Chapter 15

Written in the stars

JUNGKOOK

"Call me."

Two words that were thrown together by Jungkook's unrequited love. He prayed that maybe in another life where things weren't so different. That maybe those two words were on his bicep. That the person who said those two words was really his. That they were destined. 

But that's not the reality he lives in. But just those two words were all he needed to throw away every doubt he had in him. Every doubt or dark thought that crossed his mind when he thought about Yoongi. He may not live in the reality that is perfect, but it's one that's given him the second chance to be with Min Yoongi. 

And like hell he's going to give that up without a fight. 

He sighed as he stared at the piece of paper in his hand. He crumpled it in his hand and closed his eyes letting his head lean back on the chair. "Why so stressed, Kook?" Taehyung asked as he rolled his chair over to Jungkook's desk. Jungkook turned his head to look at him. 

"He said to call him." Jungkook muttered, "And what's the problem?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook shook his head. "I don't know what to say." he said meekly. Taehyung stared back blankly for a few seconds not blinking before he burst out laughing. 

"You've been wanting this for so long and you're stressing out over what to say? Please.." He said as he laughed hard, his hair bouncing as he held his stomach. Jungkook swatted his arm and tried to hold back his own laughter. "I don't want to mess this up." He uttered biting his lip. "Just ask him to get lunch or something come on, it's Yoongi-hyung." Taehyung said wiping the tears from his eyes. "Exactly it's Yoongi-hyung." Jungkook stressed. 

Taehyung turned to look at him long and hard before rolling his eyes. "You could drown in a teacup I swear. Just text him so I can buy my suit for your wedding." Taehyung teased as he stood up from the chair. Jungkook rolled his eyes as he walked Taehyung walk out of the office. He was probably going to get some coffee, it was almost their lunch break. 

Jungkook pulled out his phone and opened the message app, he typed in the number written on the know crumpled up card. The writing was smudged but still legible. Jungkook stuck his tongue out as he typed out the text. He stressed on whether or not to make the text long, but maybe that would make it creepy or make him look desperate. But if it's too short he could seem like he didn't care. After long avail, he finally sent a message. 

Hey it's JK, Hope you're not too hung over for lunch, we could get Ramen or whatever. 

He ran his fingers through his hair anxiously as he closed his phone, he was just about to put it away into his pocket before he felt it vibrate. 

Sounds great when do you want to meet, kid?

 

 

Hello....sorry for the long wait on this chapter. This week as mad busy I had tons of school events, but I got second place overall. Hope you enjoy this chapter I'll definetly try to get some more writing in this week of things don't get too hectic. Hope you enjoy. XX