Chapter 16

A Vampire's Love

Author's P.O.V

 

         One wrong decision,Can easily take Chaeyoung's Life.She is now forced to choose betweent 2 Dahyuns.One is her way to Death and one is her way back to Life.The problem is she doesnt know who the real Dahyun is..

   "Chaeyoung! Please dont come with her,Wake up and We'll see eachother again!" Dahyun begged to the other side.Reaching out her hands for Chaeyoung to take.

 

    "Dont listen to her,She wants you to suffer even further..Come with me and you'll be at paradise" The other Dahyun says,Trying to tempt Chaeyoung into coming with her.She closed her eyes.Thinking hard,She clench her fists.and cries..

 

 All she ever wanted was to be happy with her family,Thats all.Is she really dead? does she not exist anymore?Can she go to this "Paradise"? are the questions that Chaeyoung is asking to herself right now.She looked at the Dahyun infront of her reaching for her hand.She could see the girl smile wide.But then she stopped and Slapped the Fake Dahyun.

 

 
"Wh-why?" she asks shock..Her body slowly fading into black feathers.

  "The real Dahyun....will never look at me in the eye...She's Blind and would always look at my neck"

    "Your not the real one...So dissapear" Chaeyoung coldly said as she turn her back,Going to Dahyun who's crying on the Ground.Relief.

 

    "Ch-chaey-" she wasnt able to finish when Chaeyoung suddenly hugged her. "Its okay Dahyun ah...I'm fine,I'm so glad that your safe unnie" she said,letting her tears down as she hugs Dahyun tightly.

 

    "Lets see eachother again on the Real world Unnie....."

 

     With that..Everything dissapeared into the light.

 

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

     Chaeyoung and Dahyun both woke up at the Same time.Tzuyu and Jihyo looking at them..Chaeyoung was about to stand up when she felt someone,hug her tight.Putting her in place.She looked,and saw Mina.Crying both blood and tears.

 

     "I-im so-sorry"

 "I pro-mised..I wont do that again.."

    "Just please dont leave me....Chaeyoung ah..Please dont"

 

    She cried harder on Chaeyoung's neck,Holding the girl tightly as if she's about to dissapear.Chaeyoung only smiled and returned the hug.."Dont worry unnie,I wont leave you.never" she said as she gently pat the older girl in the Back.She looks at Dahyun who is now being hugged to death by the Squirel,who is now so happy to be able to touch her Mate again.

 

    "Well lets stop the Drama and go back to the Palace..I want to rest" Tzuyu bitterly said,Looking at the couples in disgust.Jihyo and Momo could only snicker at the Savage Queen's Bitterness.

 

     "Well congrats Tzuyu,You managed to get both the Crystals and the Ice-OMY ING GOD!! JIHYO?!!" Momo yelled as she looks at Jihyo in shock.The Ice Queen however ignored her and went to help Chaeyoung and Mina up.

 

   "OKAY YA LITTLE BRAT!!HOW DID YOU DO IT?!!" Momo shakes Tzuyu as she wants to know the Details of their "Fight and Adventure"...That is if it exists..

   "AND WHY THE HELL DOES SHE HAVE A COLL-" Tzuyu slapped her hand on Momo's Mouth..Silencing her.

  "Shut up Momo,I dont have time for this" she said as she teleports back to the castle,Leaving a Dumb founded Momo behind.

 

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     ~In the Castle

 

               Chaeyoung stayed beside Mina the whole time since the older girl is afraid that Chaeyoung will dissapear all of the sudden.She is now cuddling with the Older Vampire,waiting for her to recover her wounds.Tzuyu is being interrogated by Momo..Who wants to know what happened and how did she manage to get the great all "ICE QUEEN" to come with her.

 

        Now she's looking at the Window,caressing Mina's hair,looking at her.She might not know or notice,But she found herself being drawn in to the Girl.She smiled at herself,and then Dahyun entered the room with Sana.She is holding Sana's Hand.

 

     "Chaeyoung ah.."

   "Hello Dahyun unnie how a-" Chaeyoung stopped when she sees Sana glaring at her.

     "Uh hello,Dahyun Unnie" Chaeyoung tries again in a not so cute tone..Then Sana stopped glaring at her.Good thing Dahyun didnt notice anything.

