The Bodyguard - Final

The Bodyguard

The two men fired, killing everyone standing in their way.  They forced Mr Nam and the few remaining men to take cover.  They walked over and covered Woohyun and Sunggyu as the two got up from the ground.

"You're late," said Woohyun.

Sunggyu looked at the two people who had arrived.  He was shocked to see the gardener, Hoya holding two guns and the butler, Sungjong armed with an automatic pistol.

A flashy red car arrived and pulled up beside them. 

"Going my way?" said the doctor in the driver's seat.

"Dongwoo!" exclaimed Woohyun as he helped Sunggyu into the back seat.

When Woohyun and Sunggyu were safely in the car, Hoya and Sungjong fired several more shots before getting in the car.  The car sped off leaving Mr Nam looking on in fury.


"Here is the information you asked for," said Sungyeol as he walked into Myungsoo's study.

Myungsoo took the documents and read it.  He smiled when he saw the results of the DNA testing his father had conducted.

"Sungyeol, would you do me a favour?' asked Myungsoo.

"I would do anything for you," replied Sungyeol without hesitation.

Myungsoo walked up to Sungyeol and stood in close proximity.  "Even turning on your former boss?" asked Myungsoo, leaning in so that their lips almost touched.  "After all, he did send you to keep an eye on me, didn't he?"

"You're my boss now," said Sungyeol as he closed the gap between them and claimed Myungsoo's lips.


Mr Nam's car had just pulled up the driveway of the estate.  As he got out of the car with the two remaining guards, he suddenly felt an impact to the back of his head and collapsed to the ground.  Blood poured out from the bullet wound in his head, which killed him instantly.  The guards scanned the surroundings in panic and confusion.


Sunggyu woke to find himself lying in a large bed, in a room where the walls were replaced with large glass windows allowing the night view of the beach below.  His noticed his wound had been cleaned and bandaged.  He was about to get up when he noticed someone holding onto his hand.  He turned his head to the side to see Woohyun lying next to him, sleeping soundly.  He smiled as he reached his hand to Woohyun's face.  Woohyun stirred before opening his eyes.

"Sorry, I woke you," said Sunggyu.

Woohyun smiled.  "I've been waiting for you," he replied.  "You had me so worried."

"Where are we?" asked Sunggyu.

"Dongwoo's beach house," replied Woohyun.  "He took care of your wound and don't worry, he really is a doctor."

They heard sounds of laughter and cheers from outside as someone knocked on their door.

"You guys joining us?" asked Dongwoo's voice on the other side of the door.

"Coming," replied Woohyun as he got up and pulled Sunggyu with him.  "Come on, the party's outside."

Sunggyu let himself be dragged along by Woohyun.  "What's there to celebrate?" asked Sunggyu.

Woohyun stopped and turned to look at Sunggyu with a smile.  "We have ten million," he replied as he inched closer to Sunggyu.  "So, I was thinking, maybe we could go to Paris?"  Woohyun leaned in and kissed Sunggyu's lips before pulling away to look in his eyes.  "Do you still like me even though I'm no longer in a wheelchair?"

Sunggyu smiled as he kissed him back.  "I fell in love with you at first sight."

 

 

THE END.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

Did we all have fun guessing?