Chapter 1

A Vampire's Love

 Author's P.O.V

 

                  For a Hundred yeA ars Angels ,Devils and Enchanted Humans fought for dominace.All of it got worse when the vampires decided to join the war.wanting to expand their hellish kingdom,they killed anyone who stands in their way.Devils seduced and Angels strenghten up their defense,Enchanted Humans protecting their own kin from the monsters and Vampires killing and blood of anyone.

 

                 This is what the world has come to.And we who has seen war,never stop seiing it.But what happens...when vile creatures fall in love?

 

                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

           Chaeyoung's P.O.V

 

                           Today is my 15th Birthday,and my sister is coming home after her mission is done! She promised me that she'll take me outside our Village for my Birthday.Last night,i dreamt of going to different places.The Valleys,The Falls and even the hills! My thoughts however dissapeared when i hear music coming from downstairs..Ah it must be Dahyun unnie playing the piano again.

                    I fixed my bed and went in our living room where my Dahyun unnie is playing the piano..and you know whats the cool thing about dahyun unnie?its that she's blind and yet she's still able to play the Piano and other musical instruments.I act as her eyes since she cant see anything.I describe new things for her so that she can imagine the image in her head.For me she's like my second sister and i've spent most of my life with her.

 

               "Oh Chaeyoung ah,your awake..Happy Birthday" Dahyun unnie greeted me

                 "Thank you Unnie well wanna go outside?'' i asked her

                           "Sure why not Chaeyoung"

 

    I took Dahyun unnie's hand and guided her outside our house.On days like this we would spend our time playing with the animals in Seulgi's place and on other occasions...We would go to the forest.The Forest is filled with so many beautiful beings like Nanaue,Chamrosh,Caladrius,Raiju,Peryton and My favorite of them all the Wolpertinger!

    All of them are so cute and adorable!I think Dahyun's fav is Raiju.its like a violet small squirrel.So since today is a special day me and Dahyun unnie will go to the forest!

 

        Author's P.O.V

  

                Chaeyoung and Dahyun run through the forest laughing and enjoying the peace. and  as soon as the animals heard the Two girls voice all of them came out of their hiding places,excited to interact with the girls.

 

                  Chaeyoung Thought this day will be the best day of her life...It turns out to be the worst.Because Crows started flying through the skies and it means one thing..Vampires are here.The village was alarmed and is already evacuating the place.Chaeyoung then remembered what the old woman in her village said.  "If you see a flock of crows flying in the sky..then you better run,fast and never look back..For Vampires are cruel and vile creatures".

                   She didnt waste anymore time and exclaimed  "Dahyun unnie we have to run! she grabbed Dahyun's wrist and started running.However its already to late.The Vampires already noticed their presence and no matter how fast they run..They cant escape the Vampires...

 

                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~To be Continued

 

  Note:My first Chapter!so I'm very sorry if this Chapter is boring and has lots of errors..please comment down below your thoughts about this chapter..Thank you very much