Chapter 6

A Vampire's Love

   (ty Chapter ahead)

 

Author's P.O.V

 

                  Jihyo attacked Tzuyu with a quick blast of ice,luckily Tzuyu was fast enough to dodge the attack which could really kill her if it hits.Jihyo kept on blasting her trying to Freeze the younger girl to death.

            Tzuyu however,kept on dodging and analyzing her opponents movement.On her way here she met an old woman who gave her some advice on how to defeat Jihyo.The Ice Queen's power is indeed terrifying and almost unbeatable.She could create Hard ice that not even the hottest fire can extinguish.

                   

/Flashback/

        "You want to defeat Lady Jihyo right?"

                             "Our lady is indeed powerful,however she has one weakness that she can never erase" the old woman continued as Tzuyu says nothing and just nodded her head.

      "You cant attack from the outside because of her defense,so you have to be quick on your feet my child.If you move faster than Jihyo's deadly snow then you will have a chance of defeating her" the old woman said and is getting something from her small brown bag.

      "Here take this,This is an ancient weapon used to extract a Cold person's heart.If you take lady Jihyo's heart.you can make her submit to your every command without killing her" she gave the The ancient weapon to Tzuyu.She likes the sound of having Jihyo as her slave

 7(This is the Knife)

          "if you have this then why didnt you use this to defeat her yourself?" Tzuyu asked the old woman,looking at the knife testing it then looked at the old woman again.Her eyes widened when she saw the old woman's body slowly turning to ice.  "WH-what the!" Tzuyu exclaimed.

 

     "I betrayed her,I betrayed my own Daughter...Please *      * my Daughter.. and tell her that her That i-i ll-love her....and th-that ii-i still ca-" The Woman's body complety turned to ice before she even had the chance to finish her sentence.

  Tzuyu could only looked at the woman who turned into a Ice Statue...She turned away and started walking away...but before that she whispered something that only her can hear.

                       "Thank you"

 

                                                  /Flashback End/

 

        "Why wont you attack,Oh great Queen of the underworld? is that all you got" The Ice Queen said wanting Tzuyu to already make her move,after all she's getting tired of her always dodging her attacks and not even returning it.

       Tzuyu then dissapeared from Jihyo's sight.

   Jihyo made the snow around her more fierce than before.after all she cant risk on being bitten on the neck by a ing vampire.Then out of the blue,Tzuyu appeared in front of her aiming her punch to her face.

          Tzuyu's P.O.V

   I camouflaged myself into the darkness,I saw Jihyo stenghten up her defence of Snow.Great...Now my Job's getting harder. Momo and her stupid rules.i activated my Modeun Siseon...Its an eye technique.It allows me to predict my Opponents next move and confuse my opponent with an illusion.

  I teleported in front of Jihyo,suprising her.I put all of my strenght on my right fist wanting to finish it one move.When my fist is about to connect on her face,she dodged the last minute and it hitted her shoulder instead.I could hear her bones in her shoulder breaking.

           *Crack* *Crack*

              

                   (Author's P.O.V)

  Jihyo fell on the floor and screamed in pain.Tzuyu saw this as opportunity and quikly grabbed the Knife from her pocket.She errupted a dark aura to threathen the Ice Queen.Then out of the sudden Jihyo Laughed.Tzuyu is now confuese..."Why is this woman laughing at a situation like this?" she thought to herself,gripping the knife tightly looking at Jihyo.

 

            "Yo-your good haahhaha" Jihyo laughed,standing up while holding her dislocated shoulder. "Its been awhile since Someone gave me this kind of Entertainment" She continued,ripping off the clothing thats covering her shoulder.Lettin Tzuyu see the bone in her shoulder pierce her skin a little,making it bleed. Tzuyu's eyes changed and Jihyo smirked.

     "You Vampires cant Control yourself when you see blood right?" she said Mocking Tzuyu.

 

         Things arent looking good for Tzuyu,she can smell Jihyo's blood and it awakened her Blood Thirst.

