel's eyes widened and turned to his bodyguards.

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!" Niel burst out yelling at the two of them.

One of them gulped and replied, "Orders from master and madam. We are not allowed to touch Lady SooHae."

"WHAT?!" Niel's eyes were ranging in flames and turned back to SooHae. She crossed her arms and stuck her nose high in the air with a smirk on her face.

"Not so tough now huh?" She .

 

The crowd was surprised. Niel huffed out in annoyance and turned back to his bodyguards.

"Get my father on the phone NOW!" He ordered and stomped out of the school. The two bodyguards bowed to SooHae and followed Niel. They knew very well that it was going to be chaos when they reach the mansion.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

BANG! Niel flung the door open without even the help of the servants. He came stomping in the house and went straight into the living room. He expected one of his servants to be holding the phone up for me but no one was in the room. Niel looked around and saw two middle aged ladies sitting on the couch having a cup of tea. Niel glared at one of them. 

"Omma. What is the meaning of this?!" He burst out.  

"Oh, You're here good. Omma wants you to meet someone later at 5pm. Be sure to dress up nicely and Mr Hwang will pick you up. Your father and I will also be there." His mother informed. 

"W-What? For WHAT?!" Niel snapped. 

"Don't you talk to your mother like that." His mother said in a motherly tone but gave him a stern look. 

He was lost for words and immediately forgot about SooHae. 

"Now please, Omma has guests to tend to." She gave him a smile but Niel was still not pleased. He would never go against his parents anyways. He gave up and went off to his own mini mansion. 

He walked down the pathway that connects the main house to his and slammed the door open. He threw his things all over the place then stopped when he heard a knock on the door. 

"Young master, Madam would want you to wear this later. Would you want the maids to set the grand bath?" The high servant said.

"Just leave it there and scram." Niel hissed. 

"As you wish Young Master.." The old man bowed and went out of the room after hanging his suit on the stand.

"Ah~ Mr Kim!" Niel called out. 

"Yes young master?" 

"Do you know who is this Lady SooHae?" Niel asked with his eyes closed. 

Then Niel here the high servant let out a small chuckle, "I'm sure you'll find out soon young master." 

Niel looked at the door but he was already out of the place. 

 

*What does that even mean?*

----------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 

The clock showed 4:55pm and Niel was all dress up in the black suit. He was sitting on his couch with his elbows resting on his knees. He was waiting to be call for the car. He was thinking of who his mother wanted him to meet. His mother has never wanted him to be involved in business meetings before. 

*Maybe Omma and Appa changed their minds? Maybe they see that i'm ready..*

 

"Young Master, the car is here." One of the maids came in and bowed, not allowed to look at him. 

Niel looked up and stood up then walked over to the main entrance of the house. He walked out of the house with a cool aura around him wearing a full suit. His long wavy hair was being tied up in a little pony tail. His looks were simply gorgeous. The car door was opened for him and he went in sitting at the glamorous car. 

"Where are we going Mr Hwang?" Niel asked. 

"It is better not to know young master." Mr Hwang simply gave him an encouraging nod. 

Niel leaned back on the seat with his arms crossed as he sulked. 

"Enjoy the ride, Young Master." 

 

Niel sat there as he was being driven to somewhere he doesn't even know. He was getting more agitated by the minute. He wanted to know so badly who he was going to meet. Where he was going? Just then, the car came to a halt. "We're here Young Master." 

Niel sat up straight and looked out of the car. The door opened and he saw a familiar entrance. It was the one of the family's grand hotel. Niel came out of the car and looked around. There were his bodyguards there. They led him into the hotel. The staff inside all stood up and greeted him. Some guests at the hotel were also stunned by Niel's presence. Niel was led to the biggest room in the hotel on the 43rd floor, the last floor.

 

Ding.

 

The elevator door opened and there was only a grand door in front of it. There were maids on each side of the door and they opened it for Niel to walk in. As Niel walked in his hands were in his pocket and he had a bored expression on his face. He saw his parents sitting on one of the two couches and on the other couch was another couple with their backs facing him. 

"Ah my son. Come sit. We would like you to meet the Kang family." His Father called for him. 

Niel was unsure yet he still walked up to his parents but then he realised that there was another person sitting on the chair beside the two couches. It was a lady around his age. Her presence was elegant and confident. Niel felt that the atmosphere was somewhat familiar. The lady had long wavy brown loosely tied to her side and she was wearing a white velvet dress that emphasized on her S-shaped body. Niel's eyes slowly went to her eyes and he froze. His own eyes widened as the girls eyes remain calmed. 

"Daniel, please meet your future wife, Lady SooHae." His father addressed. 

"No way." Niel was lost for words. 

