Chapter 4

Written in the stars

YOONGI

The rest of the day was a huge blur to Yoongi between panicking about having a soulmate and wanting to forget he was already tired, but Hoseok and Namjoon had already planned to throw Yoongi a party to celebrate. Yoongi knew this was just another excuse for Hoseok and Namjoon to get drunk and hit on whoever interested them at the moment. Yoongi sighed as he he sat on his bed running his fingers through his hair as he sunk back into the bed. 

"Park Jimin..." he muttered as he closed his eye. He was curious of course as to what he or she looked like. I mean he could be curious right? His thoughts were interrupted as his phone rang in his pocket the screen showed a picture of Hoseok and he slid his thumb across the screen to answer. 

"CONGRATULATIONS." Hoseok screamed through the phone and Yoongi's nose crinkled. "What do you want Hoseok?" he grumbled as he sat up. "Namjoon said to come get your before you find a way to hide and never come back." Hoseok teased. "The party is in an hour at Namjoon's place, are you ready?" he asked and Yoongi sighed. "Have the party without me." Yoongi said as he walked over to his window and of course Hoseok's car was already in front of his house. "No. Open the door it's ing cold." Hoseok said before hanging up and Yoongi sighed. That . 

Yoongi opened the door with a frown and Hoseok grinned before pulling Yoongi into a hug and jumping up and down. "Our Min Yoongi is going to fall in love." Hoseok said wiping away fake tears and Yoongi rolled his eyes. " That's not going to happen Hoseok now leave." Yoongi said trying to sound as rude as possible, but Hoseok doesn't care he's like a child and no is not an option. "Not what the writing on your collarbone says, now go get dressed. And look hot we invited everyone so maybe your special someone may be there. "  Hoseok said waggling his eyebrows at him and Yoongi folded his arms. 

"No." he said sounding stern.  "Yoongi please, Suzy is going to be there. I love Suzy please. " Hoseok practically begged and Yoongi still just glared. "Fine Namjoon got you new studio headphones, but if your doesn't show I'll make sure they disappear." Hoseok said turning towards the door. That's all it took for Yoongi to grab Hoseok by the arm and raise an eyebrow at him. "On god Hoseok you better not be lying." Yoongi threatened and Hoseok laughed. If only that idiot knew. Hoseok thought as he pushed Yoongi up the stairs. "Get dressed or I'll make sure your dear junior doesn't get the chance to hand you those headphones." 

HOSEOK

"Poor Namjoon, being in love with that utter idiot." Hoseok thought as he watched Namjoon pay for the headphones. "Yoon's gonna flip." Namjoon smiled as he payed. Hoseok nodded and felt pity in his heart for Namjoon. "You'd kill a man for him, huh?" Hoseok muttered. "What'd you say Seok-ah?" Namjoon asked as he put the receipt in the bag. Hoseok shook his head and walked with Namjoon to the exit, life really was unfair. 

Hoseok rummaged through Yoongi's closet looking for something for the angry blonde to wear. "Nice hair by the way." he said as he pulled out some black ripped jeans and tossed them on the bed. "Yeah Jin said I should change this year." Yoongi replied from the bathroom. "It's nice, the blonde suits you." Hoseok shouted from the closet as pulled out Yoongi's leather jacket. "Now where is that shirt.." Hoseok muttered to himself. "Ah!" he said as he pulled out the white shirt with red writing. He set it next the rest of the clothes on the bed then searched for a belt and Yoongi's black boots. "Namjoon better thank me for this.." he muttered as looked at the outfit on the bed. Yoongi walked out of the bathroom and Hoseok smiled motioning to the clothes. 

"Don't forget the earrings." Hoseok smirked as he watched Yoongi get dressed. Yoongi turned his head to raise an eyebrow at him, "Everyone likes the earrings." Hoseok grinned. Everyone being Namjoon. Yoongi shook his head as he put on the boots. He walked over to where he kept his earrings and some other jewlrey as he put them on. "And the silver ring too." Hoseok pipped up and Yoongi glared at him, "What? It's your birthday you need to look nice." Hoseok said sounding like scolding mother. Yoongi grumbled words under his breath too low for Hoseok to hear as he finished getting ready. 

"Okay lets go." Hoseok said as he grabbed his keys. He looked up and down at Yoongi and smirked. Namjoon better thank me.