              "" Tzuyu cursed under her breath,using her left hand to hold her Head trying to resist. "If i ing lose my control now,It will be easier for Jihyo to Kill me..." "Damn it get a grip Tzuyu" Tzuyu thought,getting frustrated by the second.

 

              '' ICE HAMMER!!" Jihyo yelled as she made a HugE hammer that is about to strike Tzuyu down. The Vampire Queen saw this and Tried to block the attack with her other hand.Bad IDea.

                The Hammer hitted her hand,breaking it..Tzuyu eyes widened,She didnt know that her attack was that strong that it broke every piece of bone in her hand..

         "AGGGHHHH!!" Tzuyu screamed in pain,Jihyo however isnt finished at all..she didnt wait for Tzuyu to recover and attacked her again,and this time with a more deadlier one.

  

                *Tsinkkkk* the sound of Ice piercing a Body was heard across the battlefield.Tzuyu coughed blood as Jihyo pushed the Ice spear deeper on her skin...It was near her lungs and Tzuyu knows thats she's in Trouble.

 

                                                  `~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

                  ~ Meanwhile in the underworld

 

   Dahyun woke up because of the unbearable pain on her and legs.Sana did her so rough that it made her bleed,She uncontiously cried because of the pain.and Sana who heard her cries woke up.

 

          "Eh hey Why are crying baby eagle?" She asked giving Dahyun a  nickname since she doesnt know her name yet.

 

     "I-it hurts...Sa-sana unnie'' she stuttered touching her legs,caressing it softly trying to ease the pain. "Shhh its okay it will be gone later" Sana comforted the younger girl kissing her Forhead.She then asked...

 

       "Can you see me?"

          "N-nno"

       "What's your name?''

             "Da-Dahyun....Kk-kim Da-hyun"

      "How old are you?'' Sana kept on questioning Dahyun,wanting to know more about the girl.After all its her Job to know more information about her "Mate"

 

         "16'' Dahyun said quickly,blushing when Sana kept on rubbing her back and giving small kisses on her neck...but when Sana heard what she said, she immediatly stopped,her eyes widened.She looked at Dahyun's eyes and grabbed both of her shoulders..

 

        "What?!!? your only 16?!!"She yelled asking,making the younger girl flinch.

            "Ye-yes" Dahyun replied,her voice shaking.

                           Well at that Moment...Sana knew she ed up.

 

                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

            Sana's P.O.V

 

                                     What the she's only 16?!! did i just ed a minor?!now i know why she wont accept me that easily.Wow,Sana good job you just became a ing e.I slapped  myself for my stupidity..God this kids appeal must be so ing great for me not able to resist her,I thought to myself looking at her Greyish white eye.And she's Blind too.

 

              Well dont worry Dahyunnie,from now on I'll take care of you" i mumbled to myself smiling at the girl,even though she cant see I'm smiling.Then after that i heard her stomach growl..i saw her blush and cover her face..God she's so ing cute it makes me want to her again..Wait wat? goddamn it Sana control youself for once geez..I mentally scolded myself.

 

           "You Hungry Dubu yah?" I asked teasing the girl

        She said nothing and looks down,well i guess time to feed her then..I got up and took  my robe from my rack beside the bed.

 

          "Wh-where ar-re you going" she asked me as she reached out her hand trying to find me.

   "I'll be preparing your breakfast,Baby dubu Just wait here and dont go anywhere or I'll punish you" I said grabing the Door knob,but before i'm able to go out i heard her say something.

 

                   "Do-do you know where my friend Chaeyoung is?"

 

    I dont know why but i feel kinda mad when Dahyun mentioned a "female's name"well time to punish my little dubu....

 

                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

     Note:I'm so dissapointed at myself..The fight scene is ty and I'm too lazy to make this chapter any longer so I sincerly apologize for this ty Chapter,Jitzu will be continued and Michaeng will appear once again..What Mina's Mission??