Chapter 2

Written in the stars

NAMJOON

To say the loud banging at his door scared the out of Namjoon would be an understatement, he thought his body left his soul when the first knock hit. "What in the hell?" he grumbled as he struggled to pick himself off the floor. He quickly hurried to the door almost tripping over his shoes near the front door. He opened the door and there stood a very distraught Yoongi. His hair was stood up in all sorts of directions, his chest heaved like he had run here, and he looked pissed. 

"Yoongi-hyung, what the are you doing here-" Namjoon asked pulling out his phone to look at the time. "Christ! It's five am!"  he groaned, but Yoongi pushed right past him into the hallway. Thank god Namjoon's parents had gone on holiday without him. "Look." Yoongi growled and pulled down the neck of his hoodie to expose his skin. Namjoon's eyes widened at the black ink. "Holy !" he exclaimed sounding excited and looked at a glaring Yoongi, "I mean, oh ."  Namjoon said this time sounding concerned and Yoongi nodded running his hands through his hair and paced. "What the am I going to do.?" 

Namjoon made his panicked and very pissed off friend some tea and sat him on the couch. Namjoon was still shocked, Yoongi has a soulmate. He felt giddy as he thought about it. Yoongi in a relationship with someone, Yoongi being in love and he snickered. Yoongi looked up and glared. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry-but dude." Namjoon said still trying to hold back his laughter, but then Yoongi's face changed and a smile crept on his face. Namjoon was the first to laugh he fell over with laughter as Yoongi tossed as many throw pillows at hand he could. Namjoon laughed harder and soon the two were shaking with laughter together on the floor. 

"I'm so ed Joon." Yoongi spoke up after his ribs stopped shaking. 

"Yeah, you are." Namjoon said as he stared up at the ceiling next to Yoongi. 

Yoongi looked over at Namjoon. Namjoon's breath hitched in his throat and Yoongi let out a sigh.