Chapter 13

A Vampire's Love

  Previously.....

          

           Chaeyoung watch in Horror as she witnessed Jimin's head explode.....

            

                              "Go to sleep....Chaeyoung"

 

                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Author's P.O.V

 

           Mina regretted everything that she did.She cant believe she did that to her Love.Now she's carrying Chaeyoung's Lifeless body in her arms.She should have controlled herself,she should have atleast listened to her...Tears and blood fall under Mina's darkened eyes.As she remembers what happened.

 

     /FlashBack/

 

     Chaeyoung held her head,Trying to convince herself that she didnt see anything,nor did she inderectly killed someone.She kept on crying until Mina kneeled and whispered something in her ear.Then without a second thought,She pierced her hand through Chaeyoung's heart.Making the girl cough blood.

      "Mi-mina U-unnie.....Wh-why?" she sid weakly,tears flowing..

  Chaeyoung fell onto her.Her eyes half open,Sadness and Confusion in them.It was too late when Mina regained herself back.She killed Chaeyoung.She killed the girl who she promised to protect with all her life.Mina screamed in both Anger and Pain.As she hugs Chaeyoung's dead body close to her.

 

   /FlashBack End/

 

    Mina kept on running and running,Trying to get back to her Castle,With her condition she cant teleport back to the Underworld that easily.She's hoping that Momo can do something,anything to revive Chaeyoung.Her body is trembling and sweating.She doesnt want Chaeyoung to dissapear,Never.

 

 Mina then reached the secret portal to te Underworld.Without hesitation,she entered the Portal,not wanting to waste anymore time.After that she ran towards her Sister's Chambers.Mina Saw Momo on her Bed sleeping.

 

                "Momo yah!! Please Help me!" Mina cried,Waking Momo up.She looked at Mina in shock,Her body is bloody and Her Left eye is pure black.What really shocked her is the body that Mina's carrying. "That kid..." Momo thought to herself,standing up and walked to Mina.Her sister is crying,She never once saw her cry,nor smile.

 

    "Momo,Pl-please hel-help,Cha-Chaeyoung i-is..." Mina coudnt continue,as She sobs harder.Holding Chaeyoung as if her life depended on it.Momo could only Watch Mina in pity.There's nothing she can do for the Girl.Mina represents Death.She cant revive Chaeyoung if Mina is the one that killed her,Turning her into a Vampire would be uselles.

 

     "I cant do anything for you Mina...You know that already right?" Momo said in a Cold Voice,her eyes changing color.Preparing for whats about to come.Mina's Rage....

 

                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Kim Dahyun fell on her knees,and held her heart.Sana rushed to her,worried.

         "Da-Dahyun whats wrong?!" she asked Dahyun as she holds her shoulders.Dahyun,However says nothing as she looks at Sana's eyes.

 

           ''Un-unnie...Ca-can you help me f-find Ch-haeyoung?'' she stutteres as she tries her best not to cry. Sana said nothing and stood up. She doesnt like Seeing Dahyun crying.Time to find to out who this Chaeyoung is.

 

                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  When Momo said that,Mina stopped crying.letting go of Chaeyoung she stood up..17

       Momo thought that Mina's third demon took over...Her eyes suddenly widened when Mina's eyes opened.This time,She realised,This isnt Mina's Third Demon at all. "How could this be?! Mina isnt suppose to have a Fourth Demon!!" Momo thought to herself,trying to fnd an explanation to this.

 

      'Arent you the The strongest among us Vampires?then why...Couldnt you do something about this" Mina said as her Body twitch,her eyes focusing only to Momo. Momo gulped at the sight of her Sister.

 

      Then out of the blue,Momo remembered something from her childhood.She remembered what her Sensei told her.

 

                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/FlashBack/

 

     Kid Momo is sitting on her chair,looking at her book boredly.She doesnt want to be here,infact she doesnt even wanted to be the Empress.But since she's the first born,she's got to take the ty responsibility her Father gave her.She hates him,Him and his mistresses.

 

   She's now in the Library with her Sensei,studying her ancestors Life and Legacy. Why does she always have to study for the dead? she asked herself groaning.as she flips the Pages of her 'Big book" she found a torn page.This interest her since it has a picture on it.A Full Red Moon23

       "Good Catch Mylady" her Sensei suddenly complimeted her as she sits beside Momo.

 

           "Explain what this is Hyoyeon" She ordered the Older woman beside her.

      "This picture,was taken..When a powerful Vampire lost his Love,His pain and agony reflected on his actions..leading him to a never ending Disaster." she explained in a serious tone.

 

      "Eh??? I dont understand,Hyoyeon"She said not understang what Hyoyeon just said.

 "It is true that the Vampires are Cruel,but they actually the most loving and loyal creature here in the world when it comes to their Mate" she said looking at the picture Deeply.

     "Love and affection is what our Kind secretly wants,My Lady...And when they lose their love one..They lose themselves in the process,A Mate can make its Vampire the strongest...But it could also be a Vampir biggest Weakness''

 

         Momo said nothing and looked at the picture on the book.She never understand the word "Love" before or why its so important.But in that moment,Momo felt a painful tug in her heart.The feeling of loneliness suddenly crept on her

 

                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

      "I understand now..." Momo said in a Low voice as Mina approaches her...

 

            ''I'm sorry that this has to happen to you...Mina yah" she said closing her eyes.

 

      "But this has to end Now before it gets worse" She said Summoning her Weapon.

 

                      Cruelty,Might of Mercy.....

 

              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

  Note:Okay okay before you guys freak out I'm here to say that the reason i Changed my plans again and that i wrote this..Is because my hand hurts like hell.I dropped the box i'm carrying in my hand so its kinda of broken right now.I wrote this with my left hand lol..Just trying to share my pain with you..PLease wait for the update okay