please help us (aka puppy face)

Don't look at me with those eyes

SinB went with Yuna and got brand new clothes for Yuna, SinB changed into her new clothes. They were going to meet Yerin, Eunha was still not awake yet but the doctor had already said that her condition is no longer serious. SinB had a hypothesis that as long as the pet that goes near Yerin is a shifter then, the fur will not shed as seriously, allowing Yerin to breathe normally whenever she was in puppy form.

“Yuna unnie you’re going to need a new name, think of one or I will think of one for you.”

“How about Eunha?”

“She can just go by Eunha, the leader never knew we gave her a nickname after all. No one has a name unless they get appointed.”

“Then what are you going by?”

“SinB.”

“Hehe, it suits you.”

“Thanks, Yerin unnie made it for me.”

Shoving all of their dirty clothes into a bag, SinB tied it up real tight, they weren’t going to bring the bag in to her room but for safety measures.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sowon carefully removed the plastic tubing from Yerin’s throat, since she was awake, it would be easier to tell if she was breathing or not.

“Now take one deep breath and hold it for two seconds.”

Yerin followed Sowon’s instruction, taking a deep breath and holding it, of course, it didn’t mean she could make silly faces at Sowon. She puffed her cheeks out as far as they could go and crossed her eyes.

“Haha! Stop it!”

Yerin let out the air in one loud swoosh sound and giggled, Sowon smiled softly at Yerin’s genuine smiley face. They way her eyes crinkled a bit and her cheeks raised, how her lip curled up to show off her pearly white teeth.

“What were you doing when it happened?”

Yerin stopped giggling and looked at Sowon like an innocent child.

“I didn’t do anything wrong, I even avoided the pets at the park. When we were walking back home from the mall someone came and hugged SinB. Maybe her clothes had lint or fur or fake fur for all I know and then I was on the ground.”

Yerin pouted, it wasn’t as if it were that person’s fault either, they didn’t know that Yerin couldn’t have fur close to her. It was just an unfortunate accident.

Sowon pat Yerin’s hair gently.

“All I care now though, is that you’re still here.”

“Mm. Of course I would be here unnie.”

“Yerin unnie!”

SinB burst through the door, Yuju behind her, still cradling the injured Eunha pup. Sowon immediately grabbed a mask and held it against Yerin’s face, alarmed at the pup in the room.

“Ah, I’m sorry Sowon unnie. But I found this breed of dog’s fur that doesn’t trigger Yerin unnie’s condition, so I wanted to show her.”

Sowon looked at Yerin who nodded her head even though it was held tightly by Sowon’s hands. Slowly, Sowon let go of the mask. Yerin smiled at SinB.

“Thanks for earlier, they told me that if it were a bit later I might not have made it, of course they could try and pump the air in me, but it would’ve hurt more than what I just went through.”

SinB remained standing there with a sad face, holding Yerin’s hand lightly. She almost looked like a puppy who was sad about being scolded, only Yerin wasn’t scolding her.

Then the door to the hospital room slammed open and Yewon ran in.

“Eunbi?”

“Umji?”

Yewon shook her head quickly, remembering that she was here for a reason.

“Dr. Kim they need you out there, one of the patients were allergic to something that was in the dog’s drool!”

“Huh? Didn’t we already make sure all of them were bandaged properly?”

“A new batch of victims came in moments ago, hurry!”

Yewon ran back out and Sowon followed, only to stop by the doorway.

“You better be alive still when I get back.”

“Of course, unnie, go and save someone, quick.”

Sowon nodded and ran out of the room, leaving the shifting trio staring at the doorway.

“If you didn’t get it yet, Sowon unnie is my hero in my life. And well, SinB, you were my hero of today.”

Yerin smiled at SinB, unnerving her. SinB had brought the person who nearly caused her death, yet here she was smiling so brightly.

“Okay, then. Let me ask you one thing Yerin unnie. If I tell you what’s going on, can I still ask you for your help?”

“Certainly.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SinB, Yuju, Eunha were part of a dog pack since they were young. They were raised with the pack. There, they had a leader who appointed positions to the pups who were outstanding in their training. SinB, who had accidentally seen the last Eunbi die in a battle over territory, forced herself to beat Eunha who had been aiming to become named.

Eunha who was sad about her loss but okay with the results as SinB had beaten her fair and square was whining about how she would have to wait until the next position opened for her to be named, was then given Eunha as a nickname. SinB shared the Eun with Eunha even though she went around the pack responding to Eunbi.

When SinB was just with Yuju and Eunha, she would be Bi. On one of her patrols, she saw something that looked like Denny. Following in the direction, she was suddenly surrounded by dogs she didn’t know, she had followed Denny to the enemy territory. At least that’s what SinB believes. During their fight, one of the bigger dogs had attempted to bite her in half but she had turned slightly to avoid the bite and the teeth scraped her side terribly, squeezing in between small spaces to escape, SinB had crawled until she had collapsed where Yerin had found her.

(Unlike what all you readers probably believe that SinB was saying when she first whined and even Yerin’s mistake,) SinB had told Yerin to leave her to die, Yerin had interpreted her whine wrong and took her away where she had the new sensation of care.

=====================

And that's all I'm explaining today because I think I made it too wordy, tomorrow I'll explain more on what happened with Eunha and then more on who is Denny and why he was there. I apologize for my terrible writing as I've explained before in another story, my brain makes ideas run through like a train, I type really fast to avoid losing anything important but then in exchange I miss words or sentences, even my new roommate looks at me funny when I'm smashing my keys. So if you're confused, I'll try to explain it again if you let me know where. :)