Chapter 11

A Vampire's Love

1

  Author's P.O.V

 

                                 "Okay then...Lets play..I'll teach you a Lesson you could never forget"

 

           The devils ran towards Mina,Daggers in hand.She then teleported Chaeyoung somewhere else.Now,she can move freely without scaring Chaeyoung.She stayed on her position waiting for them to make a move.When one of them reached her,he aimed his dagger at her head.She stopped it with two fingers,shocking the Devil.

 

                                             "Its funny that you guys think I'm weak...."

       with that being said she Grabbed the Devil's arm bending it like a ruler.Then she made him kneel.Stepping on his back,she pulled his arms backwards.Making the poor devil scream.Bones cracking and breaking are heard.The other Devils however didnt just stand there to watch 3 of them attacked Mina all at Once.

 

   Mina stopped what she's doing and swiftly avoided their attacks,Then they exchanged attacks.The first one tried to stab Mina in the front while the other on the back,she jumped high avoiding bothe attacks.The two of the ended up stabbing each other.when Mina's feet tounched the ground,she ran towards them.Fast.grabbed them by their hair and kicked them hard in the face with her knees. Blood splattered across the ground.brutality is this Demon's sepcialty.

 

   10 more Devils arrived in the area.Mina beated all of them to punch.Using her bare hands,she crushed her enemies skulls and bit their skin off.She tore the Devils arms and legs away from their body.Making a bloody mess.She laughs at them.She thought that all devils are atracttive..Then why are these Devils ugly as hell?!

More more kept on appearing and Mina is slowly losing her Sanity.its been such a long time since she killed someone in this state.She knew that if she dont stop now..She wll completely lose her sanity.Its time to...Give her other self some fun.

 

 

    5 more Devils appeared and this Time,Mina didnt bother on holding herself back.She closed her eyes.and then suddenly her Aura changed once again.Smiling,she summoned her  Katana.Reign,Slayer of the Night.5

                  Dark violet smoke surrounds Mina as she pulls out the Katana,smirking She looked at the Devils who underestimated her. " I used this swords centuries ago to kil all kind of creatures...Rejoice,for your about to taste sharpness of my blade" she said,Her voice changing Once again.Mina's voice into a seductively cold voice.No longer deep,her voice sounds so elegant.

            holding her Katana elegantly she sliced her Enemies to in an oddly satisfying way,She cutted them off clean.2 devils tried to run away from her..But its already to late.She saw them.Chasing after them she used a Special Attack that only she can do.

            

                   "Swan Song....Long sword of The Burdens!!" she yelled as she swing her sword making Black Swans flew out of her blade,piercing throught the Devils Bodies.The Devils fell on the ground Dead.Mina smirked. 

 

               "Why be an Empress...When i can easily be a Goddess?" Mina asked the Dead Devils

 

    Then suddenly she heard someone scream.Chaeyoung's scream to be exact.Mina didnt waste any time and ran towards the source of the scream..If anything happens to Chaeyoung....Mina is going to show them....What hell looks like.

 

                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

      Chaeyoung's P.O.V

 

          Mina unnie telerported me here while she fights off the Devils.I hope she's okay.She told me to stay here and Wait for.But I'm getting scared..What if one the Devils find me here and Kill me? no..they did say that they want to take me alive.But i heard bad things that a Devil can do to you if they capture you.I dont want that to happen.I trust Mina unnie.She wont let anything Happen to me,and I know that she'll be okay since she's strong.not like me who's a coward and weak.

 

       I sat on a rock near me,Trying to calm my nerves.I just want to get to know Mina unnie better so that i can understand her better.After minutes of sitting there doing nothing,I heard screams from My unnies direction.That sounds painful.I hope she isnt hurting them bad.

 

  I then heard bushes rustling,My heart stopped for a second.I slowly turned around to see someone,staring at me...Its not a Devil...Its a Vampire!! I started sweating and I cant move..I'm scared..The Vampire is wearing a hoody,with bloodshot eyes.16(Park Jimin)

     He teleported infornt of me and Grabbed me by my neck.He then lifted me up,i cant breath...he then grabbed my arm with his other hand.He tighten his grip on my arm,Breakng my bones, I screamed in pain.i started crying and he...Laughs at me.

 

        "So this is the girl that captured my Mina's Heart?your weak not to mention ugly...So Unattractive" he said,insulting me.

        "You stole Mina away from me......I cant believe i lost her to you,A human who has no ing abilities at

                         All..You dont Deserve a Woman like her.She deserves better" he continued.

 

                

    I flinched at his words...I-i dont deserve Mina unnie?Did i destroy his relationship with her?My crying become stronger as i think of those words...I'm slowly losing my Breath..I feel sleepy....

 

            Mina Unnie where are you?

 

                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

       Dahyun's P.O.V

 

        My heart is pounding fast for a reason i dont Know..I just feel nervous..And why do i feel like Chaeyoung is in Danger? I'm now in a Garden in the Underworld..At first when Momo unnie told me they have a garden,i thought that it will be filled with dead flowers since this is the Underworld.It was the complete opposite.24

             the garden was filled with exotic flowers with Sweet aroma,i cant see them but i can smell that they are good.I wish that Chaeyoung is here with me now.so that the two us can enjoy exploring the Garden.And the Queens arent really that bad.infact they were quite funny.I dont understand why many people hate them.

 

      Suddenly,i felt someone hug my back,It was Momo unnie.For some reason Sana unnie hates it when Momo unnie do this.She will always give a Death glare and will try to seperate us.When i aske Momo unnie about it.She said that Sana unnie was  just Jealous..

 

              "Enjoying Dubu yah?" She said calling me by my nickname..Or so she said.

       "Yes,it's so peaceful here and...well thank you for describing them to me Momo unnie" i replied smiling.

 

   I noticed that Momo unnie is about to speak when someone cutted her off.

 

               "DAmn YOU moMo!!Dont touch my tofu Dammit!!"

 

        Sana unnie is here..someone pray for my soul...and i hope to see Chaeyoung again..My bestfriend

 

                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

       Note:There i hope you like this Chapter!!