hero Sowon brings an army

Don't look at me with those eyes

Sowon padded her way in front of Eunha, Eunha was with her because they were heading to Eunha’s pack for some assistance. Sowon was leading the way because she was worried that the pack would hurt Eunha because she still faintly smelled of their worst enemies.

“So, you really are the other daughter of our leader?”

“Yes.”

“Why did I never know of you? Why were you a human for so long that you no longer smell like a dog?”

“Because I learned too much.”

With that, Sowon remained quiet. No matter what question Eunha threw at her.

“Were you there when I joined the tribe? You should’ve been a young pup when I joined.”

Sowon stopped, her memories of her childhood flashing through her mind. Eunha pouted as she headbutted Sowon’s tail. Padding up beside the golden retriever, she stared up at her.

“Unnie?”

Sowon looked away and continued forwards.

“I did know you.”

“Really? Maybe that’s why you’re familiar. I was wondering why it was easy for me to lower my guard around you.”

Sowon said nothing more and ducked into the alley that led to the hideout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Sojung unnie!”

Sowon turned around, her tongue hanging out as she panted.

“What?”

“Wait for meeeee!”

Eunha, a very small corgi with very short legs ran after Sowon who was jogging around in excitement.

“Why should I?”

“Because I want to go with you.”

Sowon then, had no idea why Eunha followed her around, just that, everywhere she went, Eunha went as well.

“Why are you always following me?”

“Because one day, I will become big and strong and protect you!”

Sowon frowned at the small pup, her ear twitching in confusion.

“When will that happen? I’m already this big.”

Eunha only remained chipper and bounced around Sowon happily.

“One day!”

Unfortunately, after that day, Sowon was sent away to live with some humans as a human since an incident had happened. Which was the kidnapping of her same aged brother. The reality was, she wasn’t the daughter of Sooyoung, she was adopted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Mom.”

Sooyoung turned around and gasped.

“Sojung! Why are you here?”

“Because they’ve taken someone else.”

Walking over to her daughter whom she hadn’t seen in years, she her daughter’s head.

“Who is it this time?”

“I made a friend when you weren’t there ma, her name is Yerin. She likes this other girl, her name is SinB. But SinB is one of us. She’s from the other side.”

It was then Sooyoung noticed the other presence hiding behind Sowon.

“No way, is that you Euna?”

Eunha bowed,(her real name in this story is Euna, it was a coincidence that her title was Eunbi and that the nickname Yuju gave her was Eunha) her head leaning down and didn’t come back up before she said anything.

“I’m sorry it took me this long to come back.”

“It’s alright hun, it only matters that you’re here in one piece.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the full run down of the situation, they decided that they needed to act fast. Calling all of their fighters together they prepared to launch an attack, Sowon in the lead and Eunha at her side.

“You have to make sure you get what you want before you leave alright? I can’t have my daughter leaving any regrets.”

“Thanks mom.”

Leaving together, they all charged for the border.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Wakey wakey Eunbi, it’s time for you last meal.”

Denny nudged a dead rat in front of SinB who wrinkled her nose in disgust. Even when she was part of the pack, they didn’t eat dead rats or any hunted animal. They had proper food, bought with proper money.

Staying away from the ‘meal’ she growled at Denny who wasn’t leaving her cell. (Which is just a mesh gate with a padlock on it.)

“Now, now, if you don’t eat, then you’re going to die faster out there.”

SinB remained as far away as possible, her fangs bared in his direction. If they were going to take her out to the fight, she’d fight them to stay there as long as she could. If she was going ot die, she wasn’t going to go down so easily.

=======================

And tomorrow I need to plan a fight scene... I've decided to change majors, I don't want to do programming anymore guys...maybe I'll switch to an english major and improve on this stuff...