Chapter 7

A Vampire's Love

    ( MIchaeng focus)

 

Mina's P.O.V

 

                After talking to Momo about my mission i went back to my chambers only to find chaeyoung crying,my baby cub is crying..i approached her,trying my best not to scare her i touched her shoulder.She cried even louder..God stop crying,its hurting me dammit.

 

          I kissed her trying to shut her up,moving my hand on her back,carresing it.my other hand massage Chaeyoung's legs...When she calmed down,i pushed her down the bed then bit her on her neck..I cant resist it.I want to taste her blood again.The sweetness of her blood drives me crazy, if i continue on doing this I'm gonna ing ended up killing her.I groaned when i removed my fangs from her skin,i the remaining blood on her skin and looked at her eyes.

 

     Her eyes mesmerize me.But i like her lips more.I touched her cheeks,she flinched at my touch.

 

     "I'm sorry, i didnt control myself" "i promise i wont do that again" i said trying to get her to be comfortable with me..Even though i know that it wont be that easy knowing that i just her.

 

      "Dahyun unnie'' i hear her said...Wait what who the is Dahyun?!

   "I want to see Dahyun Unnie again!she-she's waiting for me-" i didnt let her finished as i forcefully and roughly kissed her again.How dare she mention another girl's name when I'm infront of her?!I explored with my tounge,i grabbed her buttocks and carried her to the bathroom.

     I didnt stop kissing her,i know that she's probably losing her breath by now but i dont care..Her lips are so soft and is totally kissable.I pinned her on the wall,breaking our kiss.i saw her catch her breath and it amuse me.I positioned myself between her and wrapped her legs around my waist.

 

               "Lets finish what we started Chaeyoung ah"

 

                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

                      Author's P.O.V

 

                         Mina pinched Chaeyoung s,earning a moan from her which she likes to hear.She then grinded herself against chaeyoung who is now because of the pleasure she's recieving.

      "Ah ahh huh Uu-nnie ah Ple-please" she moaned

   "Please what baby?what do you want your Unnie to do?" Mina asked,decreasing her speed..

        "Fa-faster unnie ah AhAh"Chaeyoung blushed at her own words and Mina smirked.

   'I'll do that,but my finger first so that it wont hurt that okay baby girl?"Mina said putting her 2fingers inside Chaeyoung's mouth.Mina smiled widely as she sees the younger girl it obediently..

 

          Chaeyoung is embarrased by her own actions,but she felt like she need to please the older woman,and she doesnt want to Mina to hurt her so she just obeyed her orders.She wonders if Dahyun is safe or did the Village found her.......If anything happens to Dahyun..I dont think she can for-

 

       "Stop thinking about that "Dahyun" when your with me ...Chaeyoung" Mina growled darkly at chayoung.Chaeyoung stopped and thinked for a moment..."How did she Know??"

 

    Mina quickly pulled her fingers out and it swiftly entered Chaeyoung's small hole.Chaeyoung thought that it will be painful,but all she felt now is pleasure...she likes it but still feels guilty for some reason.

     ''Ah Mi-Mina Unn-nie huh aahh ah ah"  she moaned her pleasure shamelessly and Mina liked it.

'  "Thats right,No one can take you away from me ...Your mine you understand?mine" Mina growled once again,marking chaeyoung on her neck then down to her collarbone.She then cutely grabbed Mina's hair.pulling it. Lets just say Mina enjoyed the session.

 

                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   After their "mating" The both of them took a bath..Chaeyoung being the shy little cub that she is,cant look directly at Mina when she started cleaning her Body.

   Mina left chaeyoung in her room to Get her lil cub some "Human" food.

 

           Chaeyoung's P.O.V

 

        Mina Unnie left me here,alone.i dont know what came into me but...i kinda feel weird when i'm around her.No get your grip together Chaeyoung..I need to find a way to get out of here and Find Dahyun Unnie...I looked around her Chambers to see if i can find anything that can help me for my  escape.....

      there i saw a knife on the top of her cabinet..I tried to get but i'm too small.i tried to move the chair near the Cabinet to take it but its too Heavy for me to carry!!what's wrong with this place?? i sat on the bed thinking,but then our previous activities randomly appeared out of nowhere,embarassing me for my actions...Why did i act like that again? i mentally asked myself.

 

                     ~In the kitchen of the Castle  (Author's P.O.V)

 When Mina went ot the kitchen she saw her elder sister,Sana cooking something..Which shocked her because Sana doesnt really know how to cook or even bother learning.

      "Sana Unnie what are you doing?" she asked the older one who's panicking right now because the food she's cooking taste bad. "cooking,Dummy" she grumpily replied.   /

     "i can see that,but why? are you gonna murder momo with your cooking? Mina asked,obviously mocking Sana who is now Glaring at her.

 

           "Aishh shut up and help me cook!! i dont want my Dahyun to be sick because of this.." she said trying to fix her mess

     "Fine Fine I'll H-" Mina then stopped,slowly digesting Sana's words in her brain...AND THEN IT HIT HER..."Did she just say Dahyun???" she asked herself eyes widening.

 

                                         `~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

 

    Note: YOLO YOLO YOLO Yo Another Crappy chapter again!! This is WHAT WE CALL CRINGE WORTHY PEOPLE LOL