Chapter 3

A Vampire's Love

           (Typing this while Listening to Defsoul's Sin and Bad Habit)

 

            Author's P.O.V

                                      The voice whispered in her ear,sending shivers down her spine.Dahyun cant move.no she's too scared to move.Arms wrapped around her waist,The Vampire breath against her neck.Dahyun tried to push the vampire away but its too strong.

 

              The vampire the bleeding part of her head,tasting it.Dahyun knew...That she's going to die,she just wished that she could have seen Chaeyoung and her friends one more time before passing away.

 

                                                                ~In the Underworld

 

                Momo is sitting on her throne,looking at the Documents that her Servant gave.she frowned when she found out that her half sister,Tzuyu fed on an entire village on her own.Well its not like she can do anything about it though,Tzuyu's Blood thirst is no Joke.Out of all the Queens here in the Underworld.tzuyu is the one that drinks blood the most.

 

                   She stopped reading when her Doors opened and revealed Mina,carrying a small girl in her arms.Momo is kinda shocked to see her sister actually bringing a "Human" in the freaking Underworld.Because last time she checked Mina always finish her feeding on spot.She never once let a person live after she drank from them.

 

                  ''What a suprise you brought something here Mina.."Momo said still looking at Mina's catch.Mina noticed this and she hiss at momo

                     "Stop.Looking.At.Her." Mina said then showed her fangs at Momo,who's trying her best not to laugh. "Looks like my sister is getting a little bit possesive over the girl "Momo thought smirking at  Mina who teleported to her Chamber.

 

                 Mina's P.O.V

 

       I teleported to my chamber,still carrying the girl in my arms.I usuallly kill my victims after feeding but this girl,for me is an exeption.I placed her on my bed gently caressing her face.I grabbed her hand and kissed her wounded knuckles.after a few seconds her wound healed.i lay beside her.closing my eyes i feel myself slowly drifting off to sleep.

 

                ~ In The Forest

 

     Dahyun's P.O.V

 

                My neck stings as The Vampire bit my neck.i want to run away.as she's my blood i could feel her hand caress my back and the other holding my neck in place.She keeps on my blood that its draining my energy.thankfully she stopped for a moment and then moaned.

 

          "Your blood is so sweet..not to mention your skin is so soft,Thats it Im keeping you"she whispered in my ear again,making me shiver...i want to go home.i want to see my big brother again.i want to play with chaeyoung again.then a whoosh sound made me stop thinking..I think she's waving her hand in front of my Face....

 

                          "Hey are you blind?" she asks

                                  "Ye-Yes" i answered afraid what she might do if i dont.

                    She said nothing..And then suddenly she kissed me!! i blushed as i feel her tounge explore my mouth,it feels good but i cant breath..I tried pushing her away,wanting to break the kiss but she tighten her hold of me,she then broke the kiss and starts ripping my blouse off. My eyes widened at the sudden action,

 

         "No,no stop what are you doing" I whimpered desperately trying to get away from her. "Relax,baby I'll make you feel good...But lets continue this somewhere else eh" she said teleporting us.

 

         My back fell on a bed..a soft one,then i feel kisses being placed on my neck down to my collarbone.I moaned a little,its feels good but at the same time weird.this have never happened to me before.A part of me want to continue and see where this goes and a part of me want to escape this woman.

 

                "Your moan is so cute *Kiss* now tell me,whats your name?"she asked me complety ripping of my blouse.now Im all left in my bra and underwear since my pants mysteriously dissapeared.I slightly shivered because of the sudden coldness my body felt.I  didnt answer her...and soon i realized that...I should have.

 

        Author's P.O.V

 

                             Dahyun didnt respond and this ticked the Vampire off.. "well then,lets start the fun" she said smirking then grabbed Dahyun's making the small girl whimper.

                         "Is that how you wanna play baby girl?then so be it"

 

                                                                                ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

 

                               ~Back to Chaeyoung

 

             Chaeyoung's P.O.V

 

              I woke up in a someone's bedroom,wearing a robe....Wait where did my clothes go?! i asked myself panicking at the fact that i only have my Bra and on underneath the robe.Then someone suddenly hugged me from behind,startling me.

 

                    "Shhh..Calm down i wont hurt you...yet'' The person said touching my tummy.

                         "My name is Myou Mina....and I'm your Master..."

 

                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~To be Continued

 

   And there!Oh i at this...I plan on making this chap longer but i dont know how to Write properly yet so you guys can have this first then...Oh and And who is the Vampire that's been touching Dahyun??haha I'll update again late BYe!