Chapter 14

A Vampire's Love

Author's P.O.V

 

      Mina is now running after Momo,trying to decapitate the Empress.Momo then swinged her Sycth at her,mina however,dodged the attack and went for Momo's head.She was about to touch it when Momo suddenly grabbed her wrist at the last second and kicked her on the Stomach.Because of her powerful kick Mina coughed up blood.She didnt waste anymore time and swung her Sycth at Mina's back.Stabbing the poor girl.

 

    "She's not as strong as Mina's third demon..." Momo thought to herself as she looks at Mina on the ground,Passed out.She was about to leave her sister in that state when she heard her speak.

 

 "I-im gonna f-ucking ki-ll you!!" She yelled as she got up,Her eyes showing obvious glints of Danger and Despair.

 

     Momo positioned her Sycth infront of her,she sigh as she waits for Mina to get to her.She didnt really want to see Mina like this.She thought that once Mina found her mate is that she will be happy and care free.Turns out to be the complete opposite.Mina,no the Demon in control of her is now showing her Fangs.Sharp and pointy,ready to pierce her Flesh.

 

     Mina dissapears and momo cursed under her breath.Mina then Scratched Momo's back multiple times before snapping her neck.If she was a normal,weak creature.Momo would have died from that.She stayed on the ground for a few seconds..Waiting for her wounds to Regenerate.One of the benefits of being a strong Vampire is how fast you can regenerate.After a few more seconds her wounds dissapeared,However Mina stepped on her back,putting pressure on it she grabbed Momo by her hair.

 

         "Your ing useless.....Do me a Favor and Just DIE!!" she yelled as she slams her head on the ground.

 

            "You dont know what i feel right now!so stop acting like its so ing easy for me to accept it!"

 

          She keeps on beating Momo up,making Momo's  every movement,and even breath painful.

    

   "Mina...St-AGHH" Momo wasnt able to finish when she felt Mina bite her at the back of her neck, blood from it.Using her every inch of her muscle,Roared.Making the earth beneath quake and made Mina fell down.She use this as a opportunity and teleported 5 meters away from her. Cracking her neck,she summoned her beloved Weapon once again.And swung it on the air.Making a strong  Breeze.

 

               "You went way too far...Mina yah..It was all your fault anyway not mine....SO ING WAKE UP ALREADY AND ACCEPT REALITY STUPID SISTER!!" Momo yelled as she charge towards Mina..Her eyes glowing Golden and brown...

 

                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       Sana summoned her second Demon,Raiju.This demon  likes to eat flesh for Lunch and Dinner.Sana would sometimes eat raw meat just to feed the Demon inside of her.The reason she released Raiju in his physical form is so that he can protect Dahyun from any danger while she's gone.5

      She could sensed Momo and Mina far away,fighting.She doesnt know for what reason those two are fighting.But she knows that she have to stop them before its too late. "Raiju,Protect Dahyun at all cost and help her find Chaeyoung" Sana commanded,Making the Beast nod and wrapped its tail on Dahyun's waist.

 

 ''Sana unnie..Where are you going?'' Dahyun asked as she tries to find Raiju's head,Wanting to pat it.

  "I'll be gone for awhile,You find your Friend with Raiju okay.." With that being said,Sana left Dahyun there.Not even bothering to bid her goodbye.The beast lowered his head to Dahyun's hand.Letting the blind girl pat his head gently.

 

  "L-lets go Raiju...Pl-please guide me to my friend" she whispers softly as the beast lowered his back to let Dahyun ride.

                     "Just wait for me Chaeyoung ah...I'll come for you"

 

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Momo tried to stab her sister once again with her sycthe,but Mina dodged easily and kicked her on her stomach.Momo gritted her teeth,trying to withstand the pain.Holding her weapon tightly she once lash out again on Mina.and this time she aims for the head.Mina however,stopped it with her bare hands.Shocking her older sister.She then grabbed Momo by her Neck and yells.

 

       "Why?!Why cant you revive her?!"she screams as she continue to choke Momo,

  

      "Min-mina,Wa-ake up...Yo-u ki-lled he-r yo-yourself" Momo said,Making Mina even more mad.

 

         "LIAR!!" she screams in  a Demonic voice.Alerting and Scaring many Vampires near their Area.She tighten her hold on Momo's neck,Making the blonde pale as she struggles to breath.Then suddenly someone Sliced Mina's back.

