Chapter 5

A Vampire's Love

          (Jihyo's Castle)

 

   ~In the Underworld

 

    Author's P.O.V

 

           Tzuyu is now infront of Momo,Standing still as the "Main Queen" inspect the the Young Vampire.

          "I heard that you have fed on an entire Village..Is this true? Momo started.wanting to hear the explanation of Tzuyu.

            "Hn.I did it to satisfy my thirst,your 'Highness' " Tzuyu said not showing a single hint of emotion or guilt.Then out of the Blue...Momo stomped her foot on the ground,Making the Earth quake.Tzuyu know what this means...Momo didnt like what she did at all.

 

      "Did you know what you ing did HUh?! because of you leaving your goddamn position we lost 20% of our feeding grounds!" Momo yelled in a Demonic,dark voice.Obviously not amused by what her younger half sister did.

   Tzuyu didnt say anything,what Momo did,didnt faze Tzuyu at all.her expression remained calm.and this fueled Momo's anger even further.

      Her eyes turned dark gold,she teleported in front of Tzuyu and grabbed her by the collar of her shirt.

 "Are you really testing my patience Tzuyu?,You do know that i could kill you right now if it wasnt for our Father wanting you to live" she said,Reminding Tzuyu of something she didnt even want to remember.

 

 "Know your place Tzuyu...Before i ing lose my patience" with that being said she let go of her grip on Tzuyu's collar.

 "Now get out,Call Mina here.I want to talk to her" Momo stricly ordered the Girl.Tzuyu only nodded and teleported in front of Mina's Chambers.

Sighing deeply she opened the door,not even bothering to knock.What she saw shocked her.

There,Mina is obviously ing a girl on her bed.She didnt really know that her Older sister swing that way.After all Mina didnt show any interest on having relationships or "'' with anyone.Mina noticed her presence.

 

      "What are you doing here....Tzuyu?" Mina asked,her fangs are visible and her voice weirdly sounding Hoarse.Tzuyu kept a straight face on as she says:

          "Momo Unnie wants to talk to you..She waiting at the Throne room" Tzuyu informed Mina who's looking at her,unamused  by the news Tzuyu has given her.

    "Fine..Tell her I'll be there after a few minutes..Now get out of here" Mina harshly said,a Dark aura surrounding her.Tzuyu couldnt care less at all,its pretty obvious that Mina is ually frustrated right now..she left not wanting to stay there any longer.

 

       ~Throne Room

                "Why exactly did you call me Momo?!" Mina almost yelled,furious at Momo who disturbed her "Claiming Ritual" with chaeyoung..Momo chuckled at her sister's actions.She's now looking at a very Penguin.

 

              "I called you because i want you to fix Tzuyu's mess" she said,authority is visible from her voice. "You disturbed me just for that?! why dont you make Tzuyu fix her own ing mess?! Mina exclaimed.

     "Calm down Mina...I gave Tzuyu something that's even harder to do..."

               "I ordered her to bring  a Piece of Crystal Ice here...and capture Queen Jihyo of The Northern Empire of Death" Momo explained smirking.Mina then stopped,thinking for a moment then her eyes widened.

           "You mean....."

               "Yes,I'm tired of her always doing this and i gave this mission to her just to see if she's still worthy of being one of the Queens here" Momo explained and Mina just nodded..for she know that her sister Tzuyu is about to face one of the Strongest Emperors of the World....The Ice Queen,Park Jihyo.

                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     ~The Northern Empire

 

    Tzuyu is now inside the Northern Empire's territory.She cant send Crows to observe the place because of the Snow and sudden Blizzards happening in the place.This empire is known for its brutal coldness and Magical ice that can heal,or enchant you power 100 times stronger.But it is protected by thousands of Ice Dragons that is made by The Ice Queen herself.

 

    (Tzuyu's P.O.V)

                 I'm now a step away from the castle.I've encountered some Ice like creatures on my way here.I am pretty sure that "Jihyo" already knows I'm here.after all she does control everyliving creature here.I teleported into the front gate,then Destroyed it...

 

         All i have to do is Capture Jihyo,take the Crystal Ice and go home.Momo promised me that she'll let me do whatever i want in my life as long it doesnt affect our Kingdom..However i didnt know that it will be this hard....

                                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Author's P.O.V

 

             Upon destroying the gate,Tzuyu felt a sudden strong breeze coming from Inside.when she entered the Ice Castle,she saw Jihyo,Calmly sitting at her throne.Not bothered at all that her gate got destroyed by one of her sworn enemies.

        Standing up,Jihyo gave Tzuyu a cold stare.

 

   "I have come to conquer this Empire...Your Majesty"

 

                      "And I'll have your blood as my reward,My Queen"

 

            With those words being said..The fight started.

 

                                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

    SHort Chapter Again! ahhhaha The next Chapter is Jitzu's Fight! and what the hell happened to Saida lol