He's What?!

Hidden Love

*Hyunok’s POV*

“Ahhhhh! I can’t believe Lee Hoya was in YOUR ROOM!”

“Minji shush!” I yelled at her, covering with my hand. I looked around the cafeteria to see if anyone had noticed. Thankfully nobody ever paid much attention to our little corner, so it looked like the coast was clear.

“Your hands smell funny,” Minji said as she ripped my hand off .

“Heyyy!” I scowled back at her.

“But seriously, that is like soooo romantic! He picked you up and everything!”

“Yeah, only because I ran into the wall and I’m not physically capable of talking to him. If anything I think it’s pathetic.”

*RINGGG!*

“Ughhh, why do we have to have P.E. after lunch? It’s so hard,” Minji complained as we walked out of the cafeteria toward our lockers.

I didn’t mind P.E. because it was the one class I actually had with Hoya. However, I was always afraid that my breath would smell or I’d have something on my face, so I spent extra long in the locker room getting ready.

“Today we’ll be playing 9 Base,” announced the gym teacher. “Hoya, you and Woohyun can be captains since you’re the only seniors in the class.” (9 Base is like kick ball, except there’s 4 bases plus a home base and you go around the bases twice. More than one person can be on a base at one time).

Woohyun went first, “Um, I pick Sungyeol.”

Next was Hoya, “I pick my new little sister; Hyunok.”

I froze.

Did Hoya just say my name? Did he really just pick me FIRST?! Why did he call me his little sister?

Out of everything I could’ve said or done, I did the stupidest thing in the world.

“Why?” I couldn’t believe myself when I said it. Why would I question such a beautiful moment?!

*Hoya’s POV*

I felt kind of hurt when Hyunok asked why I wanted her to be on my team. Did she not like me? Then I remembered that she didn’t know I was moving in with her family.

“Because, if I’m going to be a part of your family, I want to get to know you,” I answered.

“Part of my family…?” She walked over and stood next to me with a confused look on her face.

Haha, this girl has such aegyo!

*Hyunok’s POV*

“Woohyun!” I shouted from the base I was standing on.

“What?” he asked coming over to me from his spot in the outfield.

“What did Hoya mean by ‘becoming a part of our family’? Oh my gosh…are you two gay?!”

I felt like I was going to cry. Hoya couldn’t be gay. He just couldn’t!

“Hyunok, you’re really losing it. With the amount of girls I get, do you really think I’m gay?”

“Wow, okay big brother, I didn’t have to know that; TMI! But what did he mean then?”

“Hoya is moving in with us until his parents work things out.”

“He’s wha-,” Suddenly the world went black.