 

    "How do you feel Chaeyoun ah?" she asks Chaeyoung in such a nice and kind tone that a certain squirel started to get Jealous...

     "I-am fine..Unn-ie Uh Are you two in a relation-ship?'' Chaeyoung stuttered,feeling a bit intimidated By Sana who continues on glaring at her.Good thing Dahyun cant see anything or else she'll see Sana's scary-serious face.

 

      "Uh yes I-i guess" Dahyun replied blushing,This time Sana gave her a proud smirk,Making Chaeyoung drop her imaginary sweat..

 

    ''Sana...Stop glaring at her.." Mina woke up,Giving Sana her famous ''Death Glare" as she holds onto Chaeyoung.

     "MINA UNNIE YOUR AWAKE!!" She eclaimed,hugging Mina tight. which shock the older girl..But then smiled brightly.

 

  "Okay okay,Stop the Drama already and lets go to the Ballroom...Momo Unnie is now having a Party there" Tzuyu said then dissapeared once again.

 

    "I love you Chaeyoung ah"

     "I love you too Mina unnie"

 

         "And I love bo-" Momo tries to join in but was stopped by Sana,who held her back and Dissapeared with Dahyun.Now Mina and Chaeyoung is all alone in the room.

   "Lets start over again Okay? Mina unnie.."

 

        "Ofcourse...Anything for you my Princess''

 

       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

        ~Ballroom

 

          All of the Vampire Queens and their mates are All dressed in such Fabulous clothing.Well ofcourse Sana,Momo and Mina wearing a little bit of Revealing clothes while Tzuyu wear the Normal but Gorgeous dress that absolutely fit her.Chaeyoung and Dahyun wore more clothing than it really should have been.Lets just say that their Unnies dont want Anyone looking at them with "Lust" in their eyes.

 

    For Protection and all.Jihyo is wearing a Beautiful Black dress that has Winter design on it.Tzuyu wants her to wear a Jackeet since the outfit is revealing her shoulders and all."This kid is Possesive as hell" Momo thought to herself as she watch Tzuyu giving her a Black big coat just to cover her ''Gifts from God"..

 

     "I'm so lonely..Well  i can always go to...DAHYUNNIE!!" she mentally screams as she approach Dahyun sitting on one of the sits on Huge room.She was interrupted when A Head Commander,Dragged her into a corner.

 

      "Jongwun? What are you doing? Why do you look so Nervous"

     "We need to speak in private..Now" JOngwun said in as Serious Voice,Momo got serious too and both of them Dissapeared from the Party.

 

      Dahyun is left alone in her seat,Sana promised her that she will only take some drinks for the two of them.But its been 10 minutes since she lef and Dahyun is getting more Anxious.In a room full of Vampires..Many things could happen.

 

                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

     Chaeyoung is eating some of their "Delicacies" as she waits for Mina to comeback.She left because some guy called her and said something so impotant,that she has to leave Chaeyoung alone here.In a room full of Vampires.She was hoping to see Momo or Sana and even Dahyun around,But with this Many Vampires she knew..That she cant see them at all.

 

       While eating her dessert someone touched her Shoulder,She flinched at the Sudden contact.Wishing every Gods and Goddeses to sent Mina here at once and Save her...She doesnt trust all of the Vampires since not all of them are Kind like the Sisters.

 

     "Hello there,Lady....Want to have some drink with me? A man said..Offering her Soju

    "Ah-No no th-thanks Mister" Shes stuttered,getting scared by the second. as the puts her arm around her shoulder

  "Oh come on..It wont hurt,after all this is a Party so you need to-"The man was interrupted by a Voice.

 

   "Your right...If you keep touching whats ''Mine" and i'll make sure that you wont be able to Enjoy this Party at all"

A dark but sweet voice said, Making the Man froze in fear.He slowly turn to look at Mina,who is now smiling at him..

He then bowed to his Queen.

 

     "My-My QQ-queen i ddint know that sh-she was yours..Please forgive me!" he begged for mercy.This caused for more eyes to look at the scene.

    "She said no didnt she?" Mina asked the man infront of her,Walking a little closer to the guy..

  "Why didnt you leave her alone then?" She asked once again..twitching her Fingers a bit..

 

            After that a scream can be hear all over the Palace

 

          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Note: SO sleepy..war is gonna happen