Chapter 10

A Vampire's Love

    Previously........

 

             "Wow this village Is ed up...Wonder if my target is alive.."

                               "Oh hello handosme why are you crying"

                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Author's P.O.V

 

                     Jeongyeon cringed at what the woman called her,but then she realized that the woman infront of her isnt normal at all.Her clothing,her aura,her looks and seductive stare is what makes Jeongyeon thinks that she's a devil.All of it matches.Jungyeon prepared herself...Fighting a Devil isnt easy at all.5(Our y Devil Nayeon)

 

       "Who are you?" she asks the Devil who is now smirking at her. "I'm looking for a girl,she's probably around 16 and has pale skin.." The devil said.

      Have you seen her?"  She continued.

      Jungyeon tried to remember if someone in her village looks pale or is 16...."Wait" she thought to herself.Her eyes widened in realization. "No it cant be" she mentally said..

      

        ''The only person in our village that is Pale and 16yrs old is....Kim Dahyun"

 

                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Dahyun choked on her drink randomly,She felt like someone is talking about her.And that something bad is about to happen.

 

           "Hey Dahyun,are you okay? do you want water or something? Sana asked

             "Stupid sister,she's drinking water "Momo scoffed at Sana's stupid remark,patting their favorite Tofu in the back.Dahyun said nothing as the Two of them started bickering again..

               "Something Bad is gonna happen" She thought to herself,afraid of someting.

 

                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~

 

    Mina and Chaeyoung are enjoying themselves.They are now in the lake swimming,At first chaeyoung doesnt want to go in because she cant swim.but Mina persuaded her and she taught chaeyoung how to swim.Since Chaeyoung is a fast learner,so she learned the lesson quickly.While the both of them are in the water,Chaeyoung hugged Mina again.

      "T-Thank you Unnie for this" she thanked Mina,hiding her blushing face on her neck.Mina smiled widely while closing her eyes.She feels so complete now that chaeyoung is in her life.She loves Chaeyoung and wants all of her attention,love and touches.Just a simple hug from Chaeyoung can make her Crazy.They younger one has this effect on her.and she loves it.

 

     They stayed on the water for a few minutes,enjoying the silence but then..They rustling noises.Mina opened her eyes quickly and eyed her surroundings. "Someone is here" she thought to herself. she whispered something on Chaeyoung's ear.The girl hugged the older woman tightly.And then Mina Jumped from the Lake.

 

    When she's in the air,she saw black figures following them...."Devils' she thought to herself.  "Chaeyoung hold on to me tight and dont let go okay." she said and Chaeyoung nodded.with that she landed on the ground and started running.the devils followed the.Looking back,she counted atleast 10 devils running after them.

  "This is bad,i cant fight properly with Chaeyoung here..." Mina mumbled to herself,frowning at their situation.She has to protect Chaeyoung.

      Mina surrounded herself  and Chaeyoung with Violet fire,protecting the both of them.19

            'GET THEM!!" one of the Devuls yelled.

    Mina remained calm,plotting her next move.should she stop and Fight? or keep on running? She can now sense distress from the younger girl.she's getting scared,Mina thought to herself. "This bastards are Scaring my Chaeyoung...Now they have to die"the dark voice from Mina's Head said. Her Demon is awake.

 

      Chaeyoung saw Mina's eyes Change.Her once blood red eyes,turned into Golden Brown.21(Her eye color)

 

         "Dont Worry Chaeyoung..Everything is going to be alright" Mina said in an Demonic Deep voice shocking Chaeyoung. "Mi-Mina U-unnie?" she stuttered scared that the rough and scary Mina is back.She then noticed that the Devils are reaching on them.Mina stopped and then smirked.

 

          "Are you finally giving up Myou?" the devil said smiling widely at Mina and Chaeyoung.

       "Give us that girl and we'll spare you oh great queen of the Underworld" the other one said in a mocking tone.

     

       "What makes you think..that i will be that easy to defeat?'' Mina asked,venom evident in her voice.

  "Because your Just one of the Queens in the Underworld.Not the Empress herself" the third Devil said

 

          "Oh.Okay then...lets Play' Mina's voice became deeper and her fangs appeared.she became bigger and her auro is now darker than ever before....

 

                         "I'll teach you guys...a lesson you could never forget"

 

                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Jungyeon holds her bleeding arm.This devil named "Nayeon" is to strong.Everytime she tries to attack her she will always dissapear..not to mention she almost fell to her seduction.she cutted her risk to wake herself up.Refusing to submit to this monster.

    "Haha your tough i like that..." Nayeon said her lips while looking at Jungyeon.She returned the stare with a death glare. "I'm not that easy to dominate you devil!!" she yelled summoning Thunder Tigers to fight with her.Nayeon looked at awe. She then grabbed her daggers..The Dagger of Life and Death21

         Grabbing the Death Daggers  she it,declaring that the fight will start(In this story if the Devils their Daggers or weapon of choice it means that they are declaring war or something)With that,both of them run to each other and exchange blows.Nayeon first destroyed Jungyeon's tiger and went in to stab Jungyeon in the eye.Jungyeon Repelled it by vibrating her finger fast enough to stop the Knife.She then tried to kick Nayeon in the head which was stopped by her arm.Nayeon succesfully stabbed Jungyeon on her stomach,making her cough blood.

        "You know what...I'll think you'll make a good pet"

 

                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    ~In the Northern Empire

 

                 Tzuyu  chained Jihyo on her on Bed.making the Older girl struggle to break free.Tzuyu however,watched in amusement.She'll have to teach her "Dog" some manners.She then ripped off Jihyo's dress made up of Ice and Snow.She liked the look on her eyes.The look of Vulnerability and Fear.she caressed Jihyo's stomach earning a groan from her.she then lowered her head and Kissed her stomach and up to her .

 

    Jihyo is breathing heavily right now.Its been years since she has any physical contact and Tzuyu touch is making her shiver. "Your so beautiful Jihyo ah,but your so cold too" she said between the kisses.

  Tzuyu then Jihyo's neck hard,Leaving a Hickey to it.Jihyo bit her lip,trying her best not to make a sound.She doesnt want to give Tzuyu the satisfaction.what she didnt know is that Vampire is enjoying the sight of trying not moan...It amuses her,challenges her.

 

            "Resisting wont get you anywhere Unnie,Please submit nicely to me.....

                                       Before i lose my patience"

 

                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

     Note:Thank you for reading this and I need Ideas for my Jitzu scene hahah