Chapter 12

A Vampire's Love

Previously....

 

           "So your the girl that captured my Mina's Heart?your weak not to mention ugly...So Unattractive"

                            "You stole Mina away fro me...I Cant believe i lost her to you,A human who has no ing abilitites at all...."

            "You dont Deserve a woman like her...She deserves Better"

 

 

                                   "Mina unnie....where are you?"

 

                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

              Author's P.O.V

 

                         Mina is now running at inhuman speed.She remembers that she teleported Chaeyoung 50km away from her.Now she's scolding her other "Self" for teleporting her that far.Mina is known for Having "3" Demons instead of one.This is what makes her The Vampire Queen of Death.Her first Demon's name is Ryuk,Ryuk is a Demon with insatiable thirst for blood and power.He is a Sadist who loves seeing his Enemies in pain.And is Mina's Male Demon.He's rough and will do anything to get the affection of his mate.

 

   The other one is Sharon.The elegant Vampire Queen who was feared for her swordsmanship and bloodthirst.However,Sharon despise Ryuk for his "Dirty way" of killing.For her ,killing with elegance is the best way to leave an impressison.and when she heard that Mina finall found 'their' mate,she was overjoyed.She thinks that Killing everyone  around her mate is the best way to protect Chaeyoung.after all,Chaeyoung doesnt need anyone but them

 

   The third Demon of Mina is still Unknown..But it is rumoured that When that Demon takes over Mina,she can be powerful enough to Fight Momo..The Empress of all Vampires..it will only appear if Mina is grave danger....or if Mina gets to mad.Even momo and the other Emperors of the Dark World knows that you shoudnt with Mina in this state.

           With Chaeyoung in Danger......The possibility of this Third Demon waking up is.......100%

 

                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Sharon's eyes widened when she saw Chaeyoung on the ground,not moving..and her Arms are broken..beaten up..She didnt waste anytime ran to chaeyoung.

     "Chaeyoung!!?"

     "Chaeyoung,baby wake up!!"

     Sharon shake Chaeyoung's body,trying to wake her up..when Chaeyoung didnt respond or anything,Tears started falling out of her eyes.but then she heard a Voice..a Voice that is awfully familiar.

 

      "Did you like what i did Mina yah? he asked smiling at her,thinking that once he got rid of the "Pest" he will finally get Mina's heart.However she didnt respond.Jimin waited for a minute then started talking again.

 

          "I got rid of her for you,She's destroying our Relationship Babe-"

 

   she stopped hearing the word he's saying after she hears the word "Babe".. "How dare he call me that..the only one thats allowed to call me that is..Chaeyoung" she thought to herself, gritting her teeth.Getting irritated by the second.She's still holding Chaeyoung's body.Sharon noticed her closed eyes.She cried..Her Chaeyoung cried..

 

        She Cried in Pain....

 

   Sharon then stood up,her back facing Jimin. Jimin still thought that Mina is happy for getting rid of Chaeyoung..well he's in for a suprise.She slowly turned around,As she turn the Atmosphere got heavier.her Third Demon..is Awake and Ready to play..

 

                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Because love is..Insane

            Mina turned around.She is finally facing Jimin,who looked at her in shock.Her Red hair was replaced with with a Very Dark one.her once Strawberry pink lips turned into Bloody colored lips..and what really got him shock is her eyes.They arent normal for Vampires,they are..Somehow Terrifying..

7

                 Mina then smirked, her lips she looked at Jimin...

 

                "Thank you for waking me up" Mina said, in a distorted dark Voice.Just hearing it Send shivers to Jimin's spine.there he realized that he shoudnt have done what he did.Mina walked to him slowly,as if she's giving him time to run away.Ooh how she love Chasing her preys down..

                                                               "what pleasure it will be to tear you to pieces"


 

                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      ~back in the Village

 

                        "Thundersoul,QuickBlade!!" Jungyeon screamed as blue thunder surrounds her hand and is about to pierce Nayeon's flesh.She was about to dodge the attack but she's to slow so it hitted her right shoulder.Nayeon screamed in pain as she feels the Jungyeon's thunder electrecute her from her insides.