 

SooHae was still smiling as she stood up and bowed to her parents then to Niel's parents. 

"May I and Daniel please have our own time? I would like to know him better." She innocently smiled. 

"Yes, you may." Niel's father was glad that SooHae was very well mannered. 

"Son, please show Lady SooHae around the Hotel if you may." Niel's father gave him a warm but strict look. 

"B-but!" Niel wanted to protest but seeing that his father never budge he groaned and agreed to it. 

 

Niel arrogantly walked to the door of the room and waited for SooHae. He grumbled and crossed his arms like a little kid not getting what he wants. SooHae took her purse and politely excused herself from the room. Niel rolled his eyes but then he was stunned by SooHae's beauty that he didn't noticed a while ago. The way her hair fell on her right side of her shoulders. Her make-up, mascara, eyeliner, blusher and lip stick was making her beauty more noticeable. The way the dress rested on her curves made Niel swallowed hard. 

"Let's go Daniel-ah." Her voice chirped but hearing her voice made Niel remembered the incident in school. His mood totally changed. Niel gave her a face and simply walked out of the room and into the elevator. SooHae's heels clicked and echoed through the room as it made contact with the polished floors. Niel's bodyguards were told to leave Niel and SooHae for their own personal space. 

 

The Journey down from the 43rd floor to the first was taking forever. Niel began to feel awkward and intimidated by SooHae's presence but he tried his best not to show it. Out of frustration he ed his first button. 

*Why is it so hot?!*

"What's wrong Daniel-ah? Am i making you uncomfortable?" She simply asked. 

"What do you think? You suddenly show up in my life and ruining it." Niel grumbled. 

"Well then, I'm doing my job well." She nodded in satisfaction. 

"Whoa what?" Niel was confused. 


Ding. 

 

"Let's Go." SooHae said and walked out of the elevator. 

"Whoa! Wait! What do you mean by doing your job well? So you just wanted to ruin my life?! IS THAT IT?!" His voice slowly raising. 

She looked at Niel's angry face and gave him a nod. 

"What?! Why?! I did NOTHING to you!" He was disgusted. 

"Well, that's how karma works. How does it finally feel having someone suddenly come into your life and ruining it?" She asked Niel; making him more confused of what she was trying to say to him.

"Since when do i just pop into people's life and ruin it? They annoy me." 

"As a matter of fact, You DO just pop out of nowhere and ruin people's lives. Just look at what you did to my friend this morning. You just came out of nowhere and ruined her glasses. and she did NOTHING to you, at all. She doesn't even know you." SooHae snapped. 

Niel wanted to debate but what SooHae was saying was true. 

"Look, Niel. I'm gonna call you that. Daniel doesn't seem to suit you. So Niel, Look, You're a nice guy. You have the looks, you have the fame, you listen to your parents but you're just lacking manners. Heard of it? M-A-N-N-E-R-S. Learn some." SooHae finished her sentence and walked off to the direction of the hotel restaurant. 

 

Niel stood there; dumb-founded. His mind was occupied with so many things. He was lost for words. He was starting to think that SooHae was right. 

"You coming?" He heard SooHae's voice again. Niel looked up and saw that SooHae was waiting for him. 

"Think later, i'm hungry." SooHae simply stated and continued her way to the restaurant. Niel stood there for a few more seconds then turned to see two of the receptionist at the front counter whispering among themselves and looking at Niel. But as soon as Niel looked at them they went back to work. He let out a sigh and walked over to the restaurant. The host bowed his head to Niel and showed him the table. 

 

"Glad you are able to join me. Eating alone is never fun. You probably know how that feels right? I hate it so much." SooHae took a sip of her water. 

*Yeah that . She probably know me better than i do.* Niel thought. 

"I hope you don't mind eating something normal people eat. I don't really like grand stuff. Only on special occasions though..." SooHae was lost in her trail of thoughts for a while, "Well, i only eat simple food at home." 

"I'm fine with it." Niel muttered. 

"Really? Great! Have you tried hamburgers? They're amazing!" She squealed.

"No."

"WHAT?! I should bring you to eat them one day! They're delicious! How about street food?"

 "Never been there." 

"Man your life sounds boring. Try to get out of that high classed status of yours and enjoy life." 

 

"Food is served." The waiters came and placed the food on the table. Niel just sat there. Everything that SooHae was saying was making him think twice about his everything. His attitude, his likes and dislikes, his everyday food, his life. He sat there eating his food with a lot in his mind. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

The time passed and they had finally finished eating. Niel and SooHae walked out of the restaurant and bumped into their parents. 

"Oh Omma, Appa, Where are you going?" SooHae asked. 

