He Saw Me!

Hidden Love

*Hyunok’s POV*

Skiing was a disaster. Minji practically fell all the way down the mountain. When we finally got to the bottom, we decided to call it a day. We’d come back another time when the bunny hill was open. The boys went a few more times while we waited in the ski shack, then we headed home.

“We’re never bringing her skiing again, you hear?” my brother said after dropping Minji off at her house.

“Haha, whatever you say oppa,” I smiled.

When we got back to the house we made hot chocolate and all sat in the living room to watch a movie. The boys laughed and joked while I sat in silence. I stole quick glances at Hoya’s beautiful face, outlined in only the light from the TV.

Aigoo he sure is beautiful.

After the movie ended we decided to head to bed.

“Hey Hyunok, come here real quick!” I heard my brother shout. I was already in my pajamas, but went to see what he needed.

“Where’s the remote to the TV?” he asked as he searched through our parents’ bed.

I rolled my eyes, opened the nightstand drawer, and picked up the remote.

“It’s right here stupid,” is said as I threw the remote at him.

“Oh, thanks,” he said. “You can go now.”

I rolled my eyes again and walked to the door, shutting it behind me.

“Oh!” I said as I ran into something…no, someone.

I looked up to see Hoya’s face looking down at me.

“Sorry,” he said as he scooted around me.

“It’s okay,” I said in barely a whisper.

“Nice pajamas by the way,” he called over his shoulder.

I looked down at my childish pajamas (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_r5zYtFOXDfo/TJBJu6jvfeI/AAAAAAAAAWs/r-mar5RuqeA/s1600/Gu-Ha-Ra-pajamas.jpg).

I blushed, then ran into my room.

Crap! I can’t believe he saw me in these!

I climbed into bed, figuring there was nothing I could do to make him ‘unsee’ it, and fell asleep dreaming of skiing, mountains and Hoya.