 

            "AGHSHHGGGGH!!''

        Jungyeon pulled out and kicked Nayeon in the stomach then threw her in the air.She jumped,and punched Nayeon in the stomach.Forcefully making Nayeon fall.Jungyeon didnt give Nayeon time to recover,She summons her weapon.Thunderstorm Katana which allows her to directly manipulate Lightning and Create Thunderstorms.

 

       She activated her katana and pierced Nayeon's Heart.She coughed up blood,as the blade pierces her heart.Jungyeon made the stab even deeper by pushing it further.What she didnt know is that Nayeon is holding her Dagger....her Life Dagger to be exact.

 

                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       Jimin is now loosing an arm..Mina viciously dismembered his arm from his Body scaring him.No matter what attack he used against he used against Mina it woudnt work at all.Its like she's indestructable.Not to mention her speed is unbelievable and strenght is unbelievable.

 

       " Thats right run,Just like the prey you are" The Demon said Taking her time on chasing Jimin.She plans on tearing of his left leg then the right one.The last will be the his right arm and waist.She smiled evily at the thought.The Demon can feel Mina's rage and Sadness,the more she felt like that the stronger she becomes.

 

    She suddenly  teleported herself in front of the running pig,Jimin.Shocking him in the process.Jimin tried to run in to a another direction but Mina grabbed him by his leg and them slammed his body in a tree.But because of the force Mina putted he went through 43 trees,breaking his whole body.Infact Jimin cant no longer feel his body.His bones from the inside is piercing his skin.and the bad thing is he cant regenerate that fast. Mina appeared on top of him.Her foot on his chest.

 

           "Done already lover boy?...If a girl says no..It means no..SImple as that"

 

                             Mina said smirking,She stomped her foot on Jimin's chest breaking his ribcage.Jimin screamed in pain as his bones pierce his lungs.Breathing alone is painful for him.Mina didnt stop there.She grabbed Jimin's arm and slowly pulled it,Tearing it off painfully.He no longer has the strenght or voice to scream,but he still can vividly feel tha pain wash over his body like waves.

 

              "Yo-you-r Gi-rl ii-is a b-" he said laughing painfully,If he's about to die then,he gotta Insult Mina's "Girl" one more time.Wrong move though.He just pissed Mina off into a new whole Level.

 

                     "Oh is that so?"  Mina lowered herself to Jimin's ears whispering.

       "Well then she's my '" and Mine alone" after she said that Mina bit Jimin's ear off Making the guy scream in high pitch,It was heard across the Forest.

 

      She then proceeded on Stepping violently on his knees,breaking every single bone there is ,Jimin could do nothing but Cry since there's no way he can escape Mina's wrath.He was expecting death to come soon,but then he heard a small voice.Chaeyoung's Voice.

 

                "M-mina unni-e Pl-lease st-top al-re-ready" Chaeyoung said weakly as she fall on the ground trying to reach out to Mina. Mina however ignored her and continued on Stepping on Jimin's knees making him scream.Not wanting to watch,Chaeyoung crawled her way to Mina until she's close enough to grab her leg. she stopped her.

 

            "P-pl-lease sto-aagh-op it al-ready'' She cried,still holding Mina's legs.She hates it.Seeing Mina like this .Chaeyoung doesnt want Jimin to die because of her.She feels guilty  even though Jimin started it first.

 

            Mina,removed her legs from Chaeyoung, and then made Jimin's head explode with her Mind.Chaeyoung watch in horror,as brain parts and blood splatter across the ground.She screamed and cried.Holding her head.

 

             Mina kneeled beside Chaeyoung and removed her Hands from her head..and whispered something on her ear.

 

                     "Go to sleep...Chaeyoung"

 

                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

 Note:I swear i dont Hate Jimin.Next would be Saidahmo and Jitzu

 

    "