hiding in Yennie's home

Don't look at me with those eyes

Yerin was quickly discharged after a quick checkup, the only reason for her to remain in the hospital would be if she was afraid of another episode, however Yerin was a very responsible patient so they just let her go when she asked.

“Yay!”

She skipped ahead of the pup trio swinging her bag around. SinB walked carefully a distance away with their dirty clothes in a bag.

“Yerin unnie can we stop by the laundromat before returning home? I kind of don’t want to kill you again.”

“Okay!”

Thankfully, nearby Yerin’s apartment complex, there was a laundromat where Yerin waited outside for them to put the clothes in. SinB would come back an hour later to dry them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As they entered the apartment, Yuna fidgeted. SinB glanced at her and smiled softly, Yuna was probably unfamiliar to the surroundings and was nervous.

Yerin pulled blankets out from a closet and threw them on the couch then proceeded to dump her bottom unceremoniously in said couch.

“Ahh, the softness of this couch is sooooo much better than that hospital bed.”

She stretched her limbs, creaking slightly. Glancing at the pup trio, she realized that Yuna hadn’t moved since she took off her shoes.

“Come here, sit. You guys are probably tired. How many hours did you sleep these past few days?”

SinB grinned and pushed the still frozen Yuna to the couch. Taking the seat next to Yerin and holding her hand, she smiled as Yuna sat down carefully and placed Eunha in a pile of blankets.

“Yerin unnie we need to think of a good nickname to hide Yuna’s identity. Could you think of one for us?”

“Hm? A nickname…. Why don’t you guys take one of her syllables and then add something else to it?”

“Nani.”

“Hey! I know that means ‘what’ in Japanese. I’d prefer to have a more meaningful name.”

SinB giggled as Yuna smacked her arm. Yerin smiled, this was probably the most relaxed that SinB was since she was in her care.

“Ju-na. Yuju, Yuyu, Yua, Yuya, Juju. Oh? Juju? Hey Yuna, why don’t you become Juju?”

“That doesn’t even have Yu or Na in it!”

Yerin clapped her hands getting their attention.

“I heard one I liked, Yuju. Why don’t you become Yuju?”

SinB grinned and nudged Yuna’s shoulder.

“How about it? Yuju?”

“Okay.”

“It’s not okay, do you like it or not?”

“I like it more than the others.”

“Then, until we find you one that you love, you will be Yuju.”

Pulling a blanket over Yuju, SinB let out a whine from , not letting Yerin understand until Yerin noticed Yuju’s form shrinking.

Moments later, Yuju’s fluffy head popped out. Padding over to where Eunha lay, she curled around the smaller corgi and let out a whine.

“Oh my, you’re so cute!”

Yerin rubbed between Yuju’s ears, making the husky close her eyes in bliss. SinB stared jealously at Yerin’s hand. She tucked herself under another blanket, she shifted as well.

Yerin looked down as a familiar pressure jumped on her lap.

“Hm? What’s up SinB?”

SinB said nothing, laying her head on her paws, tail curled around her small body, tucked against Yerin’s stomach.

Yuju watched with great interest in SinB’s actions, she had never seen before SinB acting this way.

“SinB?”

Yerin’s hand came closer and SinB quickly lifted her head to pull Yerin’s hand lower. She tucked her head against Yerin’s hand, letting a small growl rumble in her chest.

“Were you jealous?”

SinB didn’t make a noise, keeping her silence relishing in Yerin’s rubs. Yerin giggled, if SinB was a cat instead of a dog, she was sure to be purring.

“Are you going to sleep?”

SinB blinked drowsily.

“Well, we can nap here or on the bed.”

SinB blinked harder and bounded into the bedroom, Yerin following after.

Yuju watched after them before lowering her head and laying beside Eunha once more. It was weirding her out how SinB had become.

======================

Kyaaaa its the weekend~ I slept until lunchtime it was awesome!