"We're going to have dinner at our place. Would the two of you like to join us?" SooHae's mother asked. 

SooHae looked at Niel who was sulking and cringed at the thought of dinner with his to-be-in-laws. 

"We'll pass. I want to show Niel something.." SooHae beamed and held on Niel's hand. Niel was surprised by her skin ship. 

"Oh? Niel? You're calling each other by nicknames already? So sweet. I believe the two of them should be left alone for a while." Niel's mother clapped happily. 

"I believe so. Take care of her son. Make sure you take her home before midnight." Niel's father warned. 

Niel sighed, "Neh..Appa." 

"Alrighty then, We'll be going first. Have fun." SooHae's mother kissed SooHae's forehead. 

"Neh. Annyeonghigaseyo." She showed her sweet smile. 

 

The two of them watched as their parents went out of the hotel. Niel was still sulking and looked at her in a bored manner. 

"Where are we going?" 

"Glad you asked. We're going to Myeongdong Street. We need you to get out of this high classed life."

"Seriously?" 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

"Ja Ja Ja! Here we are! The famous street of Seoul!" SooHae twirled around. 

She had already changed from her dress to her casual clothing that her personal assistant brought for her. She wore a purple long sleeved shirt and light blue jeans with a black sleeveless windbreaker over it. Plus a beanie on her head and sneakers for footwear. As for Niel, she made him wear red turtle neck sweater with a black coat. His pants are black skinnies and hi-cuts. They wanted to put something on his head but he told them not to touch his ponytail so..He ended up not wearing anything on his head. 

 

Niel didn't say it out loud but he actually felt comfortable in those casual clothes. He felt like a normal teenage boy in an everyday street of Seoul. The crowds were packed as the night life had attracted more people. SooHae dragged Niel to every part of the street. Of course one of her men were at least a few metres behind them; watching out for them but was not allowed to get too close. After a while of being pulled everywhere, Niel began to loosen up and enjoy his time. SooHae was more than glad to show him around the place. 

"Ajumma! How much for one Odang?" She asked. 

"Aigoo~ For a pretty lady like you i'll give it to you for only 1 won for one stick." The stall owner chuckled. 

"Ah! JeongMal? Kamsahamnida~" SooHae sang and began eating the hot and fresh Odang. Niel just watched from beside her. 

"Aren't your boyfriend hungry?" The stall owner asked as she nodded to Niel. 

"Huh? What?" Niel mumbled. 

SooHae shook her head and then held out a stick to Niel,"Say aah~" 

Niel blinked at the steaming hot edible food infront of him and then looked at SooHae. 

"Ahhh~" SooHae frowned. 

Then slowly Niel opened his mouth, "aaah~" He imitated SooHae. 

SooHae fed him and a satisfactory grin came upon her face. Niel chewed on the food tasting every bit of it. 

"Nice?" She asked. 

Niel slowly nodded his head, "Not Bad." and he went to eat more of the food there. 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

"You know, i've never really done all this.." Niel confessed as the two of them lay down on the grass of a park nearby. Their heads lying next to each other. 

"So, how does it feel?" SooHae asked. 

Niel paused to think for a while. "Its not all that bad. I can't believe i was missing out a lot in life. I thought i knew everything there was to know in life." A smile tugged on his lips, "Bargaining with those ajummas, playing hit the mole on the streets, wearing casual clothes, being a normal teenager. It's all very fun."  

SooHae let out a deep sigh and gazed at the stars, "My work is almost done. You still need to apologise to everyone." 

"Apologise?" 

"Yes. SAY You're SORRY." SooHae said playfully in a threatening tone. 

Niel laughed, "Araseo. I will." 

"Good. Cause i would make you do it if you refuse to." 

Niel laughed again then stopped to think. 

 

"You know what else i learnt today SooHae?" Niel whispered. 

"What?" 

"I learnt how to love someone else other than me and my parents." Niel turned his head and looked at SooHae. 

SooHae was stunned as their eyes met, "W-who?" 

"You." Niel confessed and he brought his lips to hers; kissing her softly. 

"Gomawo...for coming into my life and ruining it." Niel smiled.

SooHae laughed, "No problem. Husband-to-be." 

 

_________________________________________

 

How was it? How was it? How was it? 
I sort of like this one shot. LOL (Self-praising)

Ok. Anyways, i'm only left with Ricky's Oneshot then i'm done with my TEEN TOP oneshots ^^ 
 

Since no one wanted an extra oneshot for any members i'll be stopping at Ricky's and then i'll be off doing other group's oneshots ^^ 
You guys are okay with that right? :D 

Ok. BYE BYE! Going to watch a movie now!! 

 

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FINE A VERY NICE NIEL PICTURE!!