Chapter 2

A Vampire's Love

Author's P.O.V

The Vampires already noticed their Presence and is already chasing them.Chaeyoung and Dahyun then run for the mountains,trying to lose the Vampires.after minutes of Running Chaeyoung noticed that they still havent gotten away from the Vampires,and when she saw a small cave ahead of them an Idea came to her mind.she led Dahyun there making her go inside.

"Dahyun unnie stay here,while i distract the Vampires"

"B-but-"

"No buts Unnie,i can ran fast.Dont worry i'll comeback so please just stay here ok?

Chaeyoung said persuading Dahyun.Dahyun then just nodded,tears flowing down her cheeks.Hearing the Leaves rustling she could already tell that they are near,So Chaeyoung quickly diverted to another direction.grabbinf the attention of the Vampires...

The Chase has Begun.......

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

Chaeyoung's P.O.V

9 vampires are currently Chasing me,I cant do anything but to run.After all i dont have any Power that could possibly help me in this situation.my legs are getting tired from the running but i know that if i stopped for even a second,they could capture me.i cant let that happen.I went to the shortcut leading to our vllage.If went there i could get help from Chief Baekhyun..but then i saw Smoke coming from my destination..No..MY VILLAGE!!

Ignoring the pain,I quikened up my pace.Screams and the smell of blood filled up my senses.I looked at horror,as i see Vampires slaughtering the villagers.I let myself fall on my knees and started crying..Why is this happening?The mothers are crying over their dead children and the Knights got their blood out completely.Making the vampires even stronger.I Punched  the floor so hard that it made my knuckles bleed..My strenght slowly dissapeared and i fainted.

 

            ~Somewhere in the Village

 

Mina's P.O.V

Momo told me that i have to go Accompany our army to the Village of Animals.a place where Powerful people lives.

/Flash Back/

"Mina go their and help our army to conquer that place,After all The so called Queen of Thunder and God of Death lives there." Momo said Smirking,Because we got information that the Animal and Humans that lived there,all have tasty and rare blood.which got us intrigue.

"Get us some fresh sweet blood little sister"

"dont call me that"

"Okay,okay...Just be Careful out there Mina''

 

I didnt reply and teleported outside our castle.I just want to get this over with.

/FlashBack end/

 

Now I'm dissapointed.I was expecting that i would get to fight The Queen of Thunder,Yoo Jungyeon.but it seems that she isnt here and i got to fight these weaklings instead.What a shame.my army is now capturing the citizens and animals in the village.This is boring.I find none of the them interesting.all of them look so..Simple.I grabbed a woman and started her blood.She screamed,trying to get away.I all of her blood.but still it taste so normal to me..I looked around,seeing that the other Vampires are enjoying drinking the Humans blood.

 

I sigh in dissapointment,as expected nothing can satisfy my Taste.I was about to leave when i notice a girl from a corner,crying punching the ground.I notice the blood on her knuckles and it made me suddenly so Thirsty.I teleported in front of her and looked at her.She didnt notice my presence as she was busy punching the ground.after a few moments she fainted......

I kneeled on the ground,Grabbing her body close to me.I exhaled her sweet scent.and then without hesitation i bit her on her neck the blood.That is when i Tasted something so.....Good..

her blood is a mixture of bitter and sweet..those two blended perfectly well that i got pleasure just drinking it.I stopped for a moment not wanting to take all of it away in one go.Looking at her,i noticed her cute face and luscious lips.There i decided to claim her as mine.and Mine alone

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dahyun's P.O.V

 

its been 30min since Chaeyoung left and i'm starting to get worried.Should i leave and find her?or should i stay and wait for her a little longer?This battle in my head is getting harder and i worry for Chaeyoung's safety.Taking a deep breath i got up and slowly went outside the Cave.its Quiet...I thought that it was safe to move but i stumbled upon a stone making me trip and hit my head in another one.

I feel the pain in my head and touched it.i could feel the warm liquid vividly in my hand...after a few moments i heard a voice..

                                  ''My,My..Your blood smells good..hehe let me have a taste sweetie"

 

                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

        Note: Chapter 2 is here! What would happen to Dahyun and Chaeyoun? stay tune..I'll update later again