Dancing and... Skiing?

Hidden Love

*Hyunok’s POV*

When the music started I closed my eyes.

How can I do this? How?

“It’s okay, go ahead.”

Ahhh his voice sounds so beautiful. Okay Hyunok, do this for Hoya.

I began to dance, trying to block out the fact that Hoya was sitting in front of me watching. I let my mind totally focus on the music. After about 2 minutes into the song I stopped. I had probably embarrassed myself enough already.

I opened my eyes to see Hoya staring at me in awe.

“Where did you learn to dance like that?” he asked.

“I just kind of taught myself. I like to freestyle it.”

“That was incredible!”

“Thanks,” I smiled shyly, but on the inside I was screaming in excitement. “Now you show me.” I handed him my iPod to find a good song.

When he started to dance I became speechless. He was incredible!!! I felt embarrassed at my own dancing.

“Wanna see my favorite move?” he asked me without stopping.

“Okay,” I smiled.

“I call it the scorpion dance.”

(http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1706399_o.gif).

“How do you do that?!”

“Want me to teach you?” he asked, putting his hand out toward me.

“Um, okay,” I said nervously as I took his hand.

“Now you start down on the floor like this…then you lift your legs like this…and push off like this…then bam!”

I stared at him in confusion.

“Here, let me help you out.”

I laid down on the floor and he knelt down next to me.

“Now you want to raise your legs like this,” he said while holding up my leg with his hand. “Then use it and your arms to push off the ground.”

I tried, but I wasn’t strong enough. I got a few inches off the ground, then fell back down. Thankfully Hoya’s arms were there to catch me and he laid me back on the ground gently.

“It takes a lot of practice,” he laughed.

I looked up at his beautiful face.

Aigoo, you’re so amazing!

“What’s going on?”

We both turned to see my brother standing in the doorway. Hoya stood up, then helped me up as well.

“You finally decided to wake up! I was just, uh…You little sister fell and I wanted to see if she was okay,” Hoya explained.

“Oh,” Woohyun said sleepily as he walked to the refrigerator.

“Don’t tell anyone about the dancing, okay?” Hoya’s breath tickled my neck as he whispered in my ear. All I could do was nod back.

“So, I have something planned for us to do today,” Woohyun said as he took a bite of cereal.

“What is it?” Hoya and I both asked at the same time. I looked down to hide my blushing face.

“Skiing.”