Chapter 6

Written in the stars

YOONGI

Yoongi drew out a long sigh as he walked home from work, his body ached in every way imaginable and his eyelids felt heavy. Namjoon had suggested they get drinks after Yoongi's shift was over but Yoongi wanted nothing more than to crawl into bed and be dead to the world for a good long while. He grumbled as he swiped his metro card and walked over to the nearest bench to wait for the train. Tokyo was lonely at night and so was he. 

The years flew by for Yoongi as fast as the bullet train. Only yesterday was he at his eighteenth birthday party with Jungkook helping Taehyung get in the car, because the boy was piss drunk. He missed those days in high school. Where he could see Hoseok and Namjoon everyday and laugh with his teammates before a game. He sighed and let his head droop a bit as he waited for his train. 

Graduation came at him fast and hard. One minute he was out with Hoseok and Jungkook at the bowling alley and the next he was hugging a sobbing Taehyung and Jungkook after receiving his diploma. 

"Hyung you better not forget about us." Jungkook sniffled as Yoongi ruffled his hair, "Yeah, I'll come to Tokyo myself and kidnap you." Taehyung said and Yoongi laughed. He still has the picture of them together somewhere. 

Namjoon went to Japan with Yoongi they were studying similar things, Yoongi music and management, and Namjoon music and anthropology.  They'd lived together since their first year of university and things had gone well. Namjoon still broke things though. Hoseok had stayed in Korea but he was studying medicine in Seoul he wanted to be a pediatrician. Hoseok still called Yoongi routinely facetiming him and screaming about how cute kids were. 

Yoongi was twenty now and he felt like ten years had passed since he turned eighteen. He'd forgotten about the black in on his collarbone. He felt lonely though being in a new country he had made friends but he still missed those he left behind. He missed doing stupid things with them, going to rugby and football games to watch Jungkook, having Taehyung randomly bring him baked goods, going shopping with hoseok, he missed his parents, he missed home. 

Yoongi stood up knowing his train was near too tired to look up as he walked until he felt someone bump his shoulder and quickly apologized. The person didn't move and he looked up, his collarbone stung. 

"Hi, I'm Park Jimin."