 

      It was Sana,Her eyes arent her Normal Blue eyes.It was different.Momo noticed it,and knew that Sana's Demon is in control.(Sana's eyes)

 

        "Minari yah...Please stop,Your scaring my mate" Sana smiles at Mina,as she watch her fall on the ground.Bleeding."Sana-" Sana didnt let momo finished and Kicked her in the Face. "You too momoring..Stop flirting with my Dahyun" she said in a Serious voice,Momo could only gape at her sister who turned her back on her and walked slowly to Mina who is now getting up.

 

      At the corner of her eyes,Momo could see Dahyun and a Raiju(Dahyun's Fav Animal) taking Chaeyoung's body away from the scene.Her chamber is now in ruins.The ceiling is destroyed and the walls are broken.

 

    Mina noticed this and was about to teleport to her when Sana,grabbed her by the arm and slammed her on the ground.She then stepped on her stomach and pointed her finger on Mina's forehead.She was about to shoot her in the head when Mina suddenly roared.

 

      Her roar made the Underworld quake and shake,Breaking the ground.This made sana fall on her back,allowing Mina to move and teleport in front of Dahyun who's carrying Chaeyoung,Dahyun still doesnt know that Mina is in front of her. She was about to pierce Dahyun heart when

     Sana stopped her in the last second.She punched Mina in the face,making the girl fly backwards.

 

    "Aish,stop it already..I was about to go easy on you...But you tried to kill my Dahyun..."

 

         "And i cant forgive you for that..."

 

          A violet dark aura surrounded her body,smirking she cracked her fingers and neck.Getting ready for her next attack.Teleporting above Mina's flying body,she stomped her foot on her stomach.Smashing her down to the ground.Sana didnt give any chance for mina to recover and grabbed Mina by her head and smashing it on the ground hard.

 

     Mina swung her fist on Sana's face but the older girl caught it easily.She gripped the girl's fist hard,Twisting it.Mina screamed in pain and tried to kick Sana away.Sana however could only laugh at Mina's actions.

 

      "You do know that i would pretty much spare you if it wasnt for your attempt to kill my Dahyun"

 

          Sana said as she uses her left arm to hit Mina on her shoulder.Dislocating it.

 

       "Your not as tough as Demon-chan Mina yah...So give up already before i kill you"

          

          She punched the girl beneath her,as if trying to wake her up...In cold,painful way.

 

    " SAna STOP IT  YOUR GONNA KILL HER!!!" Momo yelled as she pulled Sana behind her.Momo then kneeled beside Mina's body.Full of bruises and cuts.She check for Mina's pulse and released a relief sigh when she hears one.She glares at Sana who is now smiling at her innocently,as if she did nothing to Mina.

 

                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

        ~Somewhere Far from the Fight

 

        Dahyun is holding Chaeyoung's cold dead body,tears flowed endlessly under her eyes as she looks at her dead bestfriend.Raiju could sense the sadness and distress his Mistress is feeling so he stopped running.He gently lowered his back once again to let Dahyun down with Chaeyoung.

   As soon as they touch the Ground,Dahyun let out a loud sob.Crying on the nook Chaeyoung's neck.This is all her fault,She wished that she stopped Chaeyoung from going away back then...If only she stopped her  back then..None of this would have happen.She wouldnt hold her Bestfriend's dead body.

 

   Raiju,patted Dahyun's back with his paw,Trying to comfort the crying girl.Then Raiju sense a Very powerful Aura.. A very Familiar one.He then looked at the back,His eyes widen when he saw Tzuyu walking towards them...With the Ice Queen,Park Jihyo.

 

      "Who is this girl,Raiju?" Tzuyu asked the Beast,looking at Dahyun.The beast growled at Tzuyu,Positioning himself between her and Dahyun. "Sana's Mate" Raiju growled. She said nothing and looked at the Body that Dahyun is holding.Her eyes widen in realization.

 

      "That girl is Mina's Mate..." she said covering .

 

      Jihyo then kneeled beside Dahyun and gently patted her back,Tzuyu didnt like this at all. "Is she your friend?" Jihyo asked softly,Dahyun nodded. Closing her eyes she ordered Tzuyu to give her something..

               

           " The crystals..Give them to Me"

 

                        "Dont worry...She'll be alright after this"

 

           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

 Note:Aghh sorry for the wrong grammar and ty story line for this Chapter..I feel kinda lazy today,GOD JIHYO AND YODA APPEARED!! now what does Jihyo mean by that?Stay tune folks