So Sweet

Hidden Love

*Hyunok’s POV*

I spent the rest of the night in on the couch, watching movies in Hoya’s arms.

“Hoya,” I said as I turned to face him. “Why me? Why now?”

“Why not?” he smiled. “You; because you’re perfect, beautiful, amazing. Now; because I finally realized that I… I like you a lot Hyunok.”

I smiled and he took my hand in his.

We sat in silence for a while. I knew we were both thinking.

*Hoya’s POV*

Hoya what are you doing?! You just made out with your best friend’s little sister, and now you told her that you like her. How wrong is that? I mean, now Woohyun’s just going to think I’m using him…no. He can’t find out! He would kick me out if he knew I had a thing for his little sister.

*Hyunok’s POV*

Oh my gosh…oh my gosh…oh my gosh… I just made out with Lee Hoya; my crush for five years, and one of the most popular boys in school. And I’m holding hands with him…and lying in his arms…and…Crap! Woohyun can’t find out about this! If he does…we’re done for! You know for teasing me so much, he sure if awful protective of me. Okay, so one thing is for sure: Woohyun can’t find out!

“Yebo- is it okay if I call you that? Yebo?”

“Sure,” I smiled.

“Good. I need to tell you something yebo. Umm, this might sound weird, but I think it’s best that we keep all…this…from your brother.”

“That’s exactly what I was thinking! So make sure to call me dongseng when he’s around, okay?”

“Ugh, that’s going to be hard,” he said as he squeezed my hand. “I need to tell you something else too,”’ he said as I turned to him expectantly. “I didn’t kiss you today because I want to use you. I kissed you because…I really like you Hyunok; like for real.”

“How can I believe you? You used all those other girls,” I said, suddenly unsure if what I was doing was a smart idea.

“That was a lie. I’ve never…I’ve never ‘done it’ with anyone before. And to prove to you that I’m not just using you, I won’t try to kiss you again, unless you say it’s okay. I just want you to be mine.”

The words made me melt.

“And I want to me yours,” I said.

“I give you permission,” I said after a while.

“Permission to do what?”

“To kiss me silly.”

Our smiling lips met.