Chapter 7

Written in the stars

YOONGI 

"Hi, I'm Park Jimin." the man in front of him smiled and Yoongi's heart had to have stopped. His eyes widened and he was at a loss for words.  The man in front of him was only a few centimeters smaller than Yoongi, but he was so much cuter (?) than Yoongi. He had the cutest smile Yoongi had ever seen. 

"It's you right?" he asked as he rolled up the sleeve to his sweater, in black were the words "Oh, I'm sorry." Yoongi looked back up at Jimin who was still smiling and he gulped. He found himself nodding as pulled down the neck of his own sweater to show him his. 

Jimin's eyes lit up immediately and he giggled, god it was cute.  His whole body shook with laughter and Yoongi didn't know what to do. What was he supposed to do in this situation? "I can't believe we met so fast!" Jimin said as he ran his fingers through his orange hair in disbelief. "Fast?" Yoongi blurted out too fast to feel embarrassed. "I turned eighteen this weekend!" Jimin said and Yoongi's eyebrows raised. "How old are you?" Jimin asked realizing what Yoongi thought. "I'm twenty." Yoongi answered. "Oh." Jimin said. 

Whatever was next in this conversation was interrupted by Yoongi's train. Yoongi turned as soon as it made a stop, he looked back at Jimin who looked panicked. "Wait!" he said and quickly pulled out his phone, "Give me your number." And Yoongi did. 

Yoongi continued on his way home in a sleepy haze, was that even real?. He hadn't noticed he was smiling  until he had arrived home and closed the door. "Did something good happen?" Namjoon asked from the couch and Yoongi looked up confused. "You're smiling." Namjoon said looking back down at his laptop. "Oh...yeah." Yoongi muttered and he walked over to the couch plopping himself down, he looked up at the ceiling. Namjoon raised an eyebrow. 

"I met him." Yoongi muttered and he could feel confusion coming from Namjoon. He rolled his head to the side and looked at Namjoon still not aware he was smiling wide. "I met him." and Namjoon's face changed in surprise.