drunk unnie

Don't look at me with those eyes

Umji watched as Sowon giggled deliriously. They had already been drinking for the last twenty minutes and it looked like Sowon might have had too many strong drinks. Umji had been sipping away at her own bottle of soju, but she was still in charge of herself.

“Unnie? Are you okay?”

Sowon giggled and smacked Umji’s shoulder.

“You’re a good kid.”

Umji sighed as Sowon took another shot.

“Unnie we should go home. You’re definitely wasted.”

“No. I’m fine.”

“This isn’t the first time we’ve gone drinking unnie, I know when you’re completely smashed.”

Umji frowned when Sowon mumbled something under her breath.

“Is there something bothering you unnie?”

Sowon breathed a heavy sigh, taking a swig straight from the bottle.

“It’s just, I’ve worked this hard. Sure, it’s not just for her. But she’s the only reason why I took up this research.”

Umji patted Sowon’s shoulder comfortingly. She had noticed that Sowon was upset over something, but she had no idea what. Now she knew that most likely, Sowon’s friend who Umji had only seen once, was involved.

“Unnie, just let it all out.”

Sowon started crying, leaning heavier on the table, laying her face in her arms.

“Why would she lie to me?”

Reaching out a hand, Umji patted Sowon’s back.

“Why would she not trust me? I’ve been with her for so long!”

Umji handed Sowon tissues and continued to rub her unnie’s back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once Sowon was calmed down enough, Umji managed to convince Sowon to go home. Unfortunately, Sowon’s balance was seriously terrible due to being drunk, Umji had to support Sowon as she stumbled in the direction of her home.

“Unnie are you sure this is the way to your apartment?”

“I’m sure.”

Sowon hiccupped and continued stumbling on her way.

“You’re a really good kid Yewon ah.”

“Stop it unnie, I know what I lack.”

“I swear! You’re an angel!”

As they exited the elevator, Umji struggled to hold Sowon upright.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Yerin unnie, I hear something strange outside.”

“Huh?”

Yerin quickly went to her door and peeked out the peephole. Once she saw what was going on outside, she rushed to open the door.

“Sowon unnie!”

“Ah! Oh, Yerin-ssi.”

When the door slammed open, Umji jumped in shock, accidentally dropping Sowon to the floor.

“Omo!”

Pulling Sowon back up, Umji nodded to Yerin before continuing to support Sowon on her way.

“Wait! Bring her in here instead.”

“Eh?”

“She lives a few doors down from here, but I’d be too worried leaving her drunk and alone.”

Umji internally rolled her eyes, technically Sowon wouldn’t be alone, Umji had planned on staying to help Sowon get into bed safely at least.

Shuffling closer to Yerin’s door, Sowon suddenly looked up where her head was originally hung low.

“Yerin! You liar!”

Spouting incoherent words, Sowon had waved a hand at Yerin before slumping heavier against Umji who grunted under the effort.

“SinB yah! Come help me.”

SinB came immediately, but she hesitated when she saw who she was supposed to help. Of course, the rich, pretty, and tall lady needed help when she was about to get cuddle time.

Sliding under Sowon’s other arm, she hefted Sowon upwards, so she stopped crushing Umji. She had noticed the smaller girl earlier, but the two had a silent agreement not to say anything until they were alone.

After Sowon was situated on the couch, Yerin sighed and thanked Umji.

“I’ve never seen Sowon that drunk before.”

“I know, last time she was still able to walk properly. This time though, she went all out with her drinks. We only had drinks for twenty minutes before I convinced her to leave.”

“Do you know if there was anything bothering her?”

Umji hesitated for a moment, her eyes darting over to Sowon’s unconscious figure where SinB was waving her hand in front of her face.

“I’m not in the position to tell you anything important. But I think you should know that it was you.”

“W-hat?”

“She mentioned you. So, I think you already know the answer.”

They flinched as Sowon shifted around.

“Yennie you pabo.”

Yerin went to sit by Sowon’s side, brushing aside Sowon’s hair from her face. SinB tore her eyes away and pulled Umji aside.

“What is the meaning of this? Are you going to come after me now after all these years of leaving me behind?”

=====================

Ooooooooo what is SinB and Umji's relationship? ooooooooooooo hahaha thank you guys for always leaving comments!