Chapter 9

A Vampire's Love

  Author's P.O.V

         Momo and Sana is now cooking their own recipes while Dahyun waits,Mina left moments ago to give Chaeyoung Her food.Dahyun still doesnt know that Chaeyoung is with Mina.Dahyun smiles while watching her Unnies cook with determination.Momo introduced herself as the "y,Powerful Queen of The Vampires" she saw Sana scoff at Momo's statement.The Two Queens continue their bickering.

        "I Can cook better than you Gaymo"

  "HAha says the person who burned the egg not to long ago"

    "Say that One more time and I'll beat your peach "

  "In your dreams you Squirel"

    "STOP CALLING ME THAT!!"

   "why should i? didnt you just had with a minor??" "PEDO SQUIREL!!" Momo teased, Sana then throwed an egg at Momo's head. "What the hell?! Thats disgusting Sana!!" Momo yelled as she grabbed the towel beside her,wiping the egg's yolk off of her. Sana laughed and Dahyun giggled.

                    

      ~Back to Michaeng

       Chaeyoung is now eating the food made her.She was expecting MIna to give blood or Vampire food.and she didnt expect her to be such a good cook.She munches at her food happily.While Mina watches in amusement.Well seeing her Tiger eat is somehow satisfying.

   "Do you want some Unnie?' Chaeyoung offered her some of her meal to Mina.

        "No i dont want any,after all i dont eat those kind of stuff" She replied smiling kindly to Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung is kind of confuse right now.Mina was like Wild and Agressive the last few hours ago and now...She kind and soft?

        Then Mina held her wrist closer to .Chaeyoung knows where this is going.Without even asking for Chaeyoung's permission Mina bit her wrists, blood  and drinking it elegantly.Chaeyoung gave mina a soft moan.

  "Un-unnie"

      "Chaeyoung,after this lets go outside.."

         "Re-really Unnie??"

    "Yes,Staying in this room will bore you to death"

         Chaeyoung squealed in happiness as she Hugs Mina tightly.the older woman got shock at the sudden movement,and then smiled because Chaeyoung hugs her..Her Day is just getting better.

 

      ~ Northern Empire

 

       Tzuyu walks in the hallways of Jihyo's Castle.She saw 2 guards standing ahead of her.Tzuyu walked 19

                walked passed them,knowing that they wont hurt her because of Jihyo.The Ice Queen remained silent,clenching her fists tightly that its already bleeding.Tzuyu noticed this. "Stop clenching your fist like that before i lose my control again and all of your blood in your body" She threatened making JIhyo stop.She took her handkerchief  in her pocket and wrapped it around Jihyo's hand,stopping the bleeding.Jihyo could only blush at the younger ones actions.She doesnt know why she's flustered but she doesnt like it at all.

 

    Tzuyu found her chamber and went inside.It was huge.Tzuyu then,saw the crystals...

    "Is this the Real One JIhyo?"

      "Yes,the other weaker ones are in the cave"

   Tzuyu hold the crystals in her hand,inspecting it. "with this,i can be stronger than MOmo'' she mumbled but Jihyo heard it..

     "Dont be ridiculous,even with you absorbing that power,you will never be able to defeat Empress Momo." ''and if you take too many crystals then it will destroy your body since your body cant fully take it all in" Jihyo continued.

     Suddenly,Tzuyu laughed. "HAHAHahhA Jihyo yah your so Funny" she then grabbed Jihyo's Chin.

             

                             "If i wanted i could destroy everything,But I'm a good girl Jihyo yah"

      With that being said Tzuyu kissed Jihyo deeply,shocking the older girl. "but sometimes good girls do bad things" she said then continued on kissing Jihyo.She pushed Jihyo on her bed..then went on top of her..

 

            "I'll discipline you because your my dog now Jihyo..And no one elses"

 

                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      ~In the Village of Dubchaeng

 

            Jungyeon returned to her village after her mission,only to find it broken and burning.Dead bodies of the villagers lay on the ground. '' Chaeyoung..." she thought to herself and immedietely ran to her house.Hoping to find Chaeyoung there.

           'Chaeyoung?!" "Dahyun?!" she yelled but no one answered.she went upstairs to check but she didnt find them there.She ran again outside and went ot Seulgi's house.  "If there's anyplace my sister and Dahyun will go it wil be Seulgi's house'" she thouhght to herself,wiping her sweat.

    However when she reached her destination,she found Seulgi and Irene on the ground.

  "SEULGI!!" "IRene!! she screamed and ran towards them.Jungyeon checked their pulses and......Both of them are dead.she placed both of her hands on her face.crying. "Why did this happen?!" she cried loudy,wishing that she was here to protect them. BEcause of her crying,it started raining.Her other power is that she can control the weather based on her emotions.

     If Jungyeon is sad it rains,if she's upset there will be a storm,if she's happy it will be sunny..If she's really pissed then a thunder storm will appear.

 

     Jungyeon stopped crying,but the rain still wont stop.she stood up and started walking away fro the bodies.she just want to see a sign that her Chaeyoung and Dahyun are safe.They are her only family left.she keeps on thinking positive thoughts to atleast cheer her up a little bit but then she heard a voice.

 

               "Wow,this village is ed up..wonder if my target is alive"

                                  "Oh hello Handsome,why are you crying?

 

                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     ~Back in the Underworld

            Dahyun is being fed by Momo,who insist on feeding her because she's blind.Sana's not amused at all.infact she's jealous. "Momo she can eat on her own,She's not that helpless" she said darkly,wanting momo to stop feeding her baby eagle.Its her Job to do that...no its her responsibility.

 

       "No i want to feed her,after all I'm can be better girlfriend than you" Momo teased winking at Sana.

     " no!I claimed her first that means she's Mine!!'

          "Sana you didnt claim her,Just because you ed her that doesnt mean that you "Claimed" her dumb dumb" Momo said smirking at Sana. "Well she's much more comfortable with me..Right Dahyun?"Sana asked Dahyun who tilted her head,confused.

 

      "I-I dont know.." she softly said making MOmo laugh.

     Sana is speechless and Momo laughed like there's no tommorow.

 

   "Wh-what do you guys look L-like? Dahyun asked Momo and Sana.Sana was about to answer when MOmo beat her to it.

 

     "I'm y beautiful and Can make any female go crazy for me hahaha"

 

                  "I'm y and cute...and completely dedicated myself to you" Sana then winked at Dahyun even though she knows that she cant see it.

            

                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

           Mina took Chaeyoung to the MOuntains just as she wished. "My unnie told me she'll take me here once she gets back" Chaeyoung sid feeling the air.Mina smiled,seeing chaeyoung happy pleases her.However,they didnt notice the Black figure thats been following them the whole time.

 

                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

       "Did Nayeon leave already?" a man asked in The Dark,sitting on a throne.

 

         "Yes,My lord..she left hours ago" The servant answered,kneeling on the Ground to show his respect to his Emperor.....

 

                              Kim Taehyung......

 

 

 

                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Note:There! Nayeon,Jungyeon and Jitzu appeared...but wait..Taehyung is here in this fanfic too?! aha what do you guys think?