Chapter 15

A Vampire's Love

 Author's P.O.V

 

          "Why exactly should i give this to you Jihyo?" Tzuyu asked raising her eyebrow on Jihyo.Jihyo says nothing as she close her eyes as if recollecting something."Just give it to me Tzuyu..if you want to stop your sister from fighting each other that is"She stood up and signaled Tzuyu to give her the Crystals.

 

          "Wait..they are fighting?!!" She yelled as she look around. "This brat..Cant she sense the power of those 3 oozing out?'' Jihyo mentally asked herself,As she judge the younger girl. The girl said nothing and just grabbed 2 crystals from her bag and gave it to Jihyo.

 

   Dahyun felt that Chaeyoung is being taken by the "Good Eomma" and Raiju and Tzuyu silently watched Jihyo put Chaeyoung on the Ground,Then she putted one of the Crystals on wound and gave dahyun the other one.

 

  "Wh-what is this?'' She asked as she tries to feel what the thing is.

  "Its an Ice Crystal..And it will heal your friend Back to life"She said as she smiles at Dahyun.

  "Hold it and transfer all of your feelings into it..Make sure that it can reach Chaeyoung's consiousness" She continued as she rubs her hands fast.

  "O-okay" Dahyun then closed her eyes,Doing everything on her power to reach Chaeyoung and with that...She entered Chaeyoung's Mind.

 

    ~Chaeyoung's Mind

      

          Animals of different kinds exist inside Chaeyoung's little mind.There she's playing with her Jeongyeon Unnie and Dahyun Unnie,along with the Villagers.All of them are happy until Dahyun,pulled Chaeyoung out of the scene.

 "Dahyun Unnie,whats up?

  "Chaeyoung...Do you..want to go with me?"

   "Go where?"Chaeyoung askes..Curios

    "You know,Heaven?" Dahyun says as she distance herself a little from Chaeyoung

    "Heaven Unnie?Are you kidding? Those are for Angels only unnie hahaha" She laughs for she though Dahyun was just Joking.

 

   "Your Dead Chaeyoung" Dahyun said in as serious voice

   "Wh-what?Unnie your acting weird,Whats wrong with you?" Chaeyoung asked,getting worried by the second.

 

      "Y.O.U.R D.E.A.D"

    "Take my hand and I'll take you to paradise.."

    "There you wont feel pain nor sadness,Just pure Joy and Happiness"

         "Take my hand Chaeyoung,I'll guide you towards paradise"

 

        In that Moment,Chaeyoung felt like she wants to go with Dahyun.The fact that her Unnie told her that she's already dead completely dissapeared from her mind.Something on Dahyun's voice..makes her want to accept and go with her..She was about to take the hand when she hear someone yell.

 

       ''CHAEYOUNG DONT!!STAY WITH US!!" She hears the Voice from behind.When she turned around she saw Dahyun,running towards her. "Dahyun Unnie?...But" she looks back again to the Dahyun infront of her confuse.

  "Quickly Chaeyoug!!...The doors to paradise will close if you dont take my hand right now!!" The Dahyun infront of her tries to persuade Chaeyoung,who is now having second thoughts about coming with.

 

    "Please Chaeyoung dont leave!!"

         "Mina Unnie and the others are waiting for you!JUST PLEASE SNAP OUT OF IT" Dahyun yells

 

    No matter how much she looks at Dahyun,no matter how much Dahyun runs..She looks so far away to Chaeyoung.She closed her eyes once more.Thinking of what to do. "Which one is the Real Dahyun?" is the question she's asking herself...But if she chose the wrong one then...It might cause her,Her own life..

 

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

  

    ~ Outside

 

        "Jihyo what was that?'' Tzuyu asked,breaking the silence.

       "The Crystals other property was to heal and revive creatures....What makes you think that People will just randomly go to my castle,risk their lives just to get their hands on my Crystals?" Jihyo replied,Looking at Chaeyoung and then to Dahyun who passed out.Holding the Crystal tightly.

 

     "So..its not just for Gaining more power?

   "Yes...I created this crystals out of the hearts of late Emperors and Empresses that i killed back then"

     "Making them...Completely powerful"

 

           "Why did you make them Anyway Jihyo?Just why?" She asked,Looking at the Crystals on her hands.Feeling power from them.Jihyo hesitated for a moment then continued..

 

           "Because i wanted to Revive my little sister....and to kill my wicked father"

 

          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   ~Somewhere Else

 

        "Emperor Taehyung....Your sister is inside the Underworld..."

         "What do you want us to do?'' The servant asked the Man sitting on his throne thinking.

 

             "Attack the Underworld...And bring my little sister back home

 

               "As you wish you Highness"

 

                       The Servant disapeared,leaving Black Feathers behind. "Time to take whats mine...Kim Dahyun....Dont worry..your Big Brother is going to save you from the Vampires''

        Taehyung smiled at himself,Excited to see his Little sister again

 

           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~To be Continued