The Bodyguard - Chapter 6

The Bodyguard

The rain splattered against the window as the call ended.  Sunggyu walked over to Woohyun's room to check up on him, but he did not see Woohyun in bed.  He panicked as he searched the whole mansion.  Where could he be this time of night? thought Sunggyu.


Outside, the rain was pouring as Sunggyu searched the yard.  He passed by the garden, when he noticed a lone figure sitting under the rain.  He knew who it was.  He ran over to see Woohyun drenched from head to toe.

"Master Woohyun, what are you doing?  We need to go back inside," said Sunggyu about to push the wheelchair but Woohyun stopped him.

"Just leave me alone!" shouted Woohyun.  "I'm useless anyway!"

"What are you saying?" asked Sunggyu as he faced Woohyun.

Despite the rain, Sunggyu noticed Woohyun's red eyes and the tears strolling down his face.  Seeing the heartbreaking look on Woohyun's face, Sunggyu could not control himself as he bent down to embrace Woohyun, much to Woohyun's surprise.

"Don't cry," said Sunggyu as he held him tight.  "Please don't cry."


Myungsoo glared down at the scene from his balcony as he placed his phone in his pocket.

"How pathetic!" he exclaimed.

There was a knock at his door before his bodyguard entered.

"Sungyeol, I need you to do something for me," instructed Myungsoo.


Sunggyu helped Woohyun out of his wet clothes and change into dry clothes.  He tucked Woohyun in bed and pulled up the covers before going next door to change himself.  He came back dressed in a white shirt  with only a few buttons done up and he had not bothered to tuck his shirt in.  He walked over to the bed to check on Woohyun and noticed that he was shivering.  Even after he had piled on more blankets on, the shivering did not stop.

"Are you cold?" asked Sunggyu, touching his forehead which was burning hot.

Woohyun nodded.

"Shall I stay?" asked Sunggyu.

Woohyun looked up at him with his teeth chattering, and nodded.

Sunggyu went under the covers and laid down beside Woohyun.  Woohyun snuggled close to him and Sunggyu could feel his whole body shivering.  Sunggyu his side to face Woohyun.  He lifted Woohyun's head onto his right arm and wrapped his other arm across Woohyun's body, pulling him in close as their bodies pressed together.  Woohyun reached out his arm and wrapped it around Sunggyu's waist.

"So warm," said Woohyun as he closed his eyes.

"Sleep now," Sunggyu told him as he held him tight.


The rain had long since stopped as a group of men stood waiting by a torn down building.  A lone figure approached them with a briefcase.  He threw the briefcase to them.  They eagerly opened it only to be disappointed when they saw what was inside.  They threw the empty briefcase aside and confronted the figure.

"What's the meaning of this?" asked one of the men.  "Two of my men died, you know."

The figure immediately drew out two guns and fired at them, killing them all.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

Oh look!  I wrote some fluff.