Chapter 8

A Vampire's Love

   Author's P.O.V

 

           Upon realizing what her older sister said,Mina grabbed sana by her shoulders while shaking hed,asking her who Dahyun is.

          "Who is this Dahyun?!where is she and how did you get her??"

                   "Damn it Mina calm do-Wait what?! How,on Momo's name did you ing know about her?!"

             "My girl keeps on thinking about that brat that its making me Mad"

                 "Wtf did you just call her a brat?!

               Mina was about to say something,but suddenly they hear momo Squeal upstairs.

      "OMY GOD YOUR SO CUTE!!!YOUR FACE IS SO SQUISHY"  they hear momo yelled.Mina looked at Sana,who's face darken and clenching her fist tightly.   "That gay Queen...STAY THE AWAY FROM MY DUBU GAYMO!!!" sana then Imediately teleported toher Chambers.Mina didnt bother to follow her,After all she have to prepare her Chaeoung some food since that cub didnt eat anything.She can talk to this "Dahyun" later .

 

       ~In Sana's Chambers

  Sana entered her room quickly,just to see momo straddling her hips on the poor blind girl,while squishing her. Cheeks. "Momo back off!!she's mine" Sana growled making her way to Dahyun and Momo.Momo just looked at her ,hey eyes sparkling.

      "Oh Sana dont be like that,Cant you share your Tasty "Tofu" with your y powerful big sister?" Sha said while she continues on teasing the younger girl underneath her. "Hell no!!!" Sana exclaimed,pushing momo off of her bed,And hugged her "Tofu'".Dahyun is confuse.she doesnt know where sana is,but she could only hear her voice.

          "Sa-sana Unnie..Where are you?" Dahyun voiced out,Sana turned to dahyun.

      " Im here Baby girl" She replied kissing Dahyun on her forhead,making sure Momo saw that. "God your so mean Sana,I just wanted to taste her a little bit" momo said,standing up and went closer to dahyun. " you Momo,that aint gona0na happen!" Sana exclaimed once again.

      "What does "" mean? Dahyun asked out of the blue,making Sana and Momo freeze.silence filled the room.its quite a funny scene because Momo and Sana are staring at her,mouth open wide and is "Jungshook".

   The silence was broken when Momo laughed loud.Starting the Dahyun,Sana glared at Momo for her actions. "Omy god she's so innocent" Momo said whils laughing,And then they hear Dahyun's stomach growl.Momo stopped laughing  and Sana's eyes widened in realization...

   "Oh your food!!" Sana exclaimed getting up from the bed.

     "You didnt feed her Sana?!" Momo asked

   "Its not my fault you-" Sana wasnt able to finish her sentence when Momo suddebly lifted Dahyun up. "What the?! Hey put her back Momo! She yelled, "Im gonna take her to the kitchen ,I'll cook for her" Momo replied.

   'Her legs are sore Momo yah!!" She yelled at momo again.

   "Why would her legs be so-Wait did you ed her!!!??" YOU SQUIREL!!"

    ~In the Kitchen

 

     Mina is cooking quietly when she heard Momo yell. "Wait did you ed her?!?! YOU SQUIREL!!" "Are those two still bickering?"Mina asked herself in annoyance. She continues to hear Exchanges of yells and insult upstairs,then suddenly the bickering stopped.Momo teleports in the kitchen,Dahyun in her arms. Not too many seconds later,Sana apperead.

     "Oh so this is what "Dahyun"  looks like huh" Mina thought to herself.

       

 

        ~Northern Empire

 

    As The Ice pierces through Tzuyu's Body,Jihyo smirked.Tzuyu fel! On her knees,Blood flowing out of .

"How does your own  blood taste,Tzuyu ah?" Jihyo asked the girl who now fell on the cold hard ice,Shs smiled in victory for she thought that she defeated the Vampire.the she saw Tzuyu's body turned to darkness.she heard an evil chuckle behind her and then.....

 

     A knife was stabbed in her heart.Jihyo could only gape at shock."Ho-How?" She weakly asked,as the knife was being pulled out, "How,you ask Your Highness? Simple,you were under my illusion the whole time"Tzuyu smirked,and held the Ice Queen's heart. "I made you believe that I'm the one losing this fight" Tzuyu continued

 

     "Whe-When? Augh!!" Jihyo screamed in pain when Tzuyu clenched her heart tightly, "I activated it when i tried to punch you in the face..I looked directly at your eyes  Jihyo unnie" she continued,pulling out her chains and collar.she hid Jihyo's heart somewhere in her dimension.

 She put the collar on Jihyo's Neck. "AHAH now that i have your heart..I can make you obey me like a dog,and you know what? I Love dogs" she continued,the she lowers down her head on Jihyo's collarbone, it and it made Jihyo whine.

   Tzuyu bit Jihyo hard ln her collarbone,she was amazed on how sweet her blood is,Infact its the sweetest blood she has ever tasted in her entire life,Wanting more she continued her blood not wanting to stop since its so good.for Tzuyu,Jihyo's skin is liks ice cream.Cold but sweet as hell.

 

     "AGGH st-top it Huh ahh" Jihyo moaned in pain.Tzuyu the stopped,and caressed Jihyo's cold cheeks. "From now on your mine Jihyo ah...Mine" she growled darkly.making Jihyo shiver in fear.never once in her life did she feel so vulnerable and weak.For her,this is her greatest failure and embarassment in her life.To be captured by a VAMPIRE.

   Jihyo's collar was tugged by Tzuyu, "Now be a good dog and tell your master where The Crytal Ice is" Tzuyu said smiiking.Jihyo tried not to say anything,but  moved on its own,betraying her.

   "I-ITS lo-located in my-ahh Chambers" after she said that she bit her own Tounge as if punishing herself. Tzuyu said nothing as she tugged Jihyo's collar making her follow Tzuyu.

       .              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 TEASER FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER:

 

.        "Its amazing on how you can make the two us of like this"...

.            "Are you a Devil?"......

 

.          "Bring my sister home,Im Nayeon"

.                  "Yes...Your